Besides Covid-19, Nyc's Fiscal Disaster Soon

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Apr 27, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/26/nycs-leaders-arent-facing-the-coronavirus-fiscal-disaster/

Good morning all,

Per ...

Para 2's BIG difference in re the lost jobs of the 1930s-era Great Depression and today's is that the 1930's lost jobs were real work jobs - in mills, farms, factories, ships, mines, ... Today's jobs are predominantly government-funded artificial jobs to hide pre-existing massive unemployment.

The NYC Mayor uses Medicare and Medicaid funds to give to family members and SEIU union members to make meals for recipients, etc. All this is in collapse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
Similar Threads Forum Date
Besides Candidates, Tax Decreases (lol), Also Drug Votes News, Current Events, and Politics Nov 4, 2020
My Top 5 Online Resources For Learning Survival Stuff(besides This Fourm) First Time Preppers and Survivalists Jun 3, 2018
Besides wood, what is the next best thing for a permanent shelter? Permanent Shelters Jan 17, 2016
A Covid-19 Cover Up New Video Clip To Me. Techniques Used To Indicate That To Me. Maybe A Warning Of The Hangout Jul 19, 2021
Marianne Faithfull Had (has?) Covid-19 News, Current Events, and Politics Apr 27, 2021
Nyc Photos Re Covid-19 Environment News, Current Events, and Politics Mar 11, 2021
Using Blood Thinners (rat Poison) To Cure Covid-19 The Hangout Feb 15, 2021
Maybe A Critial Misundering About Covid-19 In The Med Cummunity The Hangout Feb 7, 2021
Eeoc And Covid-19 Immunizations The Hangout Dec 17, 2020
Bunny Rabbit And England's Covid-19 Rules News, Current Events, and Politics Dec 3, 2020