Article Shows Preppers Going "mainstream"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 20, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news...-supplies-and-million-dollar-bunkers/2387944/

Good morning all,

Per ...

We're still in the era of being viewed by the fools as fanatics but slowly ...... the entire population isn't foolish.

Reducing the above link to its common denominators, we can see the pre WWII era of home economics and a first aid kit causing some thought to our new population just finishing their sentences in the public schools and all the institutes of lower education.

If given to me for free, I would use a JUDY bag for my hard hat. Currently, my helmet is in a Victoria's Secret bag I modified by adding a shoulder strap.

If I didn't participate here at forum, I'd still think - "Kim Kardashian West" - was a province west of Dushanbe, Tajikistan. Thank you Watcherchris !

TMT Tactical likes this.