Collapsing Of The United States

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    In Philadelphia when these charter school students get out of class, no one is safe:

---------------------------------------------------

Race war -- if these attacks were white-on-black, they would make the national, even the international news. Blacks crippling and killing white people, these felonies are suppressed by the communist anti-Western-culture media:

The national communist 5th column do not report this stuff. Me, I have to go to local media to find the truth.

https://nypost.com/2019/08/23/unhinged-black-man-wanted-for-random-attacks-on-white-people-cops/

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/flori...-after-alleged-anti-white-attack-135168069808

"Black Teens Burn Disabled White Man to DEATH | Woke Media Silent"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csBG0px7MBM

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/new...year-old-man-inside-fashion-district/3070375/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsczTm_vLxM

---------------------

The number of videos of racial attacks goes on forever. Western culture is under attack. This is war.

This is yet another thing for which preppers must prepare.

We already know not to go near cities. That is a given. However, when located anywhere near people given to violence -- irrespective of race -- one MUST prepare for violent attacks. At distance, you MUST have very accurate deer rifles. Close-in, you must have buckshot for your repeating shotguns, plural. Handguns have their place, but this is a long discussion. Repeating hunting firearms are essential to survival. Events that are "impossible" happen routinely. Post-SHTF, logic counts for nothing whatsoever. The "worst that can happen" happens ... and then some. Human monsters are resourceful beyond anyone's imagination.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The murderers of Ethan Liming have been arrested. Ethan, age 17, was beaten to death on his last day of high school. He was an honor student and athlete.

upload_2022-6-13_19-31-42.png

https://twitter.com/USMarshalsHQ/status/1536347717403803648

https://www.usmarshals.gov/news/chr...d investigators throughout this investigation.

"Three Suspects Arrested by Akron Police and U.S. Marshals for Fatal Beating of Akron Teen

"Akron, OH – This morning, members of the U.S. Marshals Northern Ohio Violent Fugitive Task Force arrested Deshawn Stafford Jr., 20 yrs, Tyler Stafford, 19 yrs, and Donovon Jones, 21 yrs. The three are wanted by the Akron Police Department for the fatal beating of Ethan Liming, 17 yrs, outside the I Promise School in Akron on June 2, 2022.

"Members of the Akron Police Department were able to identify the suspects and warrants were issued for homicide. Akron Police and the U.S. Marshals worked together to locate and arrest Deshawn and Tyler Stafford at a residence located on the 500 block of North Howard Street in Akron. Jones was arrested at a residence located on the 200 block of Crosby Street in Akron."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This is an about 20 minute doom and gloom video as to what has befallen upon the United States , though frankly it would apply basically to the entire planet . Fifteen catastrophes that has now materialized upon the people of the planet are listed and discussed . This video may change a person from just preparing by storing some extra food to having a more solid long range plan . This is a fresh released video . -- One thing that particularly caught my attention was the real possibility that there may not be enough diesel in the next few months for those big rig trucks to roll down the highway .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Something that I have puzzled over for the last few days . From a Wal-Mart truck driver " they have been instructed to not fill their fuel tanks all the way up with that coveted diesel ". Now it makes more sense , they are likely already finding it difficult to get enough diesel for their trucks . Now Joe Biden has had some really huge oil refiners to shut down , cut back on refining or they are in the process of shutting down . If I recall right from one of my previous posts , the huge refinery near Houston Texas is being forced to shut down . --- When the big riggs stop delivering , then the trains delivering goods to the big cities will increase . As a reminder of agenda 30 and one of its stated goals , move the people out of the rural areas and into the cities . --- Another horrific thought , will the communist now in control of the United States government look at these catastrophes as having a time line to complete , to put the country in such a collapse before the supposedly Joe Biden presidential term has expired , as to completely cancel the next pretend election ?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I would have thought the opposite with fuel tanks, keep them topped up so the trucks can keep delivering.

6. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I too would think the same , except when there is simply not enough diesel to distribute amongst their fleet . They may be already struggling to find enough diesel to deliver their goods . Now more refineries shutting down will seal the plan .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's diesel fuel and then there's the additive that they MUST use, but is in really short supply. Back a few weeks ago, I posted an article about this. Me, I don't know anything about this diesel-additive, so I found another article about same topic. Hopefully others can take this info and do more research.

----------------------------------
    "Get ready for the catastrophic DEF shortage"

https://sensingonline.blogspot.com/2022/06/get-ready-for-catastrophic-def-shortage.html

"DEF is the acronym for Diesel Exhaust Fluid. Every diesel truck that has been made since 2010 is required to use it. It's a product made of 32.5% urea (made from natural gas) and 37.5% de-ionized water. DEF is kept in a separate tank in the truck and the trucks using it will not start unless the DEF system is working properly. There are regulators inside the engine that mix DEF with the diesel exhaust to reduce diesel emissions. That's the purpose of DEF."

[​IMG]

"Vehicles with SCR [Selective Catalytic Reduction] technology have a separate tank filled with DEF. This is then injected into the exhaust pipe, in front of the SCR catalyst, downstream of the engine.

"Heated in the exhaust, it decomposes into ammonia and CO₂. When the NOx from the engine exhaust reacts inside the catalyst with the ammonia, the harmful NOx molecules in the exhaust are converted to harmless nitrogen and water, which are released from the tail pipe as steam.

"The shortages our country is experiencing are making their way to diesel fuel and Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). If the current shortages of mechanics, trucks, and drivers does not improve then shortages may continue to get worse, so plan ahead. ... The bottom line is that freight won’t move without DEF.

"Urea is manufactured as a derivative of natural gas. The largest US manufacturer is CF Industries, which has an overwhelmingly majority share of total manufacture.

"So: US urea imports are falling, US DEF imports are falling. And US domestic manufacture of DEF is likewise falling and may very quickly turn critical.

"The Finale:

"Unless the nation's truckers can refill with Diesel Exhaust Fluid, the trucks will stop. Literally. DEF production is about to crater and the country's largest truck-fueling company, Flying J, has been directed by Union Pacific railroad to decrease its DEF-receiving shipments by 50 percent or be 100 percent embargoed. Unless resolved, this demand may cause countless thousands of 18-wheelers to be force-parked very soon, perhaps starting this month. That would be a very, very terrible event, because according to the federal Bureau of Transportation Statistics, the trucking industry transports almost three-quarter of all goods shipped in the country.

