Chuckled To Myself Going Intot He Grocery Store Today...

Discussion in 'Guns, Knives, Tools, Etc.' started by watcherchris, May 29, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Made a trip to the grocery store....this afternoon and going into the store ahead of me was two black males and a black female.

The males were waist carrying ...open...semi autos...and one of them pulled his jersey over his pistol and the other carried open.

No problem by me....as I have sometimes carried open.

Wondering if they resided in a dangerous area of where they were watching too much leftist television....

They have every right to carry as anyone else and this is an open carry state.

But I did have a question mark as to how much they had bought into the leftist political social line as had that woman I referenced in previous posts whom I called a racist for her depencency... on racism.

Nonetheless I did a slight chuckle to myself....and went about my business...

Which reminds me...I need to get the rest of the groceries out of the back of my car having carried in the frozen/refrigerated stores.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: May 29, 2021
    wally, TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    We shall see and try to keep track of how the two legged Ishmaelite wildlife handles themselves in this city over the three day weekend.

Also need to finish reloading that 7mm TCU ammunition I had started earlier this week.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

wally and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have also seen a armed heavy white male at grocery store . He seemed a nice guy and tried to help me with a automobile cranking problem , that I was having . Actually though I suspect my armed helper was some undercover agent . My local town has way more than it's share of undercover agents , some pretending to be homeless . This town has a national reputation and the new communist government ain't happy with the residence so are looking for a fuse to light . --- Going armed to get groceries is becoming the new normal as inflation settles in . So to is working as a team to get groceries home so they can have a 360 degree view , on its way in for normal . --- For those that think I am bull s------ , go to YouTube and type in , The Most Racist Town in America .

wally, TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    When the risk of trying to get groceries home from a store is higher than acceptable , here is a different food procurement for some . Those that live in the area of tree squirrels , can put out metal live traps of the smaller size . A little corn or other feed will draw them in and then your newly acquired food can be dispatched , processed and cooked to your specifications .

wally, TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sorry Poltiregist....but that is funny.....when I think about someone out there worried about me with a gun and or ammunition.

I do however worry that with the coming inflation that going to the grocery store might become a tag team event in order to successfully complete that task.

I do notice more and more people today carrying ....and don't get all excited over it.

When you have done really hazardous work for your monies you tend not to get all excited over things our phony leadership from both parties think is necessary to herd us into more fear.

You also begin to understand more about how desperate they are to gaslight us into more and more fear with more government being the solution.

For years now I have been part of a refueling project wherein we handle uranium fuel cells to be installed in reactors.

And these guys are worried about me with a gun.??? Really??? From what school of dumbassedness did they graduate?

This is the source of my often stating ..." If we cannot be trusted with our guns...we will not be trusted with our vote."

And these people behind this fear mongering are demonstrating exactly this to me..

These phonies are using/misusing their power to manufacture bad guys...and then use/misuse government to go after these newly manufactured bad guys....

However.....I am beginning to note that many more Americans....are slowly awakening to this kind of gaslighting by government and their pimps in the media ......by noting the falling ratings of Sports, Hollywood, and the MSM....and even the phony to party system....people are starting to think ...." No Confidence."

I hope this awakening grows...significantly...as more and more people are coming to realize this system is not the product advertised....

Be Warned the Ishmaelites...hell bent on bondage....for Americans....

Too many things going on out here are becoming reductio ad adsurdum....and very visible to more and more people....

I have been thinking we are having a problem with systemic government.....

Reductio ad absurdum - Wikipedia

Be warned the Ishmaelites hell bent on bondage..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

wally, poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    open carry would freak me out, I am not used to it. my neighbour went to a bar in Texas and everyone was carrying , What i do not understand if you are at a bar and everyone has had several drinks you know how guys are, some one looks at some one and someone does not like it a fight breaks out , but now every one is armed , some one is losing the fight he might just take out his gun. I have no experience with this open carry so please tell me how this works.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have certain rules I try to follow ...always ...

I don't drink and operate machinery ..including lawn equipment.

I dammed sure do not drink and reload. I have more than amply proven I can do incredible stupid things and be stoned cold sober....and have the scars to prove it!!!

I also don't believe in drinking and carrying..open or concealed....but that is just me...

At our gun club...they don't care if you are fallen down drunk....just don't let anyone catch you handling a gun.....they will pull your membership. I agree with them...totally.

Mind you now....I am not against drink here at all...and have lots of high octane alcohol around here....plenty.

Most of it is survival preps and also for when I am verily ailing. I think the olde ones were not too far of the mark here in many things....take a couple of snorts and go to bed...get the rest your body so desperately needs when you are ailing.

