Avoiding Drones In The City

Discussion in 'Urban Survival' started by NoExcuses, Apr 21, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. NoExcuses

NoExcuses Active Member
      43/58

Blog Posts:
    I suspect that after the anarchy ends, that the evil powers that be will fly drones over our cities, to see if anyone is hiding. Then whoever is hiding will be captured, force vaxxed, or tortured and executed for refusing. This is my guess at what will happen. I sure do hope that I'm wrong.

How will it be possible for anyone to avoid detection from drones? Drones can use thermal imaging, as well as using sound waves to create 3d models of what the inside of a home looks like. I'm guessing they'll be able to use sound to see people hiding inside of a home. How can anyone escape detection?

Thoughts?

2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The best way to avoid detection is to look and act like everybody else. Any unusual activities or special attire to avoid detection will be like painting a neon sign saying, person of interest here. If it has hit the fan that big, then Gray Man is the best plan. Hide and move in plain sight. If the bad people are looking for you, then facial recognition will spot your movements. If the bad guys are not looking specifically for you, then don't draw attention.

Dalewick, Morgan101 and NoExcuses like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    wearing camo in a city would make some one stand out, whereas in the countryside its normal working gear and nobody notices it.
    if everyone is wearing denim wear denim, if everyone is wearing hoodies and jogging bottoms then that's what to wear.

Morgan101, TMT Tactical and NoExcuses like this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning NoExcuses,

Drones are already flying over cities - and rural areas - .

Be careful on the use of word "evil". Some segments of populations are evil and many civil servants, military, emergency responders are somewhat decent members of society.

Don't guess; sound can be used.

Drones can also be outfitted with aerosol spray apparatus for eg mosquito control.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    stay out of a city, especially post collapse.
    nothing good comes out of a city, only danger.

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  6. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My sentiments exactly. Don't go into the city. Don't do anything illegal.

I haven't done anything wrong. I am a law abiding citizen. Why would anyone care where I go?

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  7. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    By active use of AR-15. Is it not your right to be FREE from OPPRESSION or TYRANNICAL gov't which include unwarranted search by the authority by their use of drone or any other technical means?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I read about how to disable a drone using a Raspberry Pi. But now I know how to do it with a smartphone minus the need for a computer like a Raspberry Pi. Now this is for only one particular drone manufacturer. Not sure about the other. Of course, I'm not sharing how yo can do this. If I did people would be disabling drones and hitting people in the head or property and that can kill someone. You'll just have to do your research and learn as I did.

The drone issue in major cities is a problem where I've read this video is uploaded to the cloud where China can get a hold of it. I've also heard that China is stepping up their spying/misinformation campaign here in the U.S.

Dalewick and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:
    All this new military drone stuff is gonna do is usher in the use of an EMP for military use, and we had better be prepared for that. For instance, I know that our present day main battle tank the M1 Abrams is chemical and bio hazard proof for the occupants inside, I'm not too sure if it's even EMP proof. It may be because I think the M1 was designed with the cold war in mind. Not sure and don't feel like reading up on it right now. Now that's just our main battle tank that could be vulnerable. What about all of our helicopters, jets, planes, command and control right down to logistics with refueling, rearming and supply. If they're electronic ALL are doomed and the enemy will WIN without so much as a fight.

It is EXTREMELY important we EMP proof our military hardware. I'm pretty good with foresight and predicted 9/11 two years before it happened, and I'm also an amateur inventor and every time I think of something whether good or bad someone beats me to the punch. Right now I have an idea on how to detect stealth (low visibility) aircraft. No, it's not using primary radar, different frequency bands or IR sources either. It's completely passive and can be very dangerous not only because it's passive by nature, but because it's passive and not active where a radar seeking missile can destroy its location. In today's modern military (at least in the U.S.) we have missiles that can home in on active radar sites. So to the enemy, those poor enemy cockroaches manning the radar site are in fact a large sitting target. That's why you'd probably want to use the old tank tactic 'shoot and scoot.' Meaning you fire and run away.