"Union Pacific's largest two shareholders are Vanguard and BlackRock. Vanguard's largest shareholder is BlackRock. BlackRock's key figure for strategy and policy is Tom Donilon, President Obama’s former National Security Advisor. Donilon's wife, daughter, and brother work at the Biden White House.

"There is no wand to be waved to make the DEF shortage simply disappear. But doing nothing is both reprehensible and indefensible. There is no one better positioned to bring this looming catastrophe to the front burner than two men and two women named Donilon. Yet nothing is exactly what is being done. Why? Well, draw your own conclusions.

"Joe Biden Agrees to a Phaseout of Fossil Fuel Production in the U.S."

------------------------------

https://marketrealist.com/p/def-shortage/

https://marketrealist.com/p/def-fluid-shortage-conspiracy/

1. Old Geezer
      This isn't a "phase-out" of fossil fuels, this is a bombing run on the U.S. economy and the American people. This looks like pre-planned act of war.

Old Geezer, Jun 14, 2022
    2. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jun 14, 2022
      watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- Yesterday I received a phone call from a distraught woman saying the United States government is now grabbing up private land . This I wasn't privy of but quickly connected the culprit to agenda 30 as I knew this is one of their stated goals . My caller wasn't familiar with agenda 30 and was calling me as she figured that I might have the answer as to why the government would be doing this . This morning I found enough time to look deeper into this and found the above link confirming , it has begun . Note all the counties they are now focusing on are somewhat rural areas . Remember Agenda 30's stated goal to move people out of rural areas and pack them in a city . Remember Agenda 30's stated goal as the little people will not own anything , not their homes , land or anything else .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Dumping of hazardous waste in the South -- specifically, East Tennessee; what is on record:

https://dc.etsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1848&context=etd

What is not on the record: The locals began shooting into the trucks. First, it was to kill engines. Before it got to killing-off the drivers, the illegal dumping stopped.

Push people in Heartland America and they will shoot and kill you.

Send in the military? Hmmmm ... Thing that you gotta understand that it is Heartlanders are the folk who populate the ranks of the combat military. Heartlanders are NOT going to give-up their high-capacity military-styled semi-autos (there's something like 15 - 20 million of these rifles out there). Neither are they going to give up their scoped / accurate / long-distance rifles (God only knows how many deer rifles are out there). Heartlanders are VERY familiar with heavy equipment, welding/fabricating, and the use of explosives (they used/use them in the military and still use explosives where they work, construction, mining, and at rock quarries).

Rural folks are NOT going to get on the trains. Do anything to emotionally upset their families and YOU WILL BE KILLED.

I know my people. What I am saying is NOT up for debate. This is an absolute. We are on the verge of civil war already. One push and it's going to hit the fan. A lot of truckers are furious about the fuel policies of the puppet biden regime and will do whatever they have to do to make life in Wash D.C. hell.

If the supreme court gets packed, if the economy goes belly-up, if impositions are made on the REAL citizens of America, there's gonna be a shooting war. And it is going to happen sporadically all over the States -- zero ability to predict who, what, where. Good that we are preppers! The cities are doomed. Those who attempt to flee the cities are doomed.

10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I basically agree with Old Geezers above post . I don't think the plan being pushed by the Agenda 30 crowd will succeed in the results they dream . However such communist agenda's by the present U.S. administration will cause much problems for many throwing the nation into further catastrophic upheaval . Yes Biden and friends are trying to destroy the U.S. and in that endeavor they may succeed . --- Actually at this point in time people are leaving the city sewers which is the exact opposite of what Agenda 30 pushers are trying to accomplish . Another failure for the Democrats of the U.S. .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    A few years ago I got to witness a sort of preview of what a total sociatal collapse would look like and what would happen. It was ugly and even with that it was nothing like it would be in a total colapse. There was a hurricane in the gulf and stupid people made it sound a lot more dangerous than it was and the idiots in Houston tried to evacuate in MASS.

Quickly the roads were bumper to bumper and NOT MOVING. As the idiots sat there running their engines and ACs they made a temporary problem into a week long disaster. They ran their cars and ACs until they ran out of gas and then even if things passed over they were stuck there in mass.

Anywhere that tried to help them was just overwhelmed and trashed. Those that made it to the small towns before they could block the bridges just made it a huge mess. What kind of idiot evacuated with a can softdrink and a candy bar for their total provisions?? I can tell you. They are the same idiots that then sat in the middle of the blocked highway and ran their cars until they ran out of gas!! They just about toally destroid a couple of churches that tried to take some of them in.

The next time they shut down the bridges before it got to that stage. The stupid thing was that most of them didn't live in a place that was in danger of anything other then being without power for a few days.

12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Houston, business trip, latter 1980s, had a room in nice hotel, 14th floor, w/patio -- could see the expanse of Houston. That week, major thunder storm after sundown, but not late night. Houston = flat = nowhere for water to drain = major thoroughfares had standing water = I couldn't count the number of wrecks. The entire scene was one of seemingly innumerable flashing lights from emergency vehicles. I found this downright surreal.

I may live in a little town surrounded by farms and forests; however, I'm often found working in a profoundly Leftist city. The people there are useless, have no self-sufficiency, are arrogant and dismissive ... and oh, they are unable to drive their cars. All these Subarus, Volvos, BMWs, Mercedes-Benzmobiles, and Nuclear-powered Teslas = driven by mega-incompetent or mega-arrogant people. Their rich parents didn't make them do work as a kid, plus they were not disciplined. No discipline in childhood = no self-discipline in adulthood = an accident waiting to happen. Driving into that city deeply tests my ability to control my mega-temper. If these folk displayed their arrogance to my people back home, they would go missing.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Houston and most of southeast Texas for that matter has a big problem. It is FLAT so water doesn't run off very fast. The low places are usually underpasses that the idiots dug out rather than making overpasses. These places become 16' deep lakes SUDENLY sometimes when we have a heavy rain. A heavy rain in that part of Texas can mean several inches an hour sometimes for several hours. I was raised in Beaumont which is about 90 miles due east of Houston and it is if anything even flatter than Houston and more prone to flooding.

