Climate Change..emergecy Forever= Ccp Herding.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 16, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Been thinking for some time now as it takes a more definite shape....about what is coming to America and the World...

Now you members make up your own minds and for your own reasons.......as you are driving your bus...and again for your own reasons.

What I am sensing in a demonic way...is that the Coming Climate Change "Crisis/Emergency" is just that...another forever emergency to keep us properly, socially, and economically herded...Communist style...under the guise of a forever Emergency.

This also consolidates power into more government ......and away from the people....another Forever Emergency...for which they never intend to solve....but instead move government more towards "Absolute Power ....Divine Right of Kings."

Sort of like a toll on a highway..or bridge...they never like to get rid of them. It becomes a cash cow/power cow for someone.

What I sense coming down the road is severe changes to our standard of living .....and or belief systems under the guise of Saving the Planet.....another forever Emergency for which they never intend to cure or solve...but keeps the power in their hands and the limitations of the Body Politic in our hands.

I sense being controlled and taxed by the GPS in our cell phones or similar telling how many miles we travel...in our cars etc etc etc..and thus a tax base...for someone or something.

Our ability to travel in our own country freely without being taxed...limited.....not free..

Food ...I sense being another...and the carbon used to produce and then cook/prepare it.....and the list goes on.

The World Economic Form and New World Order groups have stated that the model for their new order is the Communist Chinese Model....

And I think that eventually This will become the model under Climate Change/Carbon Emergency Management methods....for the USA.

I also believe that Trump is not in favor of this ...another desperate reason he cannot be allowed to retake the office of President of the United States. His next Presidency would set back New World Order plans severely.

Nonetheless...I am sensing this pattern coming down the road under One World/New World Order/UN Requirements...

I also sense that somewhere along the line the goal will be massive population reduction......by any means.....or put another way.....Global Emergency.

Forever Emergencies are the perfect tool to get people and nations to be herded unto their own demise....to control or cut down on their freedoms a liberties.

Be Warned these Ishmaelites and their next emergency....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites ......And their Climate Change Emergency...forever....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Here we go again, climate change, the gift that keeps on giving. I will say it yet again, the planet's climate changes continually. Again I give my oft quoted example, the Sahara Desert was once under water, that is why it is sand.

Any administration can take climate change and run with it to make a perpetual emergency and then use it to cow a population and raise taxation.

My favourite bit of nonsense is the phrase "tipping point" which when originally used was intended to mean that point at which mankind's influence took matters beyond our repairable ability. Sadly "tipping point" has been rephrased to imply an instantaneous effect, literally the point at which one tips a wheelbarrow and all the contents fall out. It is simply scaremongering. The changes will be gradual, we certainly will not go to bed tonight and wake up with an ice age tomorrow.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree that climate changes have been going on for millions of years but I also believe that mankind's actions have added to the effect, all those factory chimneys during the industrial revolution adding co2 to the atmosphere, all the coal fires during the Victorian age and after, and what about all the nuclear tests in the 60s and since? all this must add to the effect, no climate change isnt man made but we arent helping matters with our blaize attitude.
    "net zero" is a stupid thing when you have China increasing their factory output and opening more coal mines.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol lol ....Lonewolf....coal...lol lol lol.....climate change...lol lol lol....

google maps....

36.96868-76.42068

At the end of this peninsula....in downtown Newport News , Virginia near to the James River and the Monitor/Merrimac Tunnel is a huge black acerage.....this is a coal depository...wherein train delivered coal is loaded onto ships for export to countries still burning coal. It has been there over the 50 years I have been living here...
    Mountains of train delivered coal..

Climate change and coal.....lol lol lol .lol!!!!

We may not burn much coal in this country...but we export a whole lot of it to nations who do.

To me this makes a joke out of climate change......but....climate change is good for keeping people socially and or economically herded out of their liberties and freedoms.
    You can translate that as limiting peoples social and or economic freedoms...ie...herding.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

6. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I think you have summed it up perfectly LW. One of the key underlying issues is that nay actions to clean up our act now will not have tangible results within our lifetimes. One question that almost invariably comes up is whether we are seeing the effects of the "coal age" of the late 1800s. Either way I do believe that we should clean up our act regardless. Sewage being dumped into river sea seas ultimately means dirty drinking water, nobody wants that. Excessive consumption simply depletes our finite reserves - plastics are made of il, might tit not be better to save that oil for future transport?

