Collapse Of Europe

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Old Geezer, Feb 14, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought underage sex was known as Statutory Rape, why wasnt the "husbands" charged?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    There may not be uniformity across the planet post-SHTF events.

Due to their coming due, there most likely will be multiple mass cataclysmic events. For instance, think about how many earthquake are well overdue. Add to those nasties, the likelihood of war in the Middle East. And then there is the matter of China's aggressions.

We could see a patchwork across the planet of regions where nuclear exchanges have occurred in one area, yet just a thousand miles away an area spared form war, fallout, pestilence, and many other horrors. They would be in dire financial straights but still functioning both as a civilization and a productive one at that. The spared areas would have to revert to barter / old silver coinage, but they would have their agriculture (as it would be, not exactly advanced); they would have to come up with foundries, plus rebuild electrical generation facilities -- in sum, having to recover from the big RESET button being pushed.

I just can't see any happy future for urban areas due to how far they are into the realm of zero self-sufficiency.

I'm wandering in my thoughts here a bit, but something that just nagging my thoughts lies within the realm of geo-physical events. When Mt. St. Helens blew-up out on our West Coast, many Americans were taken-aback. It was as if some science-fiction event had come to life. Americans have become immured in the belief that earthquakes happen, we deal with them even if people get hurt/killed, then we go on. They do not get it that North America is prone to horrific earthquakes and volcanoes. The Yellowstone caldera could be a civilization-destroyer. The San Francisco / Oakland Bay Area has multiple faults that could, if they went full tilt, could kill tens of thousands initially and result in millions of homeless who would also not have electricity nor clean water for months on-end. American have absolutely no mental preparation for that reality.

Me, if we go Mad Max, I'll not make it. I'd be toast in shootout two or three.

As a prepper, I'm here to help family as much as I can before I die. And that's it.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol lol lol....

by lonewolf...

Don't ever let anyone in leadership positions deceive you with a statement like this one....quoted above.

What is being described here is basic subsistence living..

It is just not PC to so describe.

Can you imagine the inhumanity of it....people not being able to shop till you drop????

Oh.....the Horror......the Horror........the Horror!!!!!

Be warned the Ishmaelites

Oh....and gasoline here was posted two places down the street at $2.99 per gallon....FYI.

Considering switching to 1911 for awhile.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    It's a "cultural" thing.

Seems that Leftists are all, "Women must be liberated!" one moment, but if one brings up the uncomfortable realities of some cultures treating their women like chattel, then the born-again Secular Humanists accuse you of being racist.

Western nations have lost their bearings.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Western nations are getting so tolerant, diverse, and or inclusive that they are tolerating and including the seeds of their destruction and helping it along....aiding and abetting their downfall.

All perfectly logical and reasonable you understand!! You have to be educated not to catch it.

Ishmaelites run wild,

Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lol lol lol Olde Geezer....

Years ago...I took a woman to Home Depot in my truck...and she got a lot of stuff from the gardening/plants section...being springtime.

I ran around with the cart and loaded most of this stuff up...plants...bags of dirt..patio bricks ..etc etc et al...

Pushed the cart around...like a puppy dog....and took directions....loading it up on the cart...

Then when we left...loaded it into the back of my pick up....then drove to her house.....unloaded it....

By that time I quickly made my excuses and went home to my lazy boy, refrigerator and remote controller...

I felt so soiled...used.....I was a victim....chattel....Used/misused for brawn instead of brains and good looks...I was a Victim...victimized...

LOL LOL LOL....one gets too soon olde and too late smart..

Now in the springtime I watch the other men doing similar and and they pay for all this too. I stand back and smile at lessons learned.

I just love equality...diversity, tolerance, inclusiveness......wonderful thing on paper..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Count your lucky stars. She could have called you sweaty, forced you to shower, then used you like some cheap date. She could have even gotten you pregnant.

Remember, in the current age in which we live, men get pregnant also.

Me, I'm past menopause.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    U.K. members is the report now on " Bit Chute " true ? Citizens of the U.K. were ordered to download a tracking ability on their personal phones so the government can track them and know if they came within a close proximity of someone that tested positive for covid . This is being dubbed " pingdemic " . If a loyal U.K. subject gets pinged on their phone that they came close to a infected person then they are supposed to isolate themselves for two weeks . This is being reported as will cause mass starvation across the U.K. as food supply line collapses . Grocery store workers are being pinged so grocery stores are collapsing . There is a lot of misinformation being strewn around , so lets cut to the truth

9. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    yep its true, its called an app or something and you down load it onto your smart phone and it "pings" you when you've been near a reported infected person.
    the govt is starting to make exceptions for people who are double jabbed and I think a lot of people are deleting it off their phones so they wont have to comply.

