Cell Phones...electronic Interrogation Technologies..

Discussion in 'Other Advanced Survival Skills' started by watcherchris, May 6, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I was in a Verison cell phone store with someone else who had damaged their cell phone..

While I was there a thought came to me ...in further fleshing it out ...though I have been thinking along these lines for some time now....

Now I bring this up with a view to the knowledge that our government here in the states is building a department called the Bureau of Disinformation....

Now here is what you need to know about cell phone technology....and interrogators....electronic interrogators.

Aircraft here in the west have an electronic digital system on board called IFF...Identification Friend or Foe. It is an electronic interrogation system which sends out a signal to a receiver and tells the receiver to transmit a special code identifying the airplane in which you are flying..and it gives up certain digital information which shows up on a radar screen....to identify the aircraft. It is a way of quickly tracking an aircraft and giving up it's pertinent information to radar sets..

Now here is my point...I know from people in the land line business..that a certain amount of this ability to track is built into the land line system. For the land line system is a natural for this kind of monitoring as it always has power to it.

Now if you notice...your modern cell phones...always have power to them...you cannot remove the battery from the newer phones. And so too with these newer computers...laptops.

My point in all this is that your cell phone and also your modern laptop can be interrogated....against your knowledge and against your will....particularly if you cannot remove the battery from it or the power.

This laptop has the battery removed and when I am not on it....the power is discconnected and the internet line disconnected as well. I am told by the fellow at the computer shop that the batteries in these newer no access laptops can be removed....and only external power set up.

The people selling theses cell phones don't have a clue....about this kind of technology and only are there for commissions. And I also do not think the average American has a clue.

For the members..here...just keep this in mind as this government increases the staffing of the Department of Disinformation...and to wherever that leads or mis leads this people and nation.

Da Tovarich????

Be Warned these Ishmaelites whom would put us into bondage...and herd us for their profit and or gain...not our liberties and freedoms. They are banking on our ignorance...of many things.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned of these Ishmaelites in both political parties...and in particular note the silence of the Republicans on this!!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Me, I've got a flip-phone.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575