Collapsing Of The United States

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Jun 18, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Have you guys noticed more and more people toting firearms as they leave their rural retreats and venture to a town to get supplies ?

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- I post this link as it comes from a different source than the source I provided on another post above and the previous page . Here again it confirms , the firing of American citizens from their jobs and being replaced by illegals flooding across the border . -- We can hope Donald Trump is not the victim of an assassination and will turn this around . If this situation is not reversed we only have to look at third world countries and their living conditions to see the fate of the United States . --- This happening is only one of several likely scenarios that could unfold and is a reason that I am a advocate of total self-reliance via a homestead capable of an existence without the need of stores or automobiles . What we are looking at is not just something that will last a few months and then everything will get better again . Preparing for temporary S.H.T.F. events ain't going to suffice as temporary is not what we are facing .

Last edited: Mar 19, 2024
  3. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am convinced that government programs are entering the food markets ....along with other markets...auto supplies...et al..and removing or re routing raw materials.....including food supplies and storing it long term.....for military uses..

I am certain also that this has happened in the ammo reloading marketplace as ammo has significantly skyrocketed....and with it reloading supplies.

I think someone is planning for the next war...

I do not think there ever was an egg shortage .....it was being removed from the marketplace and made into powdered eggs..
    And powdered eggs have significantly increased in price....in the last few years....

All groceries/food stuffs have increased in price as this has been accompanied by massive money creation out of nothing to pay for this chaos....in preparation for the next war.

Just the other day at the auto parts store...I was stunned to see how auto batteries have risen in price. This is a prime war material.

Be careful of meds....medication shortages...

I keep hearing about China...China....China ...and more China....

I get the feeling that someone out here is planning the next war with China....for their Deep State Masters..

In the mean time....there is Haiti!!!!

Be warned these Ishmaelites and the next coming planned and instigated/manufactured war...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Mar 20, 2024
    TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  4. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    the white house has sent out an letter to all U.S. States , issuing a warning . Basically it says , expect a cyber attack " soon " on water supply systems and sewage systems . My guess April 8th . -- Have your alternative water supply systems ready .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And a book was written about this topic:

"Great American Eclipse: Earthquake and Tsunami"

https://www.amazon.com/Great-American-Eclipse-Earthquake-Tsunami/dp/1387471457

upload_2024-3-20_17-36-35.png

We are well overdue for the New Madrid fault to let go. Municipalities are massively unprepared. Back in the latter 1980s, beginning 1990s -- I've totally forgotten the date -- emergency preparedness services in the state of Tennessee transmitted a video concerning the extreme danger of the New Madrid fault and the unimaginable destruction it will cause. A friend of mine taped the feed and we both watched it. He and I were taken aback. The creators of the video said that all hospitals within the quake area -- at least a hundred mile radius -- were likely to be destroyed / unable to take patients. They said that hospitals in Knoxville Tenn would have to be prepared to take patients. As the crow flies, Knoxville is 330 miles away from the New Madrid fault epicenter. Pretty bad when you have to reach out for help over 300 miles away.

The New Madrid is a mid-plate fault. It is NOT like California's faults which are at or adjacent to two separate earth plates running into / under each other. California's earthquakes do not reach out distance-wise as do mid-plate earthquakes. The damage occurs along the fault line with less lateral radiated earth movement. Also, the center of the America is sediment. When a major quake hits sediment, it turns it into the equivalent of quicksand. The sediment mixes with the ground water table. "Liquefaction" occurs and buildings can sink into it as the earth moves side to side (more this than up/down). Witnesses to the 1811/1812 New Madrid earthquakes -- 3 total -- said that the earth undulated like the ocean and water geysers shot out of the earth. Giant trees fell into the Mississippi river as if they were little twigs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1811–1812_New_Madrid_earthquakes

What if this coming earthquake was only 7.7, i.e. less than the 1811/1812 events -- here is a video that shows the waves of destruction spreading out from a New Madrid quake. Note that Evansville, Indiana takes it in the teeth all the way down to Memphis. Play the simulation a few times to take-in the huge area of the center of our nation is going to get hit with. This isn't a "maybe", this is an absolute "for sure".