Other key issues that trouble me are that, in the UK, we now buy most items from China whilst crowing about our low emissions, except all we have really done is move those emissions from here to China and then added further emissions due to transportation costs. We line on one planet, climate and weather do not take borders into account.

The other issue that I ponder is how much in the way of emissions are resulting from the Russia/Ukriane war. Constant jet sorties whilst we are berated for taking plane flights and so on. It is a mixed message.

7. arctic bill

arctic bill Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    climate change is real, thank you all for admitting it. several years ago no one would admit it. Now hat been said what to do about it? slow down carbon fuel as however you can.

Brownbear likes this.
    1. TMT Tactical
      There is no debate regarding climate change. The climate has been changing since the planet formed. The big debate is how much are humans effecting the the climate change. We should do what we can to reduce or not pollute the planet but we must do it in a sensible manner. The problem with all these environmental activist is they want to put the cart before the horse. Fear mongering is all these people have.

TMT Tactical, Mar 18, 2024
      Brownbear likes this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Just the other day I heard a cynical climatologist talking about this or that (?). One thing I do remember was him saying something to the effect of, "Maybe there is not so much of a reason to worry about the climate, because mankind is likely to wipe itself out before doing a whole lot more damage to the planet."

China feels zero anxiety about burning as much coal as they want. Back a few years ago, China was building over 20 new coal plants per year. That has slowed due to the economic slowdown happening in today's China. China isn't doing well.

What pollution most countries turn out is a fart in a whirlwind compared to China.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  9. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    This is the real core of the issue. In my mind it does not matter whether climate change is man made or not (and there are powerful arguments for and against) the real issue is that we are squandering the world's resources. I was reading only recently about the amount of consumer goods "average" westerners have. In the UK virtually nobody puts their car in the garage as their garages are full of stuff that is not used. If we all consumed less (and I do not mean to the point of hardship, just had a sensible wardrobe and used stuff until it wore out) we would use less materials, principally oil, and less pollution would be caused the tough transportation of goods. The air would be cleaner as a result and if we are responsible for climate change then it will slow, if we are not responsible for climate change we will at least live in a healthier cleaner environment. I see that as a win-win situation.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    well you will get your wish WTSHTF because there will be no transportation of anything anymore.

11. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    You folks do realize that the only long term logical reasonable gnostic wise men solution to the dilemma you are describing about consumption rates is to thin or cull the herd....yes?????

Ishmaelites....run wild...

Think that through carefully in lieu of UN goals...

I, for one, can envision a day and time when these Planet do gooders will try to assess a tax on individuals...a carbon tax...for the natural carbons our bodies produce....to save the planet you understand.

In short ....a tax..a carbon tax for beign alive. You know...just like they are trying to do to cattle for flatulance!!??? We will become just like cattle...

Put another way.....Involuntary Servitude..just for being alive....

Read Amendment 13 to the Constitution of the United States...

And that is how I read Obama Care....some paying more so that others can get it for free.....involuntary servitude...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thin the herd? isnt that what SHTF is all about?

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  13. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I would be happy if that were the outcome LW. I despise the consumerist society we have now and, whilst acknowledging I play a small part in it myself I am a very smalltime consumer to some folks I know.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes exactly and most of it goes on their credit card bill which is never paid off. some people live their whole lives on credit and debt, not the way I was brought up.
    I will be very happy when the collapse comes and I can live a basic simple life without all the stupidity that is around today, because the stupid people will have died off- because they did something stupid and paid the ultimate price.

15. Brownbear

410/460

Blog Posts:
    I wonder if WTSHTF some of the financial institutions will survive long enough to demand their money from their debtors, maybe if it is. Ukraine situation rather than a total collapse.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      This is the origin of the old saying to be "out of debt or be massively in debt." During the 1930s depression, banks foreclosed on houses whose mortgages were nearly paid-off. They could sell them and get their investment back. Banks didn't foreclose on those who were massively in debt because the auction price of the property wouldn't cover their investment. Thus, they let the little people squeak by. Well before a total economic collapse, the speed of bank collapses will rise and rise. At some point, other banks will NOT eat the dying banks and take-on their debts. FDIC and FSLIC do NOT have the resources to save the banks. Too, the government will pay hell politically if they attempt to index the debts of the populace relative to inflation.

