Airplane Food.

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by WildSpirit, Jun 28, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    dKLAXMDOrA4gViswbvpNU0HtlpclhjXT.jpeg
    What do you guys think of the kind of food that is service on board? What are your experiences about this? If you have some, were they good or bad?

To this day, I've never had any bad experiences related to it. On all my flights where I needed to eat something, I was always extremely pleased with the quality of the food. I think there's a "legend" that airplane foods are always bad, but that's not entirely true (they can be really good! :D). It's clear that the economic factor can greatly influence this issue, but the quality can't be contested. :)

Similar Threads Forum Date
Any Airplane Drivers Here...??? Pilot Kind'a Persons. The Hangout Jul 18, 2019
Srs=savannah River Site;not For Seafood And Hushpuppies W/ Slaw News, Current Events, and Politics Friday at 10:31 PM
Food Article; Mentions, Discusses Preppers News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 18, 2020
Brexit, Northern Ireland And Food News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 10, 2020
Some Foods Can Prevent/reduce Respiratory Ailments Other Not Listed Situations Oct 21, 2020
Los Angeles Food Storage Question Food Storage - Canning/Freezing/Butchering/Prep Sep 6, 2020
Fishing For Food Finding, Identifying, and Preparing Food Aug 23, 2020
Survival Food Pyramid. Food Storage - Canning/Freezing/Butchering/Prep Aug 17, 2020
Adding To Stockpile: Goya Foods News, Current Events, and Politics Jul 11, 2020
Some Tips On Food Storage For Home Food Storage - Canning/Freezing/Butchering/Prep May 22, 2020