Are These People Really That Stupid??? Are They Proud Of Their Stupidity.??

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 26, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Are these people really that stupid??? Are they proud of their stupidity.??

San Jose Makes Landmark Bid to Address Gun Violence Through Fees, Insurance | Newsmax.com

I do not think you can put taxes, fees or charges on a fundamental right under the Constitution. I don't think you can be made to take out insurance on a Constitutional right.

Did not the Courts strike down a poll tax years ago???

Is this any different?

Are these people really that proudly ignorant of history???

Being aware of this and history is going to be important to our survival in the near future...and history today is a very poorly taught subject in school.

Again...Ishmaelites run wild...seeking to put more Americans into their Ishmaelite bondage..Control...Herd.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am thinking this kind of professional stupidity is going to wax worse and worse...among leadership raised on entitlement thinking.

Ishmaelites run wild....willing to put Americans in second, third, and fourth place in our own country....and proud of it.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This comes across to me as one whopper of a civil rights violation...taxes and fees on a basic fundamental right.

again..Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One the upside, the Left is committing political suicide -- witness Virginia.

TMT Tactical likes this.