Old Geezer, Mar 20, 2024
      Brownbear likes this.
  16. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Most Westerners have gone soft. The people of poor nations will do whatever they have to do to get whatever it is they want.

upload_2024-3-20_17-15-53.png

upload_2024-3-20_17-21-11.png

'
    '
    '

17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    like I said before I think the illegals coming over the English Channel are a different breed, I think they are much weaker and dont have the bottle of the South American migrants, they seem to have access to large amounts of cash to pay people smugglers or else they wouldnt get anywhere, much less of an asylum seeker more of an economic migrant and thats what pisses people off in the UK.

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Ukraine is a war so I dont think so, if its a slow collapse then we may have a Northern Rock situation.

19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Wrong!

North Africans are FAR worse than any South Americans. North Africans are uber-violent.

North Africans are genetically the original Barbary Pirates. The nascent United States, latter 1700s into early 1800s, had to send in a very new Navy and Marine force to conquer them so as to allow us to trade in the Mediterranean.

One-on-one, I've spoken to family members and the fathers of my friends who, during WWII, dealt with North African troops who were on our side of the conflict. To a man, these fellows considered North African troops scary-dangerous. One of my friends' dad witnessed a crew of North Africans fighting each other. Two butter-bar 2nd lieutenants tried to break-up the fight which got one of them's throat cut / nearly decapitated.

In this day and age, do they need some cash to cross the English Channel? Duh! Sure!

Weak people, these?! Gimme a break!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will beat you / slice and dice, you to death. Simple reality. If anyone wishes in their own mind to imagine them weak, then hey, go with that!!!! ... To one's own peril.

Pretending isn't a survival mindset.

Me, I would that reality wasn't reality ... yet, the world, my species, ..., is what it is. I can't / won't attempt to pretend it away. Thus, I train, I've run through tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition, continue to replace training ammo, have a loaded handgun on my side right now, ... . Am I paranoid? Nope. Am I prepared for the world and my species as it exists? Yep.

My life has been raw, unmitigated hell. I've had to lock'n'load for a would-be home intruder. Did I have to kill him? No. Would I have killed him had he kicked-in my home's door? Yes ... and without a moment's hesitation. If you can't kill, you're not a prepper. Simple truth.

----------------------------------------------------------

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1ES172/

Begin quote

BERLIN (Reuters) - Young male refugees in Germany got the blame on Wednesday for most of a two-year increase in violent crime, adding fuel to the country's political debate over migrants.

Violent crime rose by about 10 percent in 2015 and 2016, a study showed. It attributed more than 90 percent of that to young male refugees.

Around 17 percent of violent crimes in Lower Saxony that were attributed to refugees, for example, were suspected of being committed by North African asylum seekers who made up less than 1 percent of the state's registered refugee population. North African asylum seekers have relatively slim chances of obtaining legal status in Germany.

"The situation is completely different for those who find out as soon as they arrive that they are totally undesirable here. No chance of working, of staying here," Pfeiffer said.

The predominantly young male majority of refugees live in Germany without partners, mothers, sisters or other females whom the study sees as a "violence-preventing, civilising force."

End quote

----------------------------------------------

" ‘Frightening’ – Germans are assaulted, murdered, and raped in huge numbers by migrants, according to federal crime data"

https://www.rmx.news/crime/frighten...-by-migrants-according-to-federal-crime-data/

Begin quote

Last year, 47,923 Germans were victims of violent immigrants, according to statistics from the German federal government, with one top police union official describing the data as “frightening.”

This data comes directly from the Federal Criminal Police Office’s (BKA) situation report on serious crimes committed by foreigners who came to the country as refugees and asylum seekers. The troubling figures from the BKA show an 18 percent increase from the previous year. Although foreigners make up a far smaller share of the overall population, around 13 percent, they are committing a tremendous amount of crime against German citizens.

However, it is important to note that Germans in the crime statistics are not exactly ethnic Germans. Everyone with German citizenship, including, for example, ethnic Turks or ethnic Moroccans, is considered German in statistics. So, it is unclear how many of these foreigners were attacked or raped by ethnic Germans and how many were attacked or raped by foreigners who received German citizenship or are the children of first- or second-generation immigrants.

Based on the current data, Germans are four times more likely to be attacked by an immigrant than vice versa.

All of these violent crimes are classified by the BKA as rape, assault, murder, and robbery. When the 47,923 German victims are broken down into specific categories, the data shows that 258 Germans fell victim to murder, attempted murder or manslaughter committed by immigrants, with 38 of these victims dying, while the others survived the attacks. On the other side, 89 immigrants were victims of crimes that involved at least one German perpetrator, with five of them losing their lives.