10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This tracking sounds exactly like Communist China's tracking system of their citizens , even before they released Covid . I wonder if China or it's resources helped set up the U.K. citizen tracking system . Next look for a monetary system based on how loyal you are to the hierarchy to be installed .

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm too long in the tooth for that crap.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    U.K. legislature now have up a proposed law to jail people that embarrasses the U.K. Government by releasing information not approved by the government . Astonishing how fast freedoms have deteriorated since the Chinese Covid attack . " source Bit Chute " . I really can not blame our U.K. members for not wanting to say anything negative about their present dilemma . --- The United States is on the same trajectory but in some ways are not succumbing to a Chinese government system as rapid .

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats a proposed law for Journalists who "whistle blow", 14 years in jail if proved.

14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    The more I dig the worse it looks not only for the U.K. but countries across the globe on the tracking issue . Photos of bare grocery shelves in the U.K. are now circulating . The country of Israel now reportedly requiring it's citizens to wear a tracking bracelet that constantly pings their location via satellite . They are calling them freedom bracelets " ironic " . France is also tracking every place their citizens go . In fact my investigation is bringing out that every country with the exception of Russia is setting up tracking for their subjects . Even my own country the United States is now on a state or city level installing tracking apps . It even gets worse , as some stores such as grocery stores are not allowing customers inside unless they have a tracking device that electronically clears them for entry . This communist style grip , I had not heard of until yesterday . I suppose I am living in a rural bubble up in the hills . My survival plan may be put into full operational mode sooner than I expected as I am not getting a tracking device or covid shot . I will live free until I die . --- Do you believe in the supernatural ? I do . I had a vision that I thought at the time was a day dream , that told me where to go to kill a bear , right down to a particular tree stump I was supposed to sit by . . That bear skin has been hanging on my wall for years . Last night it ripped completely into and I suppose I will simply throw it away . Perhaps this is a supernatural revelation of the ripping apart and collapsing of society .

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
  15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Leftists talk about defunding the police. Me and people like me talk about the defunding of government.

A financial collapse would make life hell for my family. We would be made quite unhappy. That said, part of me would just love to see the useless government bureaucrats lose their jobs. I'd love to see university professors put out on the streets.

Banks would have a royally difficult task in foreclosing on people's homes were there no police nor deputies to enforce putting homeowners out of their abodes. Bankers would have their skins stretched on barns for tanning. Might makes right.

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    tracking apps...lol lol lol.....

As I am want to say ...you gotta be educated to become so giftedly stupid....

If your government will not trust you to walk about.....why would they ever trust you with a vote????

I have an olde flip phone...for which I can remove the battery at my discretion.

Bracelets....is that not a variation of those things they make prisoners wear???

Did publically educated people forget that part??? Cattle are kept track of ...not people...citizens...

Subjects are kept track of and or properly herded....

Public education....a television and or movie educaation.

I should have stayed with the Kardashians....ignorance is bliss......or is it???

This is what Ishmaelites do.....and call it Enlightened....

Be warned....Ishmaelite = bondage= to serve..not be free !!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I am just plain psychic . Yesterday on this thread at 5.57 AM I stated , " next look for a monetary system being installed based on how loyal a subject you are " . Now it has been announced the U.K. is going to use the phone tracking apps to " REWARD " those that do as the government approves . This is based , somehow the phone will know what you purchased and will reward those that purchase government approved goods such as approved food items . You can be assured meat is not on the reward list . This is straight from Communist China's " social credit system " . This reward program is somehow also being woven into what is your mode of transportation , Public transit or private owned vehicle . Future phones are to be manufactured with the tracking capabilities pre installed and undeletable . Buying food at all without the trackers will be history . Perhaps a black market opportunity for some farmers . If you want more information on the U.K. new " social credit system " go to " bit chute " . No I am not picking on the U.K. - look for all countries to adapt to the communist inspired " social credit system " in short order . Surrender to communism or be self sufficient , I see no middle ground .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    link to FACTS please, not seen this over here yet and yes I am in the UK.
    or is it one of your tinfoil sites again.

19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Looks like some companies are tracking to make sure their employees comply with vaccination mandates. Vaccines worldwide are still in the "emergency use" phase. I've been trying to find information concerning when there will the true drug approval will come through. In the short term, the concerning matters with these vaccines have been the "brain fog" phenomenon and the inflammatory endocarditis (primarily among young males).

https://www.theguardian.com/society...ystems-to-track-covid-vaccine-status-of-staff

"Employers are creating vaccine databases of their workers to track who has been inoculated against the coronavirus.