Houston is a typical super sized city and packed full of criminal lowlifes and welfare thieves. Houston is the fourth largest city in the US. I generally avoid it like the PLAGUE!! I live in the suburbs of a city with a population of around 500.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    On NewsMax television broadcast today . Barrack Hussan Obama , the former U.S. president is having 3 - massive propane tanks installed at his residence at Marthas Vinyard . It appears he knows SH-- is about to hit the fan . For many it has already hit , but what we are experiencing now is just the beginning .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    saw a piece in the paper this morning about Portland USA being full of drug addicts.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The liberal idiots decriminalized recreational drug use. I can go there with pot but there is NOTHING good about heroin or crack adiction!

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there is nothing good about addiction, whatever it is, the good thing is these people will be the first to "shuffle off the mortal coil" post SHTF without their drug of choice.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This article, where to put it? Could have put it in the Coming Starvation thread .... but it is also about collapse, even destruction.

I will say it for the 100th time, I'm not into conspiracy crap. Yet when the crap keeps coming, then ... gosh ... o_O:confused::eek:

"Another US Food Processing Plant Erupts In Flames" [title should have been "Yet another ..."]

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/another-food-plant-erupts-flames

"Another food processing plant went up in flames. According to local news Stevens Point Journal, a fire ripped through a pizza-making plant in Wisconsin on Monday.

"More than 70 firefighters from multiple fire departments battled a massive fire at Festive Foods in eastern Portage County that began around 0900 local time. The American Red Cross arrived on the scene shortly after to provide food and water to firefighters. They snapped two pictures of the blaze, showing flames erupting from the facility's roof and a column of thick dark smoke pouring into the air."

"Festive Foods manufactures frozen pizzas for supermarkets in a 120,000 sq. feet facility and considers itself a 'leading co-packer of USDA-certified frozen-topped pizza, sandwiches, dough products, and stuffed appetizers. The company sells its products to supermarkets nationwide.

"While the fire seems insignificant, it's part of a much larger issue of a spate of "accidental fires," one by one, taking out America's food supply chain over the past year (source of the list via The Gateway Pundit):
    1. 1/11/21 A fire that destroyed 75,000-square-foot processing plant in Fayetteville
    2. 4/30/21 A fire ignited inside the Smithfield Foods pork processing plant in Monmouth, IL
    3. 7/25/21 Three-alarm fire at Kellogg plant in Memphis, 170 emergency personnel responded to the call
    4. 7/30/21 Firefighters on Friday battled a large fire at Tyson's River Valley Ingredients plant in Hanceville, Alabama
    5. 8/23/21 Fire crews were called to the Patak Meat Production company on Ewing Road in Austell
    6. 9/13/21 A fire at the JBS beef plant in Grand Island, Neb., on Sunday night forced a halt to slaughter and fabrication lines
    7. 10/13/21 A five-alarm fire ripped through the Darigold butter production plant in Caldwell, ID
    8. 11/15/21 A woman is in custody following a fire at the Garrard County Food Pantry
    9. 11/29/21 A fire broke out around 5:30 p.m. at the Maid-Rite Steak Company meat processing plant
    10. 12/13/21 West Side food processing plant in San Antonio left with smoke damage after a fire
    11. 1/7/22 Damage to a poultry processing plant on Hamilton's Mountain following an overnight fire
    12. 1/13/22 Firefighters worked for 12 hours to put a fire out at the Cargill-Nutrena plant in Lecompte, LA
    13. 1/31/22 a fertilizer plant with 600 tons of ammonium nitrate inside caught on fire on Cherry Street in Winston-Salem
    14. 2/3/22 A massive fire swept through Wisconsin River Meats in Mauston
    15. 2/3/22 At least 130 cows were killed in a fire at Percy Farm in Stowe
    16. 2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
    17. 2/15/22 Nearly a week after the fire destroyed most of the Shearer's Foods plant in Hermiston
    18. 2/16/22 A fire had broken at US largest soybean processing and biodiesel plant in Claypool, Indiana
    19. 2/18/22 An early morning fire tore through the milk parlor at Bess View Farm
    20. 2/19/22 Three people were injured, and one was hospitalized, after an ammonia leak at Lincoln Premium Poultry in Fremont
    21. 2/22/22 The Shearer's Foods plant in Hermiston caught fire after a propane boiler exploded
    22. 2/28/22 A smoldering pile of sulfur quickly became a raging chemical fire at Nutrien Ag Solutions
    23. 2/28/22 A man was hurt after a fire broke out at the Shadow Brook Farm and Dutch Girl Creamery
    24. 3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
    25. 3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
    26. 3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
    27. 3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, MD
    28. 3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, IA
    29. 3/14/22 The blaze at 244 Meadow Drive was discovered shortly after 5 p.m. by farm owner Wayne Hoover
    30. 3/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
    31. 3/16/22 A fire at a Walmart warehouse distribution center has cast a large plume of smoke visible throughout Indianapolis.
    32. 3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
    33. 3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
    34. 3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
    35. 3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
    36. 3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
    37. 3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
    38. 3/24/22 Fire fighters from numerous towns are battling a major fire at the McCrum potato processing facility in Belfast.
    39. 3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
    40. 3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
    41. 3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    42. 3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
    43. 3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
    44. 3/29/22 A massive fire burned 40,000 pounds of food meant to feed people in a food desert near Maricopa
    45. 3/31/22 A structure fire caused significant damage to a large portion of key fresh onion packing facilities in south Texas
    46. 3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
    47. 3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
    48. 4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
    49. 4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
    50. 4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    continued from above

upload_2022-6-17_17-34-25.png

upload_2022-6-17_17-34-49.png

And all of these are accidents?! Ninety five, 95 (since 7/25/21), incidents in one year's time window -- all of which involve food processing facilities.

Gimme a break!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------

The mainstream media is doing everything that it can to cover for these events. I found several MSM (5th column) articles (official story repetitions) that said the same thing = "no arson proven", "big fires have always happened", "don't worry about this uptick", ...

