Anarchists Cookbook

Discussion in 'General Q&A' started by woodsman, Jul 30, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. woodsman

woodsman Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    good afternoon every one just wondering how useful the anarchists cookbook is going to be i the apocalypse

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Don't do it, unless you want to blow off an appendage. There are WAY better books on these topics. What are your primary interest? If you don't mind me asking.

Dale

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  3. wally

wally Expert Member
      123/173

Blog Posts:
    i own one but have never tried anything in it...like dalewick says i prefer my appendages to remain intact....

4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Have two copies of it...and don't try the recipes..too dangerous.

Besides...in my job at this shipyard...I get to work with U 235...why would I want to mess with anything in the Anarchist Cookbook.

The book is historical reference to me...

I had several of those types of books at one time in addition to the Anarchist Cookbook...

How to get even....Forgive...Forget it ...etc etc ...et al.

One of them had a very interesting line in it ..in that many of the ideas came from law enforcement...and or feds..

Think about that...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Some of the stuff is insane and some of it is massively outdated but then some of it is pretty good info if you like to make things that go BOOM. In my younger and crazier days, I made a lot of pipe bombs. I blew up all sorts of things. The thing was that I knew how to handle and properly mix my stuff and was meticulous. I never put the stuff and a detonator in the same place until I was ready to use it. Never had a single accident. It is like a lot of things, reloading for example, you do it one step at a time and make sure that you do it properly and it is fine. Act stupid and don't pay attention and well maybe you were just too stupid to live.

6. woodsman

woodsman Active Member
      38/58

Blog Posts:
    explosives i was thinking that if i plant explosives in the right spots people attacking my BOL will take cover on them and them i just trigger the explosion and get rid of them no body's to get rid of

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Dalewick

Dalewick Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    My recommendation...If you have never created, mixed or used explosives before and you can't afford proper instruction/training in making improvised explosives...DON'T.
    I received training in making and using improvised explosives and IED's in the military and even then saw two other trainees severely injured in class.

If you plan on proceeding and you have never taken a chemistry class,..take one. Explosives are broken down into 2 basic types. High explosives and blasting agents. You will need to learn ignition systems, boosters and primary explosives. Most of these are heat and shock sensitive and most can be accidentally ignited with the static electricity from your body. Blasting agents are more stable but need a powerful blasting cap or a booster to ignite. There are also incendiaries that you can learn and are generally safer than explosives.

Still interested.
    Rule #1. Always make sure everything is very clean. Cross contamination with certain chemicals will detonate explosives.
    Rule #2. Always make sure everything is electrically grounded. Electrical sparks cause ignitions. Some explosives like double salts, picric acid or TATP will detonate from the touch of a feather.
    Rule #3. Always pay attention to what your doing and follow the instructions. Distractions will get you killed.

If you still going through with this.
    Rule #4. Always make sure your life insurance is paid up. Your family will need the money. Burials, hospital bills, rebuilding, etc.

some good reads are here. But don't blame me, I warned you!

https://b-ok.cc/Pyrotechnics-and-explosives-cat301

Dale

1fe611a5ca149df23cf6aec1282be473.jpg