"With some companies announcing they would either sack or refuse to hire people who will not take a Covid-19 vaccine, others are using IT systems to create a form of vaccine passport in the workplace to monitor the number of staff who have had the jab.

"Workday, which provides payroll and other human resources software to 1,300 companies in the UK, and BrightHR, which works with 70,000 small businesses around the world, have both rolled out monitoring tools this month."

=================================

"How will England’s domestic Covid vaccine passports work?"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...nglands-domestic-covid-vaccine-passports-work

"What changes have ministers announced?

"The main one is the full introduction of what might be called domestic vaccine passports: from the end of September, people in England will have to prove they have had both Covid doses to enter nightclubs, as well as for what are described as “other venues where large crowds gather”.

"How is this different to what is in place now?

"It is a change of policy on two fronts. Firstly, under the fourth and supposedly final stage of unlocking, which began on Monday, all businesses were able to reopen without any distancing or Covid entry requirements, including nightclubs. Such venues have been “encouraged” to use some sort of Covid certification but this is not mandatory. The other change is that previous incarnations of domestic Covid certification plans have not been based solely on jabs but also allowed people to prove their status with a recent negative Covid test or one showing Covid antibodies. Under the new plans, it will be double vaccination only."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I went back to find the information site . It was up a few hours ago but now for reasons unknown is not pulling up . I can not guarantee the accuracy of ANY news feed , in this time of dishonesty and fake news . However if this is true it will be public news in a few days . Lets just wait a few days to see what pops out . I would have posted a link to begin with but have no idea how .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Poltiregist....in light of your post or quote above..I found this today....

Talk about herding.....like cattle....

Anti-Vaccine Pass Protesters Storm Town Hall, Take Macron Portrait (breitbart.com)

PICS: 'Liberty! Liberty!' – 160,000 March Against Vaccine Passes in France (breitbart.com)

Merkel Chief of Staff: 'Vaccinated Will Definitely Have More Freedom' (breitbart.com)

and our leadership does not seem to be anymore intelligent ...but only Enlightened....Illuminated...like an Ishmaelite.

Rahm Emanuel: We Must Make COVID Vaccinations 'Reward-Punishment System' (breitbart.com)

There you go...the plan to Herd people like cattle...

Here.....think this through as well..I doubt most of the MSM want you to be able to think this far....

Ron DeSantis Win: Federal Appeals Court Reverses CDC Vaccination Order (breitbart.com)

Be warned the Ishmaelites running wild...wanting to herd everyone to keep and maintain their power and control.

Power can become a drug to many....Be Warned.....the Ishmaelites.

It is step like this which historically lead back to " Absolute Power.....Divine Right of Kings"...and usually under the guise of an Emergency. When and if the Emergency ever ends...they are often very very loath to give up the power....

You know....like taking the toll off a bridge or road......they never want to do it.

Be Warned...

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Those with a sick will-to-power will use any excuse. Today, it is covid.

In the US, it began with "the war on terrorism". The out-of-control inner cities of the US see more fatalities in a month than all of our terrorist attacks added together.

The elitist wanna-be gods use inner-city violence to attempt to ban firearms. The elitists openly deny that the breakdown of family and community are the causes. Why, because they can't gain power by actually attempting to fix these problems. Gun registration then confiscation allows them to centralize power -- now that is something they actually want.

The elite want the sheeple to live in fear. "Don't worry, I'll protect you," said the rapist.

23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/08/01/open-borders-germany-sees-two-gang-rapes-per-day/

"An average of two women or girls is being gang-raped in Germany per day, with foreigners making up half of all perpetrators, according to data from the nation’s equivalent to the FBI.

"Figures released by the Federal Criminal Police Office (BKA) in Germany showed that in 2020, there were 704 instances of gang rape throughout the country. This is compared to 710 in 2019 and 649 in 2018.

"The horrific statistics were revealed by the German daily tabloid Bild-Zeitung, who reported that half of all suspects in the gang-rape cases were not German citizens and that often the perpetrators came from Islamic countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria.

"Afghani migrants were said to be particularly overrepresented in the gang-rape statistics. While migrants from Afghanistan only make up around 0.3 per cent of the population, they accounted for six per cent of all suspects in 2018. Most of the rapes occurred while the migrants were applying for asylum in the country.