Other than that I rarely drink.....never been a big drinker.

Also in my lifetime I have babysat too many..both male and female who could not handle their drink...too many to suit me.

Not looking for a career in such babysitting. Too old for that mess now days...

But ordinarily open carry does not freak me out at all.

Oh...and I have just returned from my garage wherein I completed the reloading of some 39 rounds of 7mm TCU ammunition....for my 14 inch barreled Thompson Contender single shot pistol.

This ammunition cannot be found in most stores out here...it is such an odd calibration. Hence I have learned to make my own from .223 brass.

IMR 3031 powder ....Winchester small rifle primers and 120 grain spire point bullets ...Sierra brand.

Glad to get this done ...and plan to shoot them some time later this coming week at the 50 and then 100 yard range.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    well i think from the right-wing perspective we all wished that open carry was allowed so lets embrace it now that its here!
    i don't mind at all if someone is carrying openly. i don't think we really/generally need to worry about those types. its the concealed carry types we don't know about. are they illegally carrying concealed and up to mischief or just regular folks carrying concealed? ya can't tell.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  9. wally

wally Master Survivalist
      280/345

Blog Posts:
    well in general if you are not a prohibited person in some states you can carry openly, this keeps everyone polite in my opinion
    hence the old saying an armed society is a polite society. :)
    open carry has been around for awhile now even in states that allow it in bars. and there have been no real bloodbaths to speak of that i am aware of.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  10. Duncan

Duncan Master Survivalist
      315/345

Blog Posts:
    I don't like open carry around other people. When I see someone toting an AR on his back or a 1911 on his hip, I have to wonder if he's just trying to make a statement or building up his self-image.

I remember years ago, my brother and I went out early one summer day to shoot our handguns in the mountains. By 1000 it was getting hot so -- without thinking we ducked into a McD for a cold coke without remembering that we were still carrying. We ordered and sat down and noticed a couple of Maricopa County deputies sitting next to us, and one kept glancing our way. We had no idea why, but when a girl about 7 or 8 actually walked past us, looked, and asked "Are you bad guys?"

Well, the mother shrieked at her kid, the two deputies began to look VERY INTERESTED, and we realized why. We immediately walked out to the car, took off our handguns and (feeling rather sheepish) walked back in and sat down. Both deputies simply said "Thanks" and we left about five minutes later.

Arizona is open carry, and the deputies knew it; but the very fact that we were carrying in a restaurant made for a tense situation for the kid, her mom, the deputies, and probably everyone else who was there. I won't open carry in a situation like that. If i feel threatened in any place, I will simply avoid it; if I really need protection, I will carry my handgun discretely. I don't need to show everyone how "cool" I am, especially if it makes a bunch of folks nervous or frightened. Besides, I could have my handgun taken from me by someone else quicker and faster, and end up on the floor with half a lung blown away and drowning in my own blood.

Yes, I have a right to carry and I respect and defend the Second Amendment; but I don't see any point in being a jerk just to make a point.

11. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Got a permit for concealed carry in one of the states in which we were living. Rangemaster told us to carry concealed, concealed concealed. Said he didn't want some neurotic lady calling in on any of us.

Sheriff's Dept rangemaster told us that he wished the deputies he trained could shoot as well as we did.

Rangemaster got P.O.ed at a couple of guys for buying cheap handguns (both had a failure at the range). Said that, "This is what you are going to defend life and limb with. Buy a decent weapon."

Woman was not with us, but was practicing. She was one poor shot. Rangemaster told us that she'd gotten her permit because she'd gotten carjacked. Rm said that even though she couldn't shoot that accurately, still he wouldn't want her opening up on him. I remember the carjacking because it happened only a half-mile from our home. Super nice area, however there came in this interloper without any brain frontal lobes ... yet no shortage of aggression.

Got the permit because one of my sons made night-drops for the place where he was working. I was his six'o'clock. That reason, plus we visited my wife's brothers and sisters in cities where there were lots of knuckle-dragging low-breeds, thus crime.

I'd never carry, ever, were it not for the dregs of humanity. If I were to carry anything, it would be some short rifle to deal with an injured animal or a rabid animal. I'm not keen on handguns at all.

My dad's dad had to shew-off one wanna-be robber who pulled a knife on him. He had to shoot this other robber who brought a knife to a gun fight. Sh## happens. Terrible world this.

12. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I carry concealed when out in public but open carry at home. I strap on when I get up and unstrap when I go to bed. I have never needed to shot anybody and certainly hope I never have to in the future. Just like having auto insurance or having a spare tire, there if needed. I do not open carry, I do not see the need or advantage to showing the world I am armed.