Blogging About Survival Stories

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Vinaya, Jul 12, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Vinaya

Vinaya Expert Member
      143/173

Blog Posts:
    Have you ever considered blogging about your survival stories? If you already have a blog you can publish your survival stories, even give tips on how to survive certain incidents. For example, if you survived earthquake, you can publish an article about how you survived and what people need to do when they are trapped in earthquake zone?

2. Koala

Koala Well-Known Member
      77/115

Blog Posts:
    No, I honestly don't have enough knowledge or survival stories to keep the blog going. Considering you have to be posting almost every day, just basing your blog on survival stories wouldn't work out. You'd have to include other material to keep the blog going. Other than that, I do love reading survival stories :)

I know that many members of our forums, already have various social media platforms set up such as YouTube videos. I think Keith also wrote articles? or still, does.

3. remnant

remnant Expert Member
      190/230

Blog Posts:
    This is a good niche to blog in because if you run out of your own survival stories, you can interview others who have experienced the same. You can even brand yourself as a survival journalist and even accompany news collectors in disaster or adverse zones as practical.