"The scourge of gang-rape has become increasingly common since Chancellor Angela Merkel opened the doors of Europe to mass migration in 2015. The most infamous case, which was first brought to light outside of Germany by Breitbart London, was the mass sexual assaults on New Year’s Eve in 2015 when around 1,300 women and girls were victimised in the city of Cologne."

24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Cathedral Arsonist Murders French Priest After Priest Provided Him Housing For Months"

https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/0...after-priest-provided-him-housing-for-months/

"When arsonist Emmanuel Abayisenga allegedly attacked Nantes Cathedral last year, Father Olivier Maire let the Rwandan immigrant stay in an abbey while he awaited trial. Abayisenga repaid the 60-year-old priest by murdering him on Monday.

"Following the cathedral fire in July 2020, Abayisenga, who worked as a warden at the cathedral, confessed to arson and was held in detention until May when he was released from police custody. The suspect remained under judicial supervision. Later that month, he was placed in Maire’s abbey, where Maire served as the head of the Montfortain Missionary Order at Saint-Laurent-sur-Sevre. There, Abayisenga awaited a possible trial.

"Then, mid-morning on Monday, the 40-year-old confessed to another crime: Killing the priest who provided him food and shelter.

"Abayisenga is an illegal immigrant who was never expelled from the country even though France’s immigration authorities handed him an expulsion order in 2019, making Maire’s death ripe for heavy politicization. But the priest deserves more than to be a figurehead showcasing the failures of France’s border security."

"Maire was reportedly a staple of the community. The priest often went to prisons and played soccer with the men behind bars, a talented organist, and beloved by the entire congregation. He was known for unmatched generosity and charity.

"Heartbreakingly, Maire was another casualty in the long string of attacks against Roman Catholics that have occurred across continents for months. Recently, the Church has faced mass church burnings, vandalisms, demolished religious statues, priests beaten in streets, and spat-upon believers. The Nantes inferno was yet another example of an attack against the Church."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Will Europe survive another migrant crisis?"

"The EU is woefully unprepared for an influx of Afghans"

https://unherd.com/2021/08/will-europe-survive-another-migrant-crisis/

"It is remarkable that any army could occupy a country for two decades yet leave in such a hurry. The nature of the US exit from Afghanistan will, for obvious reasons, be a memory that lingers: the photos of desperate people queuing at the airport; the international dash to get their citizens out; the bombings targeted at defenceless and terrified people.

"Earlier this week, when the White House’s press spokeswoman Jen Psaki was asked about this ignominious withdrawal, she refused to concede that there was anything wrong with it: 'I would say that this is now on track to be the largest airlift in US history. So no, I would not say that it is anything but a success.'

"The long-term consequences of the collapse of Afghanistan will naturally take time to come into focus. But it seems unlikely that they will be associated with “success”. Already it seems inevitable that America’s enemies — in particular China — will have noted how easy it is to push around the world’s superpower. Meanwhile, America’s allies now face challenges of their own; the EU and UK now surely know that they need to be more operationally adept, capable of doing basic things like holding an airport without requiring the support of the US.

"... In the coming months and years, there will invariably be a steady flow of refugees fleeing the Taliban’s Afghanistan. The hurried nature of the American departure means that there will have been people left behind who have a credible case for asylum in the West. And as the Taliban’s rule once again reasserts itself, they will attempt to flee.

"The problem will lie, as it always does, in the details. No European country or border force has anything like the number of experts required to work out where exactly those entering Europe have come from. The dearth of language experts alone has remained unfixed since 2015. And as a result, no doubt many migrants who are not from Afghanistan will recognise the benefits of pretending that they are.

"Some of this will affect America, though its geographic position makes it a less accessible destination. Europe does not have the same luxury. Indeed, one border official I spoke to last week said that the UK is already seeing an increase in the number of people crossing the English Channel claiming to be Afghan refugees. In many cases, this will be untrue. After all, if it were then they got to the UK awfully fast.

"But is it so surprising that they would say such a thing? No doubt they are aware that the UK and EU feel morally sordid over the Afghan withdrawal. The smuggling gangs will certainly know this, and will advise migrants on how to use it to their advantage.

"What will make it more complex still is that politicians and the public cannot have an honest conversation about the impact of this new migrant wave. At times of humanitarian crisis such as these, most Western Europeans do not want to hear politicians being “heartless”. But after their experience of 2015, it seems unlikely that they will want them to be too relaxed either.

