Armed Threat Alert At Nova University

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Aug 22, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/run...anic-at-george-mason-university-in-us-2088047

Good afternoon all,

A mistake / a glitch (as reported) sent a message about an armed threat causing panic at this university in northern Virginia.

I personally believe it was a real test of reactions or, at least, this is what will be studied.

Aren't there courses on how to hide in a glass office ?

Student President Camden needs a class on active shooter response protocol and procedures.

Trauma caused by receiving "run, hide or fight" ?! For orientation, these students need a mandatory visit to an area ER to view a gunshot wound. This will minimize any future trauma from a real event and save $$$ on courses about active shooter responses.

The wise will load up their book bags with Rustoleum black matt paint. In case they get stuck in a glass office, ...

Isn't it time to consider NOT having glass offices ?!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    If it is bullet proof glass, I guess it would be ok. The best idea IMHO, is to allow everyone to be armed at all times if they desire to do so. The best defense is the real threat of a serious offense. These mass murderers choose soft targets for a reason. Eliminate soft targets by arming the populace. The 2A, it's meant for all Americans.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Son of Liberty,

You said it very clearly.

It's the real issue being suppressed because of the national institutions indirectly causing these events: the "American church", the US domestic enemies, a couple of other national institutions,..

The political order of battle is clear enough. We will lose because of the lack of lawful national organizations addressing the real issue.

A university student president complaining about a 6 minute time gap has little grasp of reality in emergency dynamics. The nicest thing to say is that he is one of Lenin's "useful idiots".

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. duke in wales

duke in wales Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    I suppose bullet proof glass offices would be easier than tackling the root cause of why you think you need them in the first place.

5. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Root cause, we let criminals live and the left media hypes all gun shooting except in the cities controlled by left liberals. If we could execute all criminals that use a weapon in the commission of a felony, then the crime rate would drop down next to nothing. We lose more people to criminals every day, than all the mass shooting combined. Chicago (liberal run city -- heavy gun control laws) over 100 shot in just two weekends. No mention about that in your left leaning wimp rags.

Talk gun control-- Mexico, no guns or ammo allowed -- over 1,000 killed in just Tijuana last year. What was the number killed, raped, mugged and injured by criminals in the U.K. last year -- per population points? The laws that favor or coddle criminals is the real problem. Stop housing them and start burying them. Somebody attacks me or my family, they better hope the cops get them first. Lots of empty land in the desert and the ants take a very long time.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  6. duke in wales

duke in wales Expert Member
      170/173

Blog Posts:
    The USA beat the UK in murders, muggings and rapes, but I'd not boast about that one TMT.

You need to stop, let your heart slow down, catch your breath about liberals chap, reading your posts its messing with your head, no offense fella but your not making much sense to be honest.

7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Go per population and I think you will find that the U.K. is right up there with the good old USA. Now how does removing criminal permanently fail the logic test? Reduce the number of criminal, let the future criminal know it is a one time mistake and the crime rate will drop. Sell drugs, death. Steal while using s weapon, death. Rape, death. and so forth. What would the crime rate be if there were no repeat criminals? If selling drugs was a death penalty, ow many would be selling and how many would be buying? If I get to be armed and the criminal has to be empty handed, how many are going to risk it? You posted that people will do what ever they have to for survival, I am just carrying that out to current times. Take our limited resources and give to the seniors, children, veterans, physically or mentally handicapped but not dime to house and feed criminals. If they are old enough to vote and guide the future of a nations, then they are old enough to pay the ultimate price for their criminal choices. Once the SHTF, all criminals will get the ultimate sentence. There will not be any prison or jails. If that is acceptable then, why not now? That is the real logic. Liberal protect the criminals and disarm the law abiding citizen. Realist want the criminals eliminated and the law abiding citizens protected and their rights to protect themselves continued. I will not willingly get down on my knees and become a slave to the state. What all the liberals do not understand it is not about guns, it is about the right to defend yourself from all threats --- foreign and domestic. The guns are just one part of our protection. Freedom of speech is another. We don't have to worry if our words are offensive to some wimp. We are free to mock some wanted criminal about his receding hairline, with being threatened by the police for being offensive. Nanny Stat control.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  8. Miskondukt

Miskondukt Active Member
      40/58

Blog Posts:
    What's the per capita comparison? Only real way to compare the two.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.