Yes, one article actually had the audacity to use the word "uptick". Well hmmmm, 95 in one year, I guess you REALLY COULD say that that was a bit high / abnormal !!!!!! However, to call it an "uptick" really makes me angry.

Amateur arsonists get caught. Professional arsonists know their game and slide under the radar.

I guess one could say that a bunch of Russians are currently "visiting" Ukraine.

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Puppet biden regime hard at work:

"Yes, Biden Is Hiding His Plan To Rig The 2022 Midterm Elections"

https://thefederalist.com/2022/06/23/yes-biden-is-hiding-his-plan-to-rig-the-2022-midterm-elections/

"President Biden really does not want the public to know about his federal takeover of election administration. Dozens of members of Congress have repeatedly asked for details, to no avail. Good government groups, members of the media, and private citizens have filed requests under the Freedom of Information Act. Not a single one has been responded to. All signs indicate a concerted effort to keep the public in the dark until at least after the November midterm elections. The lack of transparency and responsiveness is so bad that the Department of Justice and some of its agencies have been repeatedly sued for the information.

"When President Biden ordered all 600 federal agencies to 'expand citizens’ opportunities to register to vote and to obtain information about, and participate in, the electoral process' on March 7, 2021, Republican politicians, Constitutional scholars, and election integrity specialists began to worry exactly what was up his sleeve.

"They had good reason. The 2020 election had suffered from widespread and coordinated efforts by Democrat activists and donors to run 'Get Out The Vote' operations from inside state and local government election offices, predominantly in the Democrat-leaning areas of swing states. Independent researchers have shown the effect of this takeover of government election offices was extremely partisan and favored Democrats overwhelmingly.

"At the time the order was issued, Democrats were also hoping to pass H.R. 1, a continuation of the effort to destabilize elections throughout the country via a federalized takeover of state election administrations.

"Biden gave each agency 200 days to file their plans for approval by none other than Susan Rice, his hyperpartisan domestic policy advisor. Yet fully nine months after those plans were due, they are all being hidden from the public, even as evidence is emerging that the election operation is in full swing."
    --------------------------------------

Election-rigging is an American tradition. (https://www.history.com/topics/us-politics/tammany-hall)

What gets me is how news organizations, both Left and Right, continue to call this administration "the Biden administration". Everyone around this planet knows that biden is mentally disabled and that leading Social Democrats control the White House (who are in-turn, controlled by international collectivists). Biden's speeches are rehearsed -- and even then, he botches those per-arranged media moments. Totally embarrassing for this once-great nation.

This is really sick. What other word to use but "sick".

All this "theater of the dead" reminds me of back when the Soviets would roll out brain-dead Brezhnev and prop him up at a podium. Sad. Another Big Lie -- this time in the USSA.

upload_2022-6-24_0-40-21.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Keith Olbermann Calls For The Supreme Court To Be Dissolved"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/keith-olbermann-calls-supreme-court-be-dissolved

"With all the wailing and gnashing of teeth going on over the Supreme Court's decision to end Roe vs. Wade and pass the lawmaking onus on to the states, the court's decision to overturn New York's ban on conceal carry and other gun rights might get buried in the chaos. Extreme leftist and corporate 'journalist' Keith Olbermann certainly had a lot to say about it, though.

"Incensed by the idea that a government body might actually rule against common leftist policy, the calls for violence and even (*gasp) insurrection have been rising. Specifically, the left believes that intimidation or outright dissolution of the Supreme Court is justifiable.

"Olbermann argues for exactly that, while also presenting a bizarre assertion that states should ignore the decision and violate our 2nd Amendment rights anyway because they are 'just a court' and 'can't enforce the ruling.' One could apply the same logic and say that the states should have ignored Roe vs. Wade and made abortion illegal this entire time because the Supreme Court 'can't enforce the ruling.'

"One factor that Olbermann also seems to overlook is the reality that the people of a particular state could also ignore the state government's attempts to enforce unconstitutional gun laws. How is New York going to compel the citizenry to give up their gun rights if millions of them take up arms and refuse to submit? Two can play that game, and this dynamic never crosses Olbermann's mind.

"The left appears to be intent to abandon any semblance of diplomacy or checks and balances to get what they want, but they may be greatly overestimating their chances should political disagreement turn into physical conflict."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think the USA is tearing itself apart.
    I doubt they could get the population to back any future wars, too woke and too splintered.
    mind you the same could be said of the UK and a lot of other western countries.
    the EU isnt even a country and they cant agree on anything and it takes months sometimes years to get a decision out of them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    How convenient!

"Breaking: Michael Stenger, the Sergeant at Arms in charge of Senate security the day of the Capitol riot, has died…"

https://www.revolver.news/2022/06/b...ecurity-the-day-of-the-capitol-riot-has-died/

-------------------------------

"Army Guard troops risk dismissal as vaccine deadline looms"

https://apnews.com/article/covid-he...and-politics-41f0f24bd26b2f8c4284e1fd396f88b8

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Up to 40,000 Army National Guard soldiers across the country — or about 13% of the force — have not yet gotten the mandated COVID-19 vaccine, and as the deadline for shots looms, at least 14,000 of them have flatly refused and could be forced out of the service.

"Guard soldiers have until Thursday to get the vaccine. According to data obtained by The Associated Press, between 20% to 30% of the Guard soldiers in six states are not vaccinated, and more than 10% in 43 other states still need shots.

"Guard leaders say states are doing all they can to encourage soldiers to get vaccinated by the time limit. And they said they will work with the roughly 7,000 who have sought exemptions, which are almost all for religious reasons."

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Keep in mind that Yahoo and the Washington Post are anti-American and pro- international collectivism. Also, know that many very senior generals are VERY political and have pro- international collectivist leanings. Sad, but true. Comrade Barry Soetoro (weak-minded non-person; lecturer at law school who NEVER published anything) aided in their promotion. Soetoro under his controller Valerie Jarrett did as much as was achievable to gut our armed services. Therefore, Bias alert! Bias alert! Bias alert! Bias alert! Bias alert! Bias alert!