"The British public, for instance, currently believes that it is their moral duty to take in refugees from Afghanistan. But I suspect that feeling will not last indefinitely. It will take years for us to know how many Afghans decide to flee to Europe. It seems likely, though, that while a significant number will come from Afghanistan, an even more significant number will arrive pretending to be Afghans. And once they see Europe welcoming these migrants with open arms, others will likely follow.

"There can be little doubt that those concerned about the safety of Afghanistan’s refugees are well-intentioned. But that doesn’t mean those good intentions won’t be exploited. And when that happens, neither European citizens nor European governments will be capable of dealing with the consequences."

26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...on-border-with-belarus-over-illegal-arrivals/

"Polish President Duda declared a state of emergency after a request by the Government to help protect its border with Belarus after an influx of Middle Eastern migrants arrived across the border in recent weeks.

"Hundreds of migrants have crossed from Belarus into Poland within the last month, and in response, the Polish government had asked President Andrzej Duda to declare a 30-day state of emergency in Podlaskie and Lubelskie, the two regions that border Belarus.

"According to a report from the news service Reuters, the state of emergency is the first in Poland since the fall of the communist regime. Duda approved the government’s request Thursday afternoon."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Germany: Afghan Knifes Woman for Working, Then Elderly Man Who Tried to Help"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...working-then-elderly-passerby-who-intervened/

"BERLIN (AP) – A 29-year-old Afghan man in Germany attacked and severely injured a 58-year-old landscape gardener who was working in a park in Berlin, allegedly because he didn’t like the fact that as a woman she was working, police said Sunday.

"The attack in the city’s Wilmersdorf district took place Saturday afternoon, and a 66-year-old passerby, who tried to come to the woman’s rescue, was also severely injured."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm sorry to say this but we need to limit the number of people from the Middle East that we allow to come here. There has never been any long period of peace there and most likly never will be. Do we really want or need to import that endless trouble into our countries. The only time that they are not busy killing each other is when another nation volunteers to come there and fight with them. Every time someone tried to help them they reached out to help tham and then drew back a chewed up apendage.

I suspect that if the West just pulled back that they would attack Isreal and Isreal would just about wipe them out. They would either learn to live in peace or end up as a people without a nation that was above a third world nation or lower. This is going to happen when eventually their oil runs out or something is introduced that massivly lowers the value of oil.

The rich there are massivly rich but the mavority are very poor.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Teenage Girl Accused of Buying 12kg of Explosives to Blow up Corner Shop Amid Sweden’s Gang Wars"

https://www.amren.com/news/2021/09/...o-blow-up-corner-shop-amid-swedens-gang-wars/

September 15, 2021

Article quotes in color BLUE:

A 16-year-old girl has been charged in Sweden for buying 12kg of explosives to blow up a corner shop, in one of the tit-for-tat gang wars that have given the country one of the highest rates of deadly shootings in Europe.

Prosecutors told the Telegraph that her involvement showed how gangs in the country use those under the age of 18, who if convicted of serious crime, typically spend only short stints in care institutions.

Tomas Olvmyr said he believed the girl had not only bought the explosives, but also set them off.

“It is becoming more and more common that young people are used in serious crimes,” he said.

Sweden’s gun violence rate soars

An international comparison published by the Swedish Council of Crime Prevention in May found that Sweden was the only country in Europe where fatal shootings have risen significantly since 2000.

The country has jumped from having one of the lowest rates of gun violence to one of the highest, with about four deaths per million inhabitants per year from shootings, compared to a European average of 1.6.

The majority of the perpetrators of the gang shootings and bomb attacks in Sweden are young men with immigrant backgrounds, making violent crime a big political issue in Sweden. Anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats, and other right-of-centre parties, have seized on attacks, blaming them more on cultural factors.

On May 6 however, there were three bomb attacks on corner shops in the city within the space of a few hours, leading Manne Gerell, a criminologist at the local Malmö University, to warn of a coming wave of tit-for-tat bombing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-rapist-complains-about-treatment-in-britain/

"A member of the notorious Rochdale grooming child rape gang has complained about his treatment in Britain at a deportation hearing, saying that he is barely 'surviving' on state benefits.

"Fifty-one-year-old Adil Khan from Pakistan, who was previously jailed for his role in the child rape gang in Rochdale, Greater Manchester after he impregnated a thirteen-year-old girl and trafficked another 15-year-old girl.

"Khan was sentenced to eight years in prison in 2012, yet he was released early and has remained in the country despite years of promises from the government to deport him.

"Alongside his fellow gang member Qari Abdul Rauf, 52, Khan has launched a series of taxpayer-funded appeals against their deportation to their native Pakistan.

