After Covonavirus, Potus To Deregulate The Health Cartels

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 26, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Skywalker and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member
      82/115

Blog Posts:
    I hope Trump also busts up the insurance company racket.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Skywalker,

My hopes are with yours.

I do believe the insurance industry (and the funeral industry racket) are on the list to leave the scene as the scene is experienced today.

MAGA

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The largest medical care rape going on is the out-of-control lawsuits being brought against hospitals and physicians. In Florida it got so bad that Ob/Gyn physicians couldn't afford the malpractice insurance. Women from Florida were traveling to Georgia to see their obstetricians.

It wasn't the fault of the insurance companies; it was the fault of lawyers and judges. I know of one obstetrician in Florida who was sued because he delivered a Down's baby. Down syndrome (they're calling it Down syndrome now instead of the possessive Down's) is a genetic error (trisomy 21; the baby has three copies of gene 21 instead of the normal two). Unfortunately, genetic errors happen; blame radiation or mutagenic chemicals, but don't blame doctors.

In Britain, should someone bring an utterly baseless lawsuit to court, the judge can make the person suing pay for the defendant's legal fees, plus pay all court costs. This is what should happen in America. This is why our medical costs are through the roof. Greasy lawyers should have their knees snapped backwards and all of their life's possessions taken from them.

U.S. pharmaceutical companies have to jump through hundreds of hoops of Federal regulations to bring to market a derivative drug. Not the core compound, that's a hellish journey trying to get one of those approved. No, just a variation on a drug that already is being used must go through tens of millions of dollars worth of tests. Even in Big Brother Europe, governments don't put their drug companies through this sort of hell.

If the president wants to do something real, that should be tort reform. Congress and Senate are composed of lawyers, therefore there will be NO tort reform. Bringing lawsuits on a whim or to get rich quick is part of the ongoing rape of our country. Get rid of the lawyers who've sold their souls to Satan and you'll cut U.S. medical costs by a minimum of 50%. I love it when I read about somebody walking into a lawyer's office and shooting the demon dead.

5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Old Geezer,

Much blend between/among the RICOs - Racketeer Influenced Corrupt Organizations - eg the insurance companies, the ambulance chasers, the pseudo-Sanhedrin judges, pharma and the regulatory agencies.

Tort reform has been attempted for decades and cannot occur in the US. It's like banana republic generals being required to wear low-tone uniforms without tinsel and plumes. By definition, both cannot happen.

MAGA