Bed Bugs And Evacuation Concerns

Discussion in 'Natural, Temporary, and Permanent Shelter' started by Pragmatist, Jan 10, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.thelocal.fr/20200110/yo...otels-also-plagued-by-frances-bed-bug-scourge

Good morning all,

Per ...

This link presents an important point when evacuating.

The bed bug problem is present in this area of the US also.

I've mentioned here at other thread that some area emergency shelters are filthier than those of India. I am not exaggerating. Plus, we have a sub-demographic population refusing to get no-cost flu shots and others for their children.

In case of large emergencies - and definitely disasters - there are agreements in place that hotel/motel rooms are let out to Responders only and no members of the traveling public. Please be assured, when in my Responder role, I will sleep in the truck and not touch a hotel/motel bed. Later, at 6 AM, if still in area for assignment, I will make waffles on their machine and even though I frequently leave a mess, I am cleaner and less messy than others. I cannot place specifics on the web.

TMT Tactical likes this.