"Computer Simulation of a Magnitude 7.7 Earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone"

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/scenarios/related/nmszM7.7.php

===========================
    Nashville buildings could easily receive nasty damage and Nashville is one good long distance away.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...ennessee-new-madrid-seismic-zones/1683756001/

"Masonry brick-and-mortar buildings are the most likely to sustain significant damage if tremors reach the Nashville area. Many earthquake-prone areas prohibit building structures with material like brick, which can explode during an earthquake."

upload_2024-3-20_18-4-53.png

===========================================

[​IMG]

===================================================

"The moon's pull is so strong it may trigger earthquakes on Earth. Scientists are still baffled by its power."

https://www.businessinsider.com/moons-pull-may-trigger-earthquakes-on-earth-scientists-say-2023-6

Begin quote:

Our moon has an undeniable affect on Earth's tides. Its gravitational pull causes rises and falls in our planet's sea level.

But what if the moon were to have a smaller, less visible affect on our planet?

A small handful of experts claim to have evidence that our satellite produces forces that can trigger earthquakes.

But until recently, datasets were not good enough to show the link between the moon and earthquakes, and the pull was deemed too weak to have any significant impact.

"For a while, it was a field where only fools worked," Chris Scholtz, a geologist and professor emeritus of earth and environmental science at Columbia Climate School, told Insider.

But with the advent of bigger and more comprehensive datasets over the past 20 years, the influence of the moon has started to emerge from the data. And it seems that in some cases, the moon did help trigger earthquakes around the world.

"With these huge datasets, they started to get some small but significant correlation," Scholtz said, adding: "Now it's credible," he said.

One place where the moon's impact is seen clearly is in underwater earthquakes. That makes sense, given the moon's pull on the oceans.

Let's get one thing clear: the moon isn't causing these earthquakes. Rather, it is when the rock is on the very brink of collapse that the moon's small tug could push it past that final tipping point.

This only happens in very specific circumstances, for instance, when the pressure from the moon's gravitational pull lines up perfectly with the fault line. So it is not like we could say that every earthquake is more likely to happen when the moon is out.

End quote

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Started my battery charging cycle at work yesterday ..first on my backup flashlight carried daily in my shirt pocket.
    It is a bicycle flashlight designed to wrap around the handlebars. I realized it would make a great backup flashlight to accompany my gear in my daily to and fro work bag.

Amazon.com : CECO-USA: 1,200 Lumen USB Rechargeable Bicycle Headlight – FLEXIBLE MOUNT VERSION- Tough & Durable IP67 Waterproof & FL-1 Impact Resistant– Super Bright Model F1200– For Commuter, Road, Mountain Bikes : Sports & Outdoors

Also charged up the battery in my shortwave set...and will be charging up the spare batteries for it today.

Amazon.com: Tecsun Digital PL368 AM/FM/LW/SW Worldband Radio with Single Side Band Receiver (Black) : Electronics

I keep two of these shortwave sets at home as well...wrapped in aluminum Foil....just like at work.

I also keep a recharging set in my daily Bag with all the recharging adapters...and need to acquire a spare as a back up.

Have food stored in two lockers at work....and need to take time to go inventory this cache.

Will be proceeding to the recharging of my two Baofeng BF F8HP walkie talkies and spare batteries at work....and op checking the same...along with the two Spare antennas also kept in the same locker...

Amazon.com: BAOFENG BF-F8HP (UV-5R 3rd Gen) 8-Watt Dual Band Two-Way Radio (136-174MHz VHF & 400-520MHz UHF) Includes Full Kit with Large Battery : Electronics

Amazon.com: 42.5-Inch Length ABBREE SMA-Female Dual Band 144/430Mhz Foldable CS Tactical Antenna for Baofeng UV-5R UV-82 BF-F8HP UV-9R Plus Ham Two Way Radio : Electronics

Have food preps at work in lockers as well and need to take time to inventory these as well. Just in case..

This talk of nuclear war and also of late civil war here in America has me concerned...particularly as we near the next election. i sense desperation on someone's part...in this.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    In keeping with ...

Turning fake dollars into real thingies ...