"Generals Warn Of Divided Military And Possible Civil War In Next U.S. Coup Attempt"

https://news.yahoo.com/generals-warn-divided-military-possible-142837801.html

"Three retired U.S. generals warned in a chilling column Friday that another coup attempt in America in 2024 could divide the military and plunge an unprepared nation into civil war."

"Valerie Jarrett: Orchestrating Choreographed Chaos from Behind the Scenes in America"

https://studygrowknowblog.com/2013/...phed-chaos-from-behind-the-scenes-in-america/

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Now here is a video on the collapsing of the United States . Things are indeed collapsing . -- Just my ponderings but as we have seen Venezuela fall into squaller and now in real time are watching the collapse of Ecuador and the rioting and panic going on there , may soon be watching here in the United States a similar deraigned and panicked crowds burning down businesses and such thinking that will make their personal lives better . -- As preppers however we can sit back in our Alamos and watch the crazy's finish destroying their selves .

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Amerika's terminal cancer began in urban areas and is spreading.

Been happening for a time now. MSM thinks this is news?!

Why nuke Amerikan cities?! They are already self-destructing.

Let's look at one (1) major city. How about Chicago:

"Large Companies Are Leaving Chicago, And Some Are Citing Rising Crime as a Reason"

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loc...-are-citing-rising-crime-as-a-reason/2864927/

"Thursday, in a letter to employees, hedge fund manager Ken Griffin -- the richest man in Illinois -- announced that, after more than 30 years in Chicago, his investment firm Citadel [hedge-fund investment company] would be relocating to Miami.

"Citadel, currently headquartered in the Loop at 131 South Dearborn Street sits in an area that has seen a rash of violent crime in recent months, including fatal shootings, violent armed robberies and car jackings.

"Earlier this year Griffin warned he was considering leaving Chicago due to violence, and said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, 'If people aren’t safe here, they’re not going to live here, he said.

“I’ve had multiple colleagues mugged at gunpoint. I’ve had a colleague stabbed on the way to work. Countless issues of burglary. I mean, that’s a really difficult backdrop with which to draw talent to your city from.”

"With a net worth estimated by Forbes at more than $25 billion, Griffin has been Chicago’s leading philanthropist.

"Boeing Leaving Chicago ...

"Caterpillar Leaving Deerfield ...

"Grocery Stores Leaving the City ..."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suburban Illinois mayor slams liberal criminal justice reforms as Chicago crime spills into his community"

https://www.foxnews.com/media/subur...ustice-reforms-chicago-crime-spills-community

"Baldermann said authorities need to start addressing the root causes of crime, saying the criminal justice system is failing at the state, city and county levels due to policies like 'no-cash bail' that are allowing offenders to be released.

"The former police officer also addressed how gun control is not a solution as the city of Chicago has some of the strictest gun laws yet highest levels of crime.

"'As a 22-year veteran of a police department, I can tell you the criminals are always going to get their hands on guns. They really don't care about gun laws. Why would they? And so that is a major problem for us here. And it's not working.'"
    -------------------------------------

27. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Chicago should be a prime example for the rest of the United States ...of what not to become. What happens when two legged wildlife runs amok....including running amok in public offices. Once again ...a non-representative government.

Oh...and by the way....speaking of non representative...this is priceless....if you know the pattern for which to observe....and certain indexes within the pattern.

Liz Cheney says 'men are running the world and it is really not going that well' in Reagan Library speech (msn.com)

Obviously a television and or movie education in Disneyland.....Hollywood thinking.

Who is running Chicago??? Who is running Michigan???

Who is running the WhiteHouse and with it by default the nation???

I am not saying that certain women cannot run things but be very very careful whom and what you put in leadership positions.

Be very very careful of the feminine...not necessary female but of the feminine....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Over Half of Nation’s Murder Cases Go Unsolved as Rates Surge"

https://patabook.com/news/2022/06/30/over-half-of-nations-murder-cases-go-unsolved-as-rates-surge/

"A shocking report revealed that almost half of the nation’s murder cases go unsolved, including around three out of four Chicago murder cases, a CBS News investigation team found.

"The murder and violent crime rate began to rise in the U.S. at the same time the Black Lives Matters riots and the 'Defund the Police' movement gained national notoriety in the summer of 2020. In that year, only 51 percent of murder cases were solved, according to the FBI.

"Police also reported that understaffed and overworked departments led to a shortage of resources to solve most homicide cases.

"Some examples of data across major urban areas include the Minneapolis Police Department, which documented a clearance rate of about 53 percent, and the Los Angeles Police Department, which recorded about 55 percent rate clearance rate, according to FBI crime statistics via CBS News.

"The Chicago Police Department (CPD) did not submit clearance data to the FBI, which led the investigation team to submit a freedom of information request. They found that in 2020, the CPD clearance rate was 44 percent."

upload_2022-6-30_14-9-24.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    People, I'm downright worried about conservative Supreme Court justices. They are not getting the protection they need from the deep state. The FBI has stated that they will not tolerate attacks on these justices; however, can the FBI be trusted given their extreme biases?! Me, I don't think so. The FBI is now out in-the-open politically correct / Leftist.

Scary too is that these justices are living in civilian homes, i.e. non-fortified.

If you are a person of Faith, do please pray for these folks. Their lives are in danger. Whereas I've had dreams that came true and thoughts that manifested themselves minutes later, that does NOT make me any kind of psychic. Yet, I can't get this feeling of fear for these justices out of my head. Something is just wrong. I hope it is just me worrying too much.

https://ussanews.com/2022/06/30/all...-leaker-hasnt-been-named-fired-and-disbarred/

"WASHINGTON, D.C. – Weeks before the United States Supreme Court Justice’s made the decision to reverse Roe v. Wade, a draft of the majority opinion was leaked.

"Now the question is, why hasn’t that leaker been named, shamed, and/or disbarred? According to a report from PJ Media, this leaked document set off thousands of riots, protests, and multiple insurrections as well as the firebombing of pro-life clinics.

"Not to mention, it inspired a Supreme Court justice assassination attempt and emboldened the stalking of justices. So, why hasn’t the leaker been named or disbarred? Why hasn’t the person been charged by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)?

