Climate Justice Organizer Tell Of Arctic Melting

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Jul 22, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    Be quiet prole. Your masters are not subject to the same stupid rules and laws as you proles are. They know what is good for you so go back to watching the bachelor and enjoy your government cheese. /sarcasm.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon S. O. L.,

ROFL

I grew up on peach clings in heavy syrup. Apparently Eisenhower's USDA had to buy surplus peaches from the big 3 peach states: Calif, South Carolina and Georgia.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  4. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    LOL, government peaches? Never heard of those.

5. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There is "government" cheese too. When the government regulates an industry they end up with the responsibility for overproduction. At one time putting your land in as a land bank and not farming it was more profitable than working it. The Government paid you more to do NOTHING than you could make farming and selling the produce.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  6. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I stopped reading at "climate justice organizer" . I knew that the pile was going to be big and the smell unbearable.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    it is always interesting to see who does not believe in climate change and where they live.
    most seem to believe that humans and human activity have absolutely nothing to do with climate change, and most live in the most polluting and industrial western countries on the planet, that in itself is very enlightening.
    I don't say that humans cause ALL of climate change, a lot of it is a natural cycle, but all that industry has got to account for some of it, deforestation and overpopulation adds to the sum total of it all.
    I blame the industrial revolution for a lot of climate change, not that climate change wouldn't have happened without it but human actions have added to it.
    just my personal opinion, agree or ignore it as you wish.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning Lone Wolf,

I add a more narrow focus to term industrial revolution. My concern is the over use of agricultural fertilizer chemicals.

I know minus zero about farming but being a survivalist I consume and stockpile much honey. Here the bee population is dwindling because of the ag chemicals. It is NOT because of mites. Note the contrast: the ag chemicals are a business. Mites are part of the natural surroundings. It's the ag chemicals that also causes problems in the Chesapeake Bay.

A tangent; My zero knowledge about ag does not stop me from patronizing prepper/survivalist ag folks who are bee-ologists. I give him articles on bees I run across in the refined pulp from trees newspapers I routinely read. Again: I support the farmers who support the preppers.

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.
  9. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the agricultural use of chemicals is because modern agriculture(I wont call it farming because it isn't, its agricultural BUSINESS) uses the monocropping type of plant production, the same thing grown in the same place year after year after year, this is only possible by the wholesale use of chemicals, pesticides and fertilisers, the spraying of this time after time is what is killing the bees.
    it is also making the ground infertile.

TMT Tactical and Radar like this.