Building A Temporary Shelter

Discussion in 'Primitive Shelter' started by Pragmatist, Feb 7, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.centralmaine.com/2021/0...inter-camping-gear-with-snow-forest-shelters/

Good morning all,

Per ...

Note the beach sand analogy to the snow-built structure.

This sponsoring company is bound to grow and thrive.

To partly digress; The mentioned " AmeriCorps" is a defacto replacement of the older organizations of our fruited plain. AmeriCorps is part of a career ladder for kids to get the skills and experience for eventual entry in the labor force.

It might seem a long way off especially for senior citizen readers but 13 years olds in environment eliminating the nonsense of the extended high school and the teen is close to entry into society.

FDR made sure high school was extended so as to keep the labor pool manageable and smaller re the Great Depression.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have outdoor cats and have made them a temporary shelter out on my deck by getting large plastic containers and cutting holes in them to gain access. I have put several towels in them to soften the floor area but also have put in the two containers .....two each of rechargeable hand warmers.

I have purchased several of the Go Handwarmers...rechargeable....and try to keep them chargesd...one of them in my heavy winter coat at all times.

The cats seemed to know immediately what to do when they got into these temporary shelters...

here...this link on the handwarmers.

Go Warmer Cordless Rechargeable Hand Warmer New ! | eBay

With winter coming on I am feeding them a bit more to fatten them up..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.