"citizen Again"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Dec 21, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-build-3b-all-inclusive-city-for-the-homeless

Good morning all,

Per ...

Article has new approach to homelessness by "think differently".

It's an envisioned project for a new city designed for the homeless at ~ $3B.

Medical care provided for all of city.

Wristbands have a function for purchases within city.

Article mentions Oakland, California's city governing board is thinking of using a cruise ship for the homeless.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    That is very progressive line of thinking of them. All they need to do is park the ship (more likely an oversized barge rather than ship anyway) somewhere beyond 20nm coastal baseline and start pouring water in at night.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just more of the same utopian bullsh##. Mantra of the Left, "Let's pretend!" College students lap-up this vomit when their syphilitic-brained professors puke it out. I don't want their commie crap to even get on the bottom of my shoes.

Most homeless are mentally ill. They sh## in the streets. They sh## in retail stores. They can't take care of themselves much less can they take care of that which is donated to them.

OK, one thing I will give America's homeless -- even given their antibiotic-resistant T.B. and hepatitis -- they are still cleaner than the people who work in cruise ship kitchens.

https://www.businessinsider.com/roy...-vomit-docks-in-nj-after-600-fall-sick-2014-1

0ea45f45f76ad5bc48b18687c01a566d.jpeg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Roll on the life raft laughing !

Old Geezer, my sides are splitting ! If laughter is the best medicine, then I'm OD'ing on it.

America's infected homeless are still cleaner than the workers in a cruise ship kitchen ! ... and they infect less than the kitchen staff in these petri dishes of infectious germs. CDC opened a department to address mass infections on cruise ships.

American Red Cross has an emergency sheltering manual suggesting using a cruise ship for emergency sheltering overflow. My public comments at these meetings establish why I have few friends in this community.

NB: ARC doesn't do all this sheltering stuff for free.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    Selective Reporting. The primary health challenge in modern cruise liner is they pack so many peoples in confine space for at least a week, and there just so many stupid environmental regulation these days doesn't that doesn't even make sense that further exacerbate the potential of spreading disease onboard.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    One has to become educated in public school to try passing this kind of idea off as a solution or an intelligent thought. But it is an easy sell to television educated people/public.

Ocean liners to house the homeless....Wow!!!

This...like many public works projects... is going to become a huge money pump for someone with the results offshore where it,s failure and mismanagement can more easily be concealed from the public. The average politician and or the public has no concept of how much it costs to keep an ocean liners systems or safety features in proper operation....even if moored to a pier...certain features must be in operation.

Who is going to want to serve on such an vessel to maintain order among people with no basic disciplines...only self indulgences...which is why many of them are homeless. Sea going crews require certain disciplines.

This is one of the reasons I will not go out on an ocean liner. These companies hire too many of the lowest skilled and trained people and dress them up to impress paying passengers who know even less than these lowest skilled and trained people.
    You don't want to be on most of todays ocean liners in a real emergencies,,no matter how modern and automated they claim are the emergency features.

You will wind up on these homeless ocean liners with a situation worse than on todays regular crewed ocean liners. These homeless ocean liners will eventually fall into the hands of the federal government after the states sufficiently mismanage them...the feds.....an even bigger political money pump. But these states and cities will have managed to kick the can down the road and onto someone else's wallet....purse.

Ishmaelites at work....wealth re distributing....kicking the can into someone else's yard.

Oh......some of you do realize that this is a pilot program for the rest of the country when the government green projects do away with todays private homes.....Agenda 21.

The key is the word "Sustainable."

Perhaps deplorables!!

Herding!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,

Watcherchris

Last edited: Dec 25, 2019
    TMT Tactical likes this.