"At the time, Chief Justice Roberts directed the Marshal of the Court to 'launch an investigation into the source of the leak.' However, over a month later and with the bench going on recess, there has been no update or disclosure from the Court on the identity of the leaker.

"Following the leak, conservative justices on the bench began receiving threats and experienced protests outside of their homes. Justice Brett Kavanaugh was even faced with a death threat."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/steve-scalise-baseball-shooting-thanks-god-heroes

"Scalise called it a 'shame to see the silence' coming from President Biden in the wake of the attempted Kavanaugh assassination and that he was "very disappointed" with the Justice Department for not taking action against protesters who are violating federal law by demonstrating in front of the homes of Supreme Court justices.

"'It's just not something that anybody should sit on the sidelines and condone,'' Scalise said. The whip also blasted Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., for bragging about stalling the Supreme Court Police Parity Act, which passed the Senate in a very rare unanimous vote.

"The Supreme Court Police Parity Act would give the justices and their families protective details similar to the Secret Service but has stalled in the House as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., refuses to bring it up for a vote a month after clearing the Senate.

"Pelosi’s stall comes from negotiations where the speaker is attempting to get police protection for other Supreme Court employees, such as clerks. This means that the amendment, if added, would guarantee police protection for the clerk that leaked the draft decision that would overturn Roe v. Wade.

"'It's just bizarre that on the heels of an actual man arrested trying to kill a Supreme Court justice, somebody would be playing games with the security and safety of the families of Supreme Court justices,' Scalise said.

"'I mean, it shouldn't matter, Republican or Democrat, whichever president appointed them, there's only nine justices,' he continued. 'They are representative of the third branch of government, and they should stop playing these political games and should stop encouraging people to go in and threaten and intimidate and bully them at their homes.'"

------------------------------------------

The Left wants blood.

Let us never forget the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise of Louisiana. He was gravely wounded and his recovery took forever. A far-Left political activist opened fire on Scalise and his companions. Four good-guys were wounded.

There is also the mysterious death (and lack of information concerning / cover-up) of Antonin Scalia's death.

https://z3news.com/w/ten-disturbing-facts-justice-scalias-death/

"Scalia was the main dissenter standing in the way of the Obama agenda, the guy they could not blackmail and could not control. In 2012, Justice Roberts openly voiced his opposition to Obamacare, but at the last hour he suddenly and mysteriously switched positions and provided the swing vote for its’ approval. His bizarre behavior when he announced the ruling fueled speculation he was the victim of blackmail.

"In an interview with Alex Jones on October 6 2015, Matt Drudge shared how Scalia warned him the end of free speech in America has come. He said, 'Matt, it’s over for you. They’ve got the votes now to enforce copyright law. You’re out of there. They are going to make it so you cannot even use headlines (referring to links to news stories on other websites).'

"Not only was Scalia far away from home when he died, but in one of the most remote, isolated locations in America.

"When Justice of the Peace Juanita Bishop was contacted, she was unable to come because she was attending a work-related event more than 120 miles away in Fort Stockton. So they contacted the second choice, but he was also too far away, attending a political forum. The third choice, Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara, was also unavailable to make the drive to Cibolo Creek Ranch. The best she could do was handle the inquest over the phone, relying on information provided by the Presidio County Sheriff Danny Dominguez, who assured her there were no signs of foul play, even though he has no homicide training. Based only on that, Judge Guevara pronounced Scalia died of 'natural causes'. (Source: NPR)

"Infowars.com host Alex Jones posted a video expressing how unusual it is for a cause of death to be announced so soon, especially without any examination by a coroner or medical examiner.

"Scalia almost always had security guards with him when traveling, but for some strange reason he had none with him the night he died.

"Why would Scalia risk being in such a remote place without his security guards? Why would he ask them to leave? It makes me wonder if he really did."

-----------------------------

Most death-threats come from marginal people; however, some make good on their threats. There actually are combat veterans who swing Leftist and the Left is furious at the Supreme Court.

The court could be packed with new members so as to re-write the Constitutions. Another mechanism to achieve a Leftist court would be to assassinate the conservative members and have the puppet-biden administration appoint socialists to the court.

Start of a civil war? Some deep-state folk WANT an excuse to declare martial law and shut-down the 2022 election.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    1. TMT Tactical
      SIASD!!!

TMT Tactical, Jul 2, 2022
      Old Geezer likes this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Speaking of Supreme Court justices being at risk, governors have now had to step in to protect them. The Leftist deep state wants the conservative justices injured or dead.

"Maryland, Virginia govs respond to letter from Supreme Court marshal calling on them to protect justices"

"Maryland's and Virginia's governors called on AG Garland to 'do his job'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/maryland-virginia-respond-supreme-court-letter

"The Republican governors of Virginia and Maryland have responded to a letter from the Supreme Court's top-ranking security official calling on them to utilize police and law enforcement to prevent picketing at the homes of justices.

"'The governor agrees with the Marshal that the threatening activity outside the Justices' homes has increased,' Virginia Gov. Glenn Youngkin spokesperson Christian Martinez said in response to a letter from Supreme Court Marshal Gail Curley calling on the governor to 'enforce state law' that prohibits picketing outside the homes of the justices.

"'He welcomes the Marshal of the Supreme Court's request for Fairfax County to enforce state law as they are the primary enforcement authority for the state statute,' the statement added.

"Youngkin also called on Attorney General Merrick Garland to 'do his job' by 'enforcing the much more robust federal law.'

"'Every resource of federal law enforcement, including the U.S. Marshals, should be involved while the Justices continue to be denied the right to live peacefully in their homes,' the statement said."
    ---------------------------------------

https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/ne...kill-clarence-thomas-but-censors-covid-study/

"Twitter’s values were on display this week with the social media giant’s censorship of a peer-reviewed study that conflicted with its COVID-19 narrative while allowing, at the same time, death threats against Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas."

32. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Roe Vs Wade has not been reveresed....that is a falsehood by the Feds....and their Pimps in the MSM.

Roe Vs Wade has changed jurisdictions to the states wherein it has always belonged.

Abortion has never been a right under the US Constitution ....

My body my choice ..also means you be responsible for it...not the American Public. The American Public does not need to be subsidizing someone else's sex life...with their pocketbook/purse.