Those most willing to attack Germans are those whose asylum applications were rejected, along with immigrants from North African countries like Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia. While this group makes up only 0.8 percent of migrants, they account for 8.5 percent of all asylum seekers suspected of committing a violent crime.

The chairman of the Federal Police Union, Heiko Teggatz, said the crime data showing the rate of violent crime committed by migrants is “frightening.”

“What many have always suspected has now been proven. There is no more room for whitewashing. The federal and state governments must now act consistently and exhaust all possibilities to deport such criminals,” he said.

Under a new law that would dramatically increase foreigners receiving German citizenship, the country’s crime statistics are expected to become skewed. In fact, many of these foreigners would then be classified as “Germans” in the crime statistics, and if they were to assault a foreigner or another German, they would be listed as a “German” suspect.

End quote

=======================================

"France’s Homicide Rate May Be Even Higher Than Statistics Indicate"

https://europeanconservative.com/ar...-may-be-even-higher-than-statistics-indicate/

Begin quote

Homicide and attempted homicides in France have surged in recent decades, increasing by 90% from 2000 through 2020, according to criminologist Alain Bauer.

Migration has been more broadly linked to France’s current problems with insecurity and crime, with some politicians noting the high rates of criminal behaviour among underage migrants from some North African countries.

Migration has been more broadly linked to France’s current problems with insecurity and crime, with some politicians noting the high rates of criminal behaviour among underage migrants from some North African countries.

French Senator Henri Leroy highlighted the issue in 2021 saying, “Just look at the panorama of delinquency. There is a worrying increase which seems exponential. The number of minor migrants was 30,000 in 2015 and 60,000 in 2018, and the associated problems are increasing at the same rate.”

Firebrand former presidential candidate Eric Zemmour, leader of the conservative Reconquête Party, stated that the country was on the verge of “civil war,” and added, “In spite of everything, most of the political class wants to believe that it is a social crisis when the root cause is obvious: immigration.”

End quote

Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    still giving migrants too much credit eh OG? we have all seen the lines of migrants snaking through Europe and they all look pretty miserable and depressed, sure they can be violent, so can I given the right circumstances but that means nothing, again its a city thing, dont see migrants where I live and arent likely too even post SHTF, there is nothing here for them, no housing, no jobs, no money, no free food, no handouts, nothing- there isnt any of those things for people that already live here.
    every one of them that comes across the English Channel in a small rubber boat has paid a people smuggler Thousands of Pounds for the privilege, if they dont they are left in dirty stinking disease ridden camps near Calais and all along the French coast, where do they get the money from?? 514 ILLEGALS came across the Channel yesterday, that 514 X Thousands of pounds to the people smugglers. " asylum seekers" my arse, they are illegal economic migrants, but they are not allowed to work until their claim is processed which can take a year maybe more.

21. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    It has ben my life experience that POC (People Of Color) are the most racist and violent. I lived in and attended schools in Oakland California during my junior high school years and during my freshmen and sophomore high school years. Whites tended to leave me alone but the POC had to learn the lesson the hard way. Being a military brat, I was always the new kid in school. During my fisticuff school years, I only had fights with two white guys. I had over a half dozen fights with POC. I freely admit I would fight at the drop of a hat and some times I would suggest they drop the hat.

Brownbear likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

"Violence hits hostels as asylum seekers involved in 1,900 incidents in three years"

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1769842/migrant-crisis-hostels-violence-home-office

"New figures reveal there were 239 reports of serious incidents in the first four months of this year. Another 623 incidents took place in 2022 and 1,109 in 2021.

"Currently, 51,000 asylum seekers are staying in hotels, costing the UK taxpayer £6.8million a day."

=============================

https://www.devon.gov.uk/migration-and-resettlement/seekingasylum/

"People Seeking Asylum in Devon

"There are currently two hotels in Devon supporting around 400 people from over 50 different nationalities. These individuals range from newborns up to older age and the majority are families.

"We need to find accommodation for over 500 adults coming through the national dispersal programme by December 2023.

"There are 65 Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children (UASC) in care being supported in Devon and 39 care experienced unaccompanied asylum seeking young people (over 18s).

"The Unaccompanied asylum seeking children and young people in Devon have come from Afghanistan, Albania, Iran, Pakistan, Sudan and Vietnam."

==================================================

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-65054731

Begin quote

An asylum seeker says he regrets his decision to come to the UK after experiencing hostility.

Chris, not his real name to protect his identity, was transferred to Newquay, Cornwall, in November 2022 after seeking asylum at an airport.