Never been in the military and yet I know all this. Was just a Sergeant first squad leader (for what it's worth) in JROTC back in high school. Guess I should have joined. LOL

Again. EMP tactics will be used here with the advent of drones. You always have to counter the counter and play that chess game knowing three to four steps ahead with a side order of misdirection and unconventionalism. I mean, this is all there in the book Art Of War for God sakes. The Japanese were master warriors back then and knew the tradecraft well. Probably true it was a way of life for them. The warrior code and all that...

Edit-

Quick word search for the acronym 'EMP' at Wikipedia for the M1 yields nothing. So to me that must mean this tank is NOT EMP proof. I was half and half on whether that was true or not.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    All US military vehicles, vessels (above PBR's) and aircraft are hardened off to EMP attack. Started in the late 1970's. This is the reason all vehicles, vessels and aircraft when being surplused/sold have to be "demiled/de-militarized" before sold to public.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As far as avoiding electronic detection concerning the original post.

1. Stay out of sight.

2. Alter how you look to decieve facial recognition. (ie, buy a mask)

mask05.jpg

Available on line to match most races and ages.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    What with Big Brother always watching, I support anything that can harm central government.

I want to see governments have their budgets cut 75%. I want bureaucrats to get slammed so hard that they go suicidal. I want their lives to become meaningless.

I like the mask idea. Facial recognition is heavily dependent on bone structure, so in any modality that changes the face's appearance to the cameras, make your cheekbones more pronounced or change your jawline. Just growing facial hair does NOT fool these algorithms. Or one could get the mask of a wanted suspect and pay homeless people to wear such masks. It's great to jam databases with mountains of false-positives.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  14. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning F-22,

Ref: WTC 9-11;

Two years prior to WTC 9-11 was 9-11 1999.

Yet the first attack against WTC was in 1993.

One of the several big companies that vacated WTC in 1993 was ZIMCO, the Israeli container shipping company. They relocated south of here to Norfolk, Virginia. Before the end of 1993, WTC was uninsurable. The USG provided a subsidized product.

Even the 1993 WTC attack was anticipated.

In 1990, a "colorful" duel citizen, Rabbi Meir Kahana, was assassinated in NYC. The Rabbi was a Brooklyn Rabbi and also a member of the Israeli Knesset (spell?). The real US intel authorities traced out the assassination. Believe the assassin's taxi driver was Iraqi Director of North American intelligence.

Much was known but kept from the general public.

You're right that the US military requires EMP hardening. The Chairman, JCS testified to this a few months ago. Now, I've changed a bit of your quote. The - hardware - by definition, cannot all be hardened. The NEW US military is rapidly phasing into hardware that is EMP hardened or not affected by EMP.

Don't worry about EMP. Worry about biologicals.

15. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

Or cyber.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. F22 Simpilot

407/460

Blog Posts:

"Ethan Hunt, should you accept your mission, it's to infiltrate an airport in a strip of land all Arabs have daggers pointing at."

https://nypost.com/2020/07/14/teens-are-dressing-up-as-mask-wearing-grandmas-to-score-alcohol/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. Dalewick

515/575

Blog Posts:
    As previously stated, the object of defeating facial recognition is to change your facial bone structure. Don't figure plastic surgery is a plan but silicon mask (available on line from Amazon, Etsy, etc.) make this a easy plan. With the world losing it's mind currently, wearing a mask that would defeat facial recognition would be easy. When this is over it will be more difficult. If someone organized is actually hunting you, you will need the silicon to deceive body temp monitors, contact lens to change eye color, a mister in hot weather to make it appear your perspiring and possibly platform shoes to change your height.

When I was a kid, flip open communicators were science fiction. Now flip open cell phones are considered old tech. Still waiting on that robot to ease my work load. LOL!

Best way to avoid detection when being hunted. Don't be hunted. Be dead. People don't look for dead people. Not as easy as the movies make it look, but it is done.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    With face mask + face shield in trend (even mandatory in some countries) nowadays its very easy to defeat facial recognition. However if I were to conduct surveillance I will use gait recognition as substitute. It will not be as accurate as facial or retinal, but it able to narrow down sufficiently.