Also, something the American public does not need to be doing is subsidizing the Democrat party via Abortion and or subsidizing someone else's sex life for Democrat votes.

Abortion is and has always been a Leftist vote buying scheme.....and our phony MSM and Republican leadership should be hollering this from the roof tops. Thus, once again telling me how phony the Republican party really is. They went to college...did they not?? They cannot possibly be that dumb about abortion or are they in on the scam.??

All the protests and vehemence one sees over this issue is being manufactured because women's votes are at stake because they fear being responsible for their own sex lives....my body my choice..but the public pays for it.

In addition, the left fears the loss of female votes over this issue....if jurisdiction is returned back to the states....wherein it belongs....Amendment IX and Amendment X.

This issue has been a long running scam on the American Public for over 50 years now...and it will get more and more violent if the left has its way. Violence and chaos is the very best they have..for any and everything.... While someone else pays for it all.

It got so bad in years past that any office across this land ..even dog catcher...the issue was not your qualifications for the office...that meant nothing....
    The important litmus teast was what was your position on abortion??

This is how offices across this land were denied or accepted/controlled ....based on your abortion stance.

You see...no one today in all this Chaos/violence is telling you this history.

Our leaders are not telling us this information ...they do not want us ever ..ever ...ever ..to think outside their controlled regulated boxes...of ignorance and servitude...

This is how Ishmaelites work....best...keeping us all ignorant of so many things.....more good cop/bad cop....to keep us from thinking for ourselves.

I bring all of this up to the members to tell them to be warned...the left will try this again on any issue they can fabricate...

Looks like they would like to do this with manufacturing bad guys across this land with White Supremacy/White Fragility/CRT...make them the next litmus test issue. Another vote buying scam. Drama...Drama....Drama!!!

Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would put and keep us into their bondage...both political parties.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      So far, we have not been prevented from moving to states where we would prefer living. (The covid panic got god-government officials looking into implementing internal passports as seen in communist countries.) Liberals are perfectly free to move to states that are socialist. The wife and I are going to move back to a conservative region (it's conservative here, however we are too close to urban areas and could be overrun when the cities collapse sending sheeple and gangs out to pillage). Don't like where you are? Move.

Old Geezer, Jul 3, 2022
      watcherchris likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As our country collapses, everything is becoming politicized. The anger levels here are dangerously high. People want to fight.

What will set-off the shooting civil war? My best guess is that the coming economic depression will do the deed. What's coming isn't going to be some 2008 / "deep recession". Nope, our economy is going to tank. Massive government intervention to save the economy will be the tipping point that will result in the killing of the economy. The entire house of cards is going to collapse.

When folks can't get what they need, they go violent. Everybody will blame each other and people will stop caring about whether their enemies live.

For the non-preppers, food will belong to the strongest among the most aggressive. Preppers will have to blend-in and avoid identification, else you'll be using your ammo stores to defeat home invasions (plural). If the military is handing-out rationing cards, take yours and continue to look poor & hungry.

The military and police, if paid, will be spread far too thin. Their primary goal will be to restore order in the cities (an impossible mission). For preppers, this could (?) actually be a good thing. During riots, the primary function of the police has been to protect the looters from being shot dead by honest civilians. In small towns, the sheriff's departments will look the other way when you send an FMJ through a house wall or door to take-out an aggressor. If I see a sheriff's deputy getting in trouble with a throng of aggressors, I'll go to the aid of that deputy. The bad guys will be catching some buckshot and aimed rifle fire. I'm old, if the bad guys kill me, so what.

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jul 3, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    What is now here and escalating , will make the former " Great Depression " look like the good old days as to when only the minority of the population were homeless and standing in soup lines . As things continue to deteriorate at a point the richer citizens will have to turn their backs on the have nots and watch the homeless , unwashed masses starve . I am certainly glad that I had the wisdom to prepare for what has now arrived . Our members prepper plans will now be put to the test .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    More and more often as I go to the stores or about town on taking care of my various business needs/obligaatios...I meet a plethora of pan handlers....and any and every store...even coming up to me when I pump gasoline.

Some of them become irate when I don't give to them, but I try to overlook it. I suspect the problem is becoming such that at some businesses that these pan handlers are driving off paying customers.

I think this condition will wax worse and worse as time goes by....and accompanied by assaults...

I seldom leave home now days without carrying concealed...

I am not looking for trouble but suspect that as economics worsens across this land.....trouble will come looking for me.

Are any of the members noticing this pattern where you dwell..and do business about town???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This video sums up the topic " collapse of the United States " . This video is long and I haven't watched all of it but will highly encourage our members to watch the first 15 minutes . That is when it goes to interviews with people in the know concerning the collapse . --- For our non- US members Rember if the US collapses , China and Russia will have free rein in your country .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    sounds like the Labour party here, when they were in govt it was all "spend, spend, spend" until there was no money left. socialism is great, they just spend other peoples money until its all gone.

39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://prepperl1cense.code.blog/20...wn-as-the-tyranny-of-the-ruling-sociopaths-3/ --- Now here is a read reconfirming the collapse . The divide between preppers and those that " wish " they had been wise enough to be a prepper becomes more evident as each passing day of the collapse deepening . Unfortunately those that didn't really prepare , will become my enemy and will be dealt with if they are foolish enough to show up here .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  40. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Illegal Aliens Plotted July 4th Mass Shooting, Thwarted by American ‘Hero Citizen’"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...s-shooting-thwarted-by-american-hero-citizen/

"The pair of suspects arrested for allegedly plotting to “shoot up” a Fourth of July celebration in Richmond, Virginia — thwarted by an American citizen — are illegal aliens, court records state.

"On Wednesday, as Breitbart News reported, the Richmond Police Department announced the arrests of Guatemalan nationals 52-year-old illegal alien Julio Alvardo Dubon and 38-year-old illegal alien Rolman Balacarcel Ac for allegedly plotting a mass shooting at the city’s July 4th celebration.

"Court records, reviewed by the Associated Press (AP), identify both Dubon and Ac as illegal aliens living in the U.S. Specifically, Dubon had been living in the U.S. on an expired visa, as millions often do.