"Following reports that Rauf is still walking the streets of Rochdale, Home Secretary Priti Patel promised to 'strain every sinew' to remove the child predators from the country.

"Appearing before an immigration tribunal to discuss his case against deportation, Khan bemoaned his current life in Britain, claiming he has not been afforded his rights."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    what about the rights of his victims?? oh well someone will take him out if he's still walking the streets of Rochdale.

Blitz, Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes. Precisely. Doesn't Satan come collect on those who've sold their souls?!

If it is an honest citizen who returns this thing to Hell, then I hope they do not get caught.

Fathers need to ban together to take out the trash. They could find some old war relics in an attic(s), restore them, sight them in with black market ammo, then go out on some "nuke a puke" adventures. They could then toss the rifles off some bridge into deep water, or go out in a fishing boat to dump the rifles. They could give some of these pukes concrete shoes and drop them in deep water.

Worked for an uncle of mine. Instead of deep water, it was deep graves in deep forests. I was just a kid; they shared NOTHING with me on what went on under the moonlight. Nobody "knew" about what was generally known. Mean, aggressive monsters need to be eliminated.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I'm happy to know that Great Brittian didn't send ALL of their dumba$$es to the US and kept a few there. That sounds just like something that they would do in California.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    these guys are of Pakistan origin and the govt is attempting to send them back there.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  36. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/uk-tells-people-stop-panic-buying-winter-discontent-fears-emerge The article confirms what is emerging in the U.S. is also emerging in Europe . These problems are for the most part created by incompetent leadership following the orders of our Emperor . Of course , their cover excuse is the Virus gift from China . ---- Bow to the emperor , wear the token mask , and subject your body in the ultimate jesture of submission . Ultimately those that refuse to lay their bodies down at the emperors feet will be hunted for extermination . ---- My group developing our airplane evacuation plan , is looking more logical with each passing month .

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The "winter of discontent" was because of trade union strikes, the present problems are I believe caused because of overpopulation, there are just too many people and the system cannot cope and is creaking at the seams eventually it will collapse.

38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "UK Military Wants To Spy On Social Media To Detect 'Change In Population Sentiment'"

https://summit.news/2021/09/30/uk-m...dia-to-detect-change-in-population-sentiment/

"The UK Ministry of Defence has inadvertently revealed its plan to spy on social media platforms in order to detect 'change(s) in population sentiment.'

"Since the beginning of the COVID pandemic, the military has increasingly turned its attention inward towards its own citizens rather than doing what it should do, which is fighting foreign adversaries.

"According to the Ministry of Defence, the 77th Brigade uses 'legitimate non-military levers as a means to adapt behaviours of the opposing forces and adversaries.'

"The military’s main 'adversaries' are now apparently British citizens who complain about lockdown while questioning the efficacy and safety of vaccines.

"Dodsworth said she 'hit a brick wall' when attempting to get answers about the unit’s activities, noting, 'and I find that when someone puts up a brick wall, it’s because that’s where the real story lies.'

"The unit played its role in the broader agenda, facilitated by government-affiliated behavioral psychologists, to terrify the public into mass obedience to lockdown rules by exaggerating the threat posed by COVID."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Lessons concerning other cultures continue:

https://www.cnn.com/uk/live-news/david-amess-mp-stabbed-10-15-21/index.html

"British lawmaker David Amess, a member of Boris Johnson's ruling Conservative Party, has died after being stabbed several times at a constituency meeting east of London.

"Amess, 69, a Member of Parliament who represented Southend West in Essex, was attacked at around midday Friday by a man who walked into a meeting with voters from his electoral district being held in a Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea.
    "He was treated by emergency services but, sadly, died at the scene," Essex police said.

"'A 25-year-old man was quickly arrested after officers arrived at the scene on suspicion of murder and a knife was recovered.'"

"The man arrested on suspicion of murdering Amess is believed to be a British national with Somali heritage, official sources have told the UK national news agency, PA Media, formerly known as Press Association."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    This has now been declared a Terrorist Incident. and not the first death of an MP in recent years at the hands of some extremist.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Extremist": definition usually means "Muslim invader"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siding with Satan

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...ld-not-have-been-denied-to-slain-catholic-mp/

"The police reportedly denied access to a Catholic priest who wanted to give the Last Rites to Sir David Amess MP after his fatal stabbing."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    this one was British born but of Somali descent.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Genetics are genetics.

Bunny rabbits don't have fangs. Wolves do.

45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Time to register then confiscate bows and arrows.

