"afrovivalist"; We Are Growing And Inclusive

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Oct 23, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Their use of "afro" will automatically exclude any kind of inclusiveness

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Varuna,

Understand your point.

It has validity less the "automatic" aspect.

My above post is about us Preppers being inclusive.

From the US national perspective, here's the background:

US literature started out as saying this place was a vast melting pot. Anyone and everyone can come here from different societies with all the differences and get melted down to being an American. The American historian who wrote a book on the American frontier pushed this view.

Like much else, we're discussing trends, but for benchmarks, one of them was US President Jimmy Carter of Georgia who pushed a different view; the "mosaic" - a large mural with each mosaic ,,, that is ... each tile ... as visable and different.

Jimmy Carter believed im multi-culturalism.

Now, not too much of all this makes sense when "cultural appropriation" is added to this. If, for example, someone immigrates here from Fak Fak, Irian Java, it would be wrong for them to wear a sports coat and regimental stripe tie. If someone immigrates here from Honduras or Panama and moves to Nome, Alaska, it would be the sinful cultural appropriation for them to wear warm Eskimo coats with hood.

We are a divided nation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    My bigotry is against irresponsible, selfish, entitled people. I'm friends with responsible folk irrespective of race. I've had several friends who escaped from Iran. We've got neighbor friends; kept an eye on their house while they were living out of town for a while (black folk). Had one fellow who I got along with for a few years, but then he beat his wife into the hospital, got sent to jail. These days, there's always a bunch of fighting and screaming at their place.

It is responsibility that garners my respect -- certainly not that somebody happens to be Caucasian.

"Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire." — Matthew 3:12

I would 20:1 rather live in the same area as a responsible survivalist who is the member of a minority race than some aggressive white-trash yahoo. Man, have I ever known a bunch of genetically inferior Caucasians!

"Proof is in the pudding." Groups are civilized or uncivilized based on their behavioral patterns.

Witness the regions of the world where there exists perpetual violence. When these folks migrate, they bring the violence with them. There are gene pools in Africa who are not given to perpetual fighting. There are gene pools in Europe given to perpetual aggression. I've known bucket-loads of mean whites -- should they attempt to rob us, I'd kill them like the animals they are.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    eeech I actually doesn't see you guys in any Anglosphone dominated Survivalist / Prepper forum to be inclusive enough. While those in non Anglophone forums are always very local based, thus making them exclusive by its nature.

Multi Culturalism or Multi Ethnic can only work with 2 main ingredients ;
    • Common political ideology bound that could accommodate all cultures of the said nation.
    • Enforcement (heavy handed if it must) of the said ideology.
    Without those 2 aspects combined, multi culturism can't happen. And will only lead to civil war. The problem with US and also Europe is neither have any tradition or long history of hosting multi ethnic inhabitant that made up the nation. Their history has always about one dominant ethnic "cleansing" the others rather than living in coexistence peacefully.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Varuna,

You're looking for results. Results are different than atitude and philosophy to accept all with similiar aspects such as middle class Preppers.

Look at common law nations with their jury selection processes and major problems.

Multiculturalism really cannot exist. Illustrative: Some blinded veterans use dogs to allow the veteran to go in public. We have a case where an airport taxi driver of the Islamic faith refused to allow the veterans in his taxi because of the dog. Illustrative: In the US, government offices are closed on Christmas day. All Americans do not celebrate Christmas and some that do, use a different date for their religious holiday.

Different "practicing" ethnic groups cannot peacefully co-exist. Their closeness requires a government's powerful security apparatus to maintain both law and social order.

Your country's founding (mostly) by the Dutch doesn't have many Sumatra Dutch Reformed Churches. We see this in France also. When France incorporated Algeria into it's political system...3 Departments were created out of Algeria.., the ethnic inhabitants were allowed into European France but French European "culture" was required. The veil was forbidden. This issue is now a current event.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have seen many prepping videos on youtube where the person is black, I have yet to come across a British prepper who was non white.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    my bigotry is again stupid people no matter what colour they are, and there is plenty of them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lonewolf,

I've come across British overseas passport holders in Hong Kong BCC who were Oriental, that is, non-white.

There were "concerns" and etc when the Handover was getting closer to the final day. These folks were new Preppers.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've never come across a Chinese prepper.
    I dont give a damn what colour or race a prepper is, its their attitude to prepping I am interested in.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    That may be the case where the nation has no long history / tradition of multiculturism. Regardless what you've read in fake news medias (of which I consider both BBC & The Guardian as the worst non American fake news medias) But around here that is not the case due to tradition (over thousand years old) of multiculturism Granted there will always be some politically driven religious nutjobs out there, thus the need for heavy handed enforcement here & there. But those are more of the exception rather than the norm. In most cases, those nutjobs not even religiously driven, they are political animals. Its not uncommon for them to change their stance on issues literally overnight because their political patron decide so.

Incorrect. I would say about ¼ of them came from Dutch Protestant background which is similar to that adherent of the political Islam, while the rest were mostly made up by adherent of Animism (including the communist faction). Although it is rare nowadays to see any adherent of Dutch Protestant Church because they mostly had convert to other Christian denomination.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    That because the term Survivalist / Prepper is Anglophone specific. Which mean since your kind of stuck in mono language & mono culture you are unlikely to meet or interact with any who billed themselves as such

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Varuna,

The current situation in Sumatra is in discussion.

Today, the Dutch Reformed Church isn't a main feature of the island's society.

When western oil workers sought a church, they'd go to Singapore.

You use "multiculturalism" with a different meaning that many others use, especially in the US.

I don't mean to be offensive, but unless some phrase(s) left out ( I have this happen to me frequently enough) you've got circular reasoning above.

The US has many cultures present since the founding and more so today. Without the security apparatus the nation would not be relatively quiet. It's about the same in Russia, China and other large nations.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    That because they always somehow stuck hanging out with some a-hole piece of shit guys (pretty common in Indonesia petroleum industry). The main problem with you Anglophone folks is you guys always want everything to be laid out in front of you written in easy to understand English. While around here if you need or want something you need to ask for it (and pay for it) rather than waiting the locals to providing it for you.

Here is an example, when a Dutch business want to do business around here they typically ask local about it. They don't use Google deus ex machina to do the translation or drawing conclusion from fake news medias. They ask locals (such as yours truly here :cool:) not only to get a feel of the real situation & demonstrating / presenting it, but also interpreting any pertinent laws & regulations for them. They also make themselves very clear as what they want or need.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Varuna,

Paragraph 1 has much validity re Anglos - clear, concise, all laid out and little vagueness.

Para 2 involves a combination. When I needed local advice, .. one of my speciality requirements was customs house clearances for high value consigments ... I'd ask my local contact about local matters, get an explaination and have it done.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. varuna

380/460

Blog Posts:
    And that is the main problem. Our languages (plural) and cultures (also plural) around here revolve mostly around subtleness, indirectness, and double or even triple speak including the heavy use of expression & figure of speech. Thus making it impossible for anyone whose never actually live among us to interpret our languages

Just don't forget to pay any duty / tax attached to it. And if your local contact is the one whose doing the legwork, don't forget to pay his / her fee.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Varuna,

Do any cultures, languages, area expressions, gestures not have these aspects ?

US oil companies charge off fees, tariff duties, taxes and even tips to the project. Plus we, especially me, are generous.

In practical, overall terms, my disbursements are recovered immediately.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    very few non Brits in my rural location, any chinese here will be working in the "local" chinese takeaway and wont be preppers.

TMT Tactical likes this.