"Ac was then arrested and charged with being in possession of a firearm as an alien to the U.S. Smith said they still do not have a clear motive as to why the pair allegedly sought to conduct a mass shooting on American citizens on July 4th."

--------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My son-in-law one of the higher positioned in the power line industry , him and his entire crew lost their jobs today because they couldn't get the material they needed to build a power line . It seems layoffs on a massive scale of power line workers has arrived . Hurricane season is now here . Consider this , if supply's for building power lines is that scarce what will be the results this year when a cat 4 or 5 makes landfall devastating the electrical power lines and there isn't any material to rebuild and restore electricity to the destroyed area . We most likely will see at least one very destructive hurricane over the next few months . Without material to rebuild , the results " I don't think I have to explain " .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  42. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    there are a lot of industries here that are suffering either because they dont have enough staff, or equipment is in the wrong place, or they cant get the materials, most of this caused over the last couple of years because of Covid.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Biden Brags About Importing ‘Record’ Foreign Workers to Compete Against Americans for Jobs"

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...orkers-to-compete-against-americans-for-jobs/

"During a press conference with Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO), Biden bragged that his Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has created a steady flow to the U.S. of foreign workers on agricultural H-2A and nonagricultural H-2B visas.

“'Last year, my administration set a record — we issued more than 300,000 H-2 visas for Mexican workers,' Biden said. 'We also reached a five-year high in the visas we issued to Central Americans, and we’re on pace to double this in … this fiscal year for Central America.'

"Biden’s inflating the U.S. labor market with millions of foreign workers comes as millions of working-age Americans remain on the labor market sidelines.

“'There are approximately 11.5 million job openings in the United States right now, and 14.73 million employable Americans,' a study by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) notes. 'This means that there are 3.23 million more workers in the country than open jobs.'

"Similarly, the Center for Immigration Studies finds that the number of native-born Americans who are now out of the labor force has increased in all 50 states tremendously in the last two decades. This is particularly true of working class Americans who are the most likely to compete against foreign workers for U.S. jobs."

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just a cheerful reminder to any members that need any last minute supplies for the new life awaiting us , food as well as many other items are predicted to run out next month . We can expect a lot of empty shelves with not much expectation of any resupply coming . I am not in a position to know if the proclaimed experts are correct on this prediction but am prepared regardless of its credibility .

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Put yourself in the shoes of a trucker who must make your food delivery to an urban area, load-up another trailer full of cargo (maybe manufactured goods), refuel, then head back out. How do you afford to pay for the fuel, plus pay for the fuel additive?! DEF is in short supply or isn't available at all. If you can't, you can't. Non-long-haul deliveries, maybe those; however, heading into the far-away coastal megalopolises ... uhhhhh, no. :(:(:(

Old Geezer, Jul 13, 2022
      poltiregist likes this.
  45. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  46. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Socialism for thee, capitalism for me:

"Nancy Pelosi Urges Support Of $50 Billion 'CHIPS' Bill Hours After Disclosing $8 Million Nvidia Stake"

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/n...ion-semiconductor-bill-hours-after-disclosing

"This past week it hit the terminal that House Speaker Pelosi was doing a little portfolio re-jiggering, including exercising $8 million of call options in Nvidia and selling Apple and Visa calls. The data was per CongressTrading.com and was reported on by Bloomberg.

"The Nvidia LEAPS were bought June 3, 2021 with $100 strikes, set to expire June 17, 2022 and the position appeared to be disclosed on Thursday morning for the first time. $8 million trades seem a little odd for members of Congress to begin with, but who are we to judge?

"But then, what did Speaker Pelosi do just hours after disclosing the trade, on Friday? She threw her weight behind a stalled $50 billion CHIPS PLUS bill that 'would provide $52 billion in funding for semiconductor manufacturing grants and investment tax credits for the chip industry,' according to RollCall.com. "

TMT Tactical likes this.
  47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    A bit of good news in amongst the horrors of collectivist aggressions:

"New San Francisco DA cleans house after Chesa Boudin's ouster; fires 15 employees and announces new hires"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-san-...ouster-fires-15-employees-announces-new-hires

"District Attorney Brooke Jenkins says changes to management will ‘restore a sense of safety in San Francisco’

"San Francisco District Attorney Brooke Jenkins, whom Mayor London Breed swore in eight days prior, issued a statement Friday saying she made 'difficult, but important changes to my management team and staff that will help advance my vision to restore a sense of safety in San Francisco by holding serious and repeat offenders accountable and implementing smart criminal justice reforms.'

"'I promised the public that I would restore accountability and consequences to the criminal justice system while advancing smart reforms responsibly,' Jenkins said in the statement, reported by SF Gate. 'My new management team, which will include the addition of three women of color, with decades of prosecutorial experience at the highest levels, will help our office deliver on that promise. I have full faith and confidence that these women will promote and protect public safety while delivering justice in all of its various forms.'"

-------------------------

San Fransisco has been falling into chaos and violence for some time now. We'll just have to see if this new administrator can bring back civilized behavior to this urban area.

---------------------------

Search: "Wanted for murder San Francisco"; past year

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=wanted+for+"murder"+"san+francisco"&qft=+filterui:age-lt525600&form=IRFLTR&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

-----------------------------------------

https://www.hoover.org/research/why-san-francisco-nearly-most-crime-ridden-city-us

Last edited: Jul 17, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jul 17, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

What!!!!???? Why this cannot be......It just cannot be...not possible...

San Francisco has Don Johnson and Cheech Marin running around in a yellow Barracuda keeping the streets safe for all..

And before Don Johnson and Cheech Marin...San Francisco...Had Karl Malden to keep the streets safe...

I'm telling my age!!

Ishmaeltes run wild...

My non Ishmaelite .02 and television and movie education,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    -- Our U.S. members know the validity of the above video and our present food crisis . Non U.S. members may find what is happening here in the U.S. interesting . What happens here in the U.S. in regard to food , will have an effect as to what the U.S. exports to countries hoping for food . This confirms the wise choice to be a self sufficient prepper . Those preppers that only stockpiled and didn't establish self sufficiency will suffer .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  50. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    looks like the US started collapsing the day they elected Biden.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.