"Norway: Police Confirm Suspected Bow and Arrow Killer a Convert to Islam, Flagged for Radicalisation"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...suspect-convert-islam-flagged-radicalisation/

"Police have confirmed that the man suspected of having killed five and injured two with a bow and arrow in Kongsberg, Norway, was a convert to Islam who had been flagged by authorities over radicalisation concerns before the attack.

"The victims have not been formally identified, but according to the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK), they were four women and one man, aged between 50 and 70 years old. The broadcaster also said that it was aware that the accused had been convicted several times before, including being given a sixth-month restraining order against two family members after having threatened to kill his father."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Immigration is Driving Violent Crime in the UK"

https://gunnewsdaily.com/immigration-driving-violent-crime-uk/

One of the underlying causes of the UK voting to leave the European Union (EU) in June 2016 was a concern over uncontrolled immigration into the country. As part of the EU, Britain has been forced to accept millions of immigrants from Eastern Europe over the past 15 years.

Though these concerns are often explained away as blatant racism, in reality they are motivated by an understanding of the relationship between immigration and other social ills, such as violent crime.

The UK has some of the strictest gun controls in the Western world, but initiatives like this suggest that there are still a lot of guns in the country. A similar amnesty in 2015 collected over 6,000 weapons.

The Real Cause:

To see this clearly, just have a look at Switzerland. That country has one of the highest rates of gun ownership in the world, but also one of the lowest rates of violent crime. It is not a coincidence that it also has one of the lowest immigration rates in the world.

It is no surprise, therefore, that the recent gun amnesty was focused on areas with high immigration, such as London, and also collected the most firearms in those areas. There is growing evidence that increased immigration leads to increased crime, and the police must be aware of this, even if they are not allowed to admit it.

Collecting data on the number of violent crimes committed by immigrants in the UK is made difficult by the perverse attitude of the police force itself. Even where it does collect information on the residency history of criminals, this is not made public. The fear of being seen as racist, it seems, means that the police force has a blind spot: rather than risk being accused of racism, the police would rather avoid the issue altogether.

Nonetheless, some analyses make the link between immigration and crime clear. In a recent economic analysis, a 1% increase in the asylum seeker share of the local population was associated with a 1.1% rise in property crime. Evidence from Sweden suggests that violent crime has spiked following the implementation of a more liberal asylum policy.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are there 4,000 foreign murderers and rapists living freely in the UK?"

https://fullfact.org/immigration/are-there-4000-foreign-murderers-and-rapists-living-freely-uk/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"UK Police Turn Into Literal Clown Show As They Unveil New Rainbow-Themed 'Hate Crime Cars'"

https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2021...il-new-rainbow-themed-hate-crime-cars-n431435

upload_2021-10-21_14-0-2.png

I can well imagine how this sort of police presence strikes fear in the hearts of armed murderous gang members.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...anish-woman-is-fascist-and-brutally-beat-her/

"Four North African migrants are alleged to have brutally beaten a 30-year-old Spanish woman in her own neighbourhood after accusing her of being 'fascist'.

"The incident took place on Sunday morning in the Spanish city of Vitoria-Gasteiz, the capital of the Basque Country, and saw the 30-year-old surrounded by four men in a garden near her home and brutally attacked, with her face being particularly targeted.

“'Hey, you, fascist, we are going to destroy that beautiful face you have,' the woman claims the attackers shouted at her, online newspaper Okdiario reports.

"The 30-year-old reported the attacks to the Ertzaintza, the Basque Country’s autonomous police force, who opened an investigation. As of Monday, they have not made any arrests.

"According to Okdiario, such incidents of violence are not unique in the Basque capital, and that there have been several other attacks in the city in recent months.

"Spokeswoman of the centre-right People’s Party Ainhoa Domaica condemned the attack and called for action on the growing number of assaults, saying: 'The increase in violence, insecurity, and aggression in our streets is very worrying. What is happening in Vitoria?'”

----------------------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/10/27/twenty-non-eu-migrants-arrested-italian-city-riot/

"Police arrested 20 non-European Union migrants weeks after a mass brawl between rival groups that involved knives, machetes, and other weapons on the streets of the city of EU

"The altercation took place on September 15th and saw two groups of around 40 migrants engage in violence that at the time was believed to have been linked to drug trafficking or a settling of accounts between rival gangs.

"The two groups attacked each other with a variety of weapons including machetes, knives, tables, chairs, and even swords, leading to several involved being hospitalised. Many of the weapons were later recovered by police, including a pistol that fired blank ammunition, newspaper Il Giornale reports.

