Achievement, Very Proud

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by GS AutoTech, Aug 27, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. GS AutoTech

GS AutoTech Expert Member
      232/345

Blog Posts:
    My Brother in law was an avid bow hunter. My wife had a strong interest in archery thru her brothers passion. A couple years back I bought her a real nice bow & related kit so she could explore the interest herself. I was interested in the art & adding an alternate survival hunting weapon system. Sadly my Brother lost his life in an auto accident & my wife had difficulty even looking at the bow in her grief.
    Yesterday I bought a bow for my youngest son (my brothers best lil'buddy) & he took to it instantly.
    I took my wife's bow out to shoot with my boy. The wife was so inspired, she shot her bow for the first time since her Brother passed.
    I have wanted all my family to be versed in archery for fun & survival.
    Happy & proud today. :)

Keith H. likes this.