Be Careful Of Your Cell Phone........very Careful This Year...

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Dec 31, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was informed of this by another prepper just this morning.......but you members watch the video in the link..,

About our cell phones this year being used to control us....to herd us like cattle...

Particularly by and for preppers...

here this link...

PHONE UPDATE you SHOULD WORRY ABOUT! DID YOU KNOW.... (youtube.com)

I was stunned about the fines projected....."Fines."

If this is true...our phones will become our new IFF system..".Identification Friend or Foe"...as is used by the Military...

If this is true...there is coming a revolution...in herding and I don't know how well received it will be when people learn of it.

This is dictatorship...censorship....,.,.,against Amendment 1 and or Amendment 13..involuntary servitude...

But you members decide for yourselves...and for your reasons......

Also remember....many of you have children and relatives on your cell phone plan....so be warned...

Ishmaelites run wild.....over us...if true...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I keep saying to be warned these Ishmaelites.....

I suspect this is going to be chaotic when it breaks across country...and or people start to be fined...if this is true.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    they wont get much from my phone, its only used for emergencies, I dont make phone calls and I dont text, the phone stays either in my pocket or on the shelf at home unused.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

What he says in the video...is that you will be required to have your phone with you everywhere you go...and can be fined if you do not......

The question is can you be forced to contract and obligate to specific performance to a company against your will and over your objection to have a cell phone??

Are we again....supposed to be able to think this far on our own or without the advice of "Experts??"

Ishmaelites run wild...to control the herd!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can carry it but it will be turned off.
    its a basic Nokia phone not a smartphone, and its pay as you go, I think Americans call that a "burn phone", no contract.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I still have a flip phone. It is updated to send/receive within the new comm spec.s

I don't store jack on this thing. Besides, if anyone is watching me, then they are only pi$$ing away tax dollars on a crippled old git.

I encourage everyone to include in their emails and other communications military sensitive words so as to load-down the weaponized FBI sell-outs. Those who are in alignment with the deep state are burning the Constitution and urinating on the graves of the Founding Fathers. They work for the international collectivists. Their lives have no meaning unless you believe in the Anti-Christ. Were the Anti-Christ to exist, he would be deeply pleased with their contributions to his war against God's Holy Will.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't store much in mine and do not have the internet...on it.

I am re thinking this and these actions in light of my thoughts that we are and have been quietly getting ready for the next war..

You members think this through for yourselves.....but I lived long before cell phones...and can get rid of mine if necessary.

Also have other long and short range comms if need be.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.