Article About Stingray Event

Discussion in 'Survival Stories' started by Pragmatist, Oct 5, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://wtkr.com/2019/10/04/virginia-beach-woman-shares-story-after-being-stung-by-stingray/

Good morning all,

It's not my story but like masthead says: "Great place to get your feet wet". She did and worse.

Per ...

As bad as this event was for her, the good news is that she's a local. Had she gotten stung and returned home a few states away, the medical folks might not have rapidly handled the treatment. Even her multi-day hospital stay in Virginia Beach wasn't free.

I'm posting this article for a survival principle I always follow. I always avoid non-emergency work in water around dawn and dusk. With exceptions, this is the time for the sea creatures' "Happy Hour".