The Home Office has contracted a number of hotels in Devon and Cornwall to provide temporary accommodation for asylum seekers.

Chris, who is gay, is one of an unknown number of asylum seekers staying in the two counties on a temporary basis while their asylum claims are processed.

The use of the hotel in Newquay where Chris and other male asylum seekers are staying has been subject of fierce debate in the town.

Hotels have also been used to house asylum seekers in Torbay, Ilfracombe, and Exeter .

Torbay Council said the "unprecedented" number of arrivals there had put increased pressure on local services and the Home Office has been accused of failing to properly consult on the location of the hotels.

He said people inside the hotel had been battling boredom and uncertainty over the status of their claims.

Chris said many are struggling with their mental health as a result.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all the above is nothing new to those of us who live in the UK.
    we have been dealing with this for years usually to the deprivation of local people, migrants always seem to come first before indigenous Brits.

24. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes...indeed....lonewolf...well said...well said...

As I have been posting ......the Native people in the UK need to do more to work for first place but come in second, third, and fourth place in their own country. And be proud of their leadership doing this to them.

This is the natural status of the British Subject...and soon to be similar here in the USA...

This is what educated...gnostic, intellectual, enlightened people do.....put their own native people in second, third, and fourth place or worse...while they work, take risk for first place, and or are taxed for others.....to come in ahead of them and their labors. This is Ishmaelite bondaage...involuntary servitude..

This is already happening here in America wherein it is being learned that these Illegals are receiving more handouts at taxpayer expense than indigenous Americans.

Or put another...way.........and more succinctly .....this system is rigged against indigenous Americans...

If this system is so rigged against indigenous Americans.....tell me....why ...would Americans be so stupid...as to believe they will be trusted with a vote????

How about in the UK?????

Am I supposed to be able to think this far without permission???

What happens to people in the UK who complain publicly about what is going on????

And so will it become here in the USA...as we become more like subjects...than citizens...with rights.

Be Very Very warned...these Ishmaelites in leadership positions...who's stock in trade is Ishmaelite bondage...involuntary servitude...
    Put another way...wealth redistribution...but not risk redistribution.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

You guys do know that one volcano...pours out more pollution ...in a very very short time than all the human pollution ....put together...right???? How many volcanos are actively going off on planet earth right now.????

Have any of the "Experts" ever told you that????

Are we thinking yet?????

We need our lawmakers to do the logical, reasonable, intelligent, illuminated, gnostic wise men thinking and pass laws against active volcanos....to stop them from polluting....right!!!

You know...to hold active volcanos into involuntary servitude to Climate Change Emergencies.!!!!

You deep thinkers do know that the long term solution to the So called Climate Change Emergency is going to be massive depopulation ...right???

Failing that...to put the whole earth...except the privileged few.....into involuntary servitude ...to forcibly alter their standard of living...freedoms and liberties...to Climate Change.

Ishmaelites run wild.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Trying to figure out how much and or far..an electric Tractor is going to be able to work a field in growing food.....and complying with climate change.

Tractor Trailers delivering these crops too....trains...et al.

But we intellectuals and feel good types...can be very very proud of living within Climate Change devout and religions dogmas ...while we and our children starve...and food becomes more and more in short supply.....and thus also expensive.

But dont worry....Illegals will get first pick...and we will make do with what little is left..over..
    This since we are clearly slated to get second, third, and fourth place in our own country.

Ishmaelites run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt an electric tractor could do the work of a diesel one.

28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah...that is exactly as to what I was posting......

But I'm not so sure the average television and or movie trained public knows this...or can think this far....but are easily emoted....into non thinking.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I didnt know an electric tractor even existed I thought it was all about electric cars.

30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    An electric tractor would be so heavy that it would sink into the dirt.

Electric cars are far heavier that regular cars and thus the concerns of structural engineers when designing multi-story parking garages.

A tractor must be far stronger than any car and thus its battery would be heavier yet.

[​IMG]

31. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah...but remember...these climate change/emergency pimps..and their devout and zealous religon ...are willing to hold everyone and anyone into hostage and bondage to their religion.......they will certainly try it...in one form or another to put all of us as hostage and in bondage to their religion of Climate Change.....and in perpetuity.....along with a perpetual carbon tax for just being alive...

More Communist/Socialist herding.......under the next manufactured emergency...government by emergency decrees in perpetuity. "Absolute Power....Divine Right of Kings.."

Da Tovarich....

They are never going to quit.......one emergency after another after another ...after another ad infinitum.....more fear and loathing....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.