Adultery Is Taken Seriously In Tni

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Nov 5, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    I'm surprised this even get in the news. Such occurrence aren't exactly uncommon they just don't get in the news. And in most case its rarely end up with anyone filling any complaint unless there is more severe aspect such as violence. Taking this kind of case to the court will guarantee to have a record of it in one file for the rest of their career (doesn't matter which side). And its a bad idea having "domestic problem" in one file. Domestic problem should be resolve domestically.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

I knew you'd appreciate the link.

It's about the same here.

Initially I thought that it was just a balancing political appeasement act by the President since he quietly signed the new labor law.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The nuclear family unit is building block of civilization. If you do not consider it sacred, then do not marry in the first place. Dirty inferiors behave like animals.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    President Jokowi no longer need to give away political appeasement.His already in his 2nd term (last) and his coalition have parliamentary majority. Furthermore only the medias calling it "labour law" because it only ⅛ of it has anything to do with labour. Calling it as it is which is basically a comprehensive deregulation law just won't sell. I'm rather curious as why NGO's such as Greenpeace, PETA and their ilk haven't make any noise about this law yet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

This is interesting.

Thank you.

It helps "flesh out" my understanding of this new law.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    its more about military discipline than adultery, how can an officer command any respect if he is sleeping with another soldiers wife? especially a lower rank at that. could easily get a bullet in the back of the head whilst on training exercise, I think its not unheard of. "sorry sir, my gun went off by accident"!!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    I don’t know how common this type of discharge is today, but when I served (1984-2006), adultery, particularly with the spouse of another soldier, most often led to courts martial and a dishonorable discharge. This type of unchecked behavior would kill military discipline and unit integrity.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Decades ago the Intel folk tried to use evidence of Danny Ortega's adulterous affairs with the wives of his high-ranking military officers against him. This backfired royally. In many Hispanic Central American cultures, it is assumed that a ruling alpha-male gets access to beta-males' women.

The desk-drivers in D.C. hadn't first checked with our in-the-know folk on the ground down there. When it comes to intel the "intelligent" deep-state is often just stuck in deep-sh##. Y'know, were a Russian boomer doing figure-eights off our Atlantic coast to have an accidental launch during a 9 to 5 workday in D.C., a balloon or two could mightily improve this once-great nation. God would assuredly look the other way. The Devil, however, would be more than a little bit upset. Should such an accident occur, Hell's overcrowding problems would be exacerbated, plus Satan would have to come by a whole lot more brimstone.

TMT Tactical likes this.