"Police were able to locate 20 migrant suspects who lived between Livorno and the city of Bergamo by using CCTV footage and footage shot by locals on their smartphones, leading to their arrests."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Sweden, where Swedish people live, is peaceful. Go to the parts of cities where most migrants have settled and you are no longer safe. Such is how the recent invasion of Europe is going. Oh, by the way, gun control does little to keep savage people from being savage. Guns and grenades are low-technology and easy to smuggle.

"Since 2018 Sweden Has Seen Nearly 1,300 Shootings, 169 Fatal"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...den-has-seen-nearly-1300-shootings-169-fatal/

"Of the 1,296 shootings, Stockholm and its urban area saw the most at 301, followed by the multicultural city of Malmö with 112 shootings. In third place is the city of Gothenburg, which saw a police officer fatally shot, allegedly by a teenager, over the summer.

"Many of the shootings in Sweden are believed to be linked to criminal gang activity. In June, Police Commissioner Erik Nord of the Greater Gothenburg region said that the rise in fatal shootings was linked to mass migration.

“'It is no longer a secret today that much of the problem of gang and network crime with the shootings and explosions have been linked to migration to Sweden in recent decades,' Nord said.

“'When, like me, you have the opportunity to follow matters at the individual level, you see that virtually everyone who shoots or is shot in gang conflicts originates from the Balkans, the Middle East, North or East Africa,' he added."

----------------------------------------------------

"Sweden: Woman Injured in Gothenburg Apartment Bombing Dies"

https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...injured-in-gothenburg-apartment-bombing-dies/

"Explosions and bombings have become more common in some parts of Sweden in recent years, with Stockholm, the country’s capital, seeing a record number of explosions in 2020."

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Russia & Belarus bomb Western Europe using migrants and suspension of fuel delivery.

"Border Crisis Intensifies: Belarus Threatens to Cut Off Gas Supplies to Europe"

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...-threatens-to-cut-off-gas-supplies-to-europe/

"President Lukashenko reacted to the possibility of Brussels imposing further additional sanctions on his country on Thursday, something that several high-profile European Union politicians have called for in recent weeks, including European Commissioner Ylva Johansson in the wake of the new migrant crisis.

“'We are heating Europe, and they are threatening to close the border,' Lukashenko said, according to the Belarusian state news agency Belta and reported by the Financial Times.

“'What if we cut off gas to them? Therefore I recommend that the leaders of Poland, Lithuania and the other headless people think before speaking. We should not stop at anything to defend our sovereignty and independence,' he added.

"German Interior Minister Horst Seehofer has also linked Putin to the surge of migrants crossing illegally into Poland, which he described as a form of 'hybrid warfare'."
    ------------------------------------

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...s-build-border-camps-create-long-term-crisis/

“'On the Belarusian side, preparations are underway to create a large migrant camp on the border with Poland. The Belarusian services deliver the necessary materials,' the Ministry of the Interior said of the footage.

"On November 4th, it was reported, per the Polish government, that there had been an incident in which 'Polish soldiers located a group of around 250 migrants near the fence,' and that 'Belarusian soldiers guarding them threatened to open fire at our soldiers.'

"Since then, the number of armed Polish border guards, police officers, and soldiers including activated reserved has far surpassed 10,000, and Lukashenko’s allies in the Kremlin are deploying Russian paratroopers will be carrying out exercises close to the crisis zone 'as part of drills to inspect combat readiness', leading to fears there could be an incident sparking a military clash."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "In Case With Global Implications, Finland Puts Christians On Trial For Their Faith"

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/2...and-puts-christians-on-trial-for-their-faith/

"Rasanen’s alleged crimes in a country that claims to guarantee freedom of speech and religion include tweeting a picture of a Bible verse. Potential penalties if they are convicted include fines and up to two years in prison.

"Finnish Authorities: The Bible Is Hate Speech

"Rasanen and Pohjola are being charged with 'hate speech' for respectively writing and publishing a 24-page 2004 booklet that explains basic Christian theology about sex and marriage, which reserves sex exclusively for within marriage, which can only consist of one man and one woman, for life. The Finnish prosecutor claims centuries-old Christian teachings about sex 'incite hatred' and violate legal preferences for government-privileged identity groups.

"Writer Rod Dreher pointed out the witch hunt nature of this prosecution: 'Räsänen wrote that pamphlet seven years before LGBT was added to the national hate-speech law as a protected class. She was investigated once before for the pamphlet, and cleared — but now she’s going to undergo another interrogation.'”