I today just took an inventory of wicking and thus ordered some rolls of more wicking in other diameters. My numerous kerosene lamps do NOT use the same width of wicking. Have an insufficient supply (uh-oh!) it seems; thus, ordered more.

Also found some absolutely cute stainless steel tea pots online, so I bought a couple. Iron teapots rust rather quickly per wife and eldest son. Thus some more stainless steel. One can rapidly boil water over kerosene lamps.

Homey fears-not rust. Yet ....

Today, found my put-back clean kerosene. Added these to the new gallons recently puchaced. Set them aside to take out to the workshop behind our house.

8. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Prepper minded folks , realize there is something in the wind revolving around April 8th. that government officials don't want the public to know in an attempt to prevent panic . I ordered a propane truck to come to my survival retreat to top off my propane tank . Other things are on my preparation plans for what may / or may not happen April 8th .

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Migrants are invaders and must be treated as such:

"Over 100 migrants break through razor wire, knock down guards as they illegally cross El Paso border in wild scene"

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-guards-in-el-paso/

https://nypost.com/video/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-patrol-in-el-paso/

upload_2024-3-21_16-35-3.png

"Border City Police Officer Shot During Gunfight with Cartel Smuggler in Texas"

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2024/03/18/texas-cop-shot-during-gunfight-with-cartel-smuggler/

"Authorities in South Texas are investigating a shootout between a border city police officer and a suspected human smuggler working for the Gulf Cartel.

"Details of the encounter remain unclear, but a Mission Police officer reportedly fought back against an armed human smuggler who was in the area. Both the officer and the human smuggler sustained severe injuries and had to be rushed to a local hospital. The suspect remains listed in critical condition. The police officer is listed as stable.

"The shooting comes at a time when the Gulf Cartel is engaging in an ongoing turf war between rival factions. This turf war led some smugglers to begin carrying weapons on both sides of the border. The shooting suspect is believed to have been working with smugglers from the Metros faction of the Gulf Cartel, which is based in Reynosa."

============================================================

"TikTokker tells illegal immigrants how to ‘invade’ American homes and invoke squatter’s rights"

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-ne...egal-immigrants-how-to-invade-american-homes/

Begin quote

A migrant TikToker with a 500,000-strong online following is offering his comrades tips on how to “invade” unoccupied homes and invoke squatter’s rights in the United States.

Venezuelan national Leonel Moreno, who appears to live in a suburb of Columbus, Ohio, said in a recent video that under US law, “if a house is not inhabited, we can seize it.”

He appeared to be referring to adverse possession laws, commonly known as squatter’s rights, which allow unlawful property occupants rights over the property they occupy without the owner’s consent, in certain circumstances.

Moreno claimed in the viral TikTok clip, which has drawn more than 3.9 million views, that he has “African friends” who have “already taken about seven homes.”

In New York City, people who are able to remain on a property for just 30 days can claim squatter’s rights.

“Migrant Influencer” Moreno has previously shared videos bragging about earning money by begging on the streets while collecting government handouts.

He also made headlines last month by urging his compatriots to throw their support behind 15-year-old Jesus Alejandro Rivas-Figueroa, who was charged as an adult with attempted murder for allegedly shooting a tourist in Times Square and firing on cops.

End quote

upload_2024-3-21_16-38-39.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    one of our British MP's, ex Home secretary Suella Braverman, said we are being invaded and she was right.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Teen squatters wanted in death of NYC mom found in duffel bag are busted in Pennsylvania after fleeing in her car "

https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-ne...mom-found-in-duffel-bag-busted-in-pa-sources/

Begin quote

Two fugitive squatters eyed in the slaying of a woman whose body was found stuffed in a duffel bag in a Manhattan apartment were busted in Pennsylvania on Friday morning, police sources told The Post — as grisly new photos emerged of the bloodstained closet where the victim was stashed.

Halley Tejada, 19, and Kensly Alston, 18, were tracked down by US Marshals in York, west of Philadelphia, just before 11 a.m. and taken into custody, the sources said.

It came a little over a week after the body of 52-year-old Nadia Vitel was found hidden in her late mom’s 19th-floor apartment on East 31st Street last week.

Investigators believe the suspects had been squatting in the upscale apartment and beat Vitel to death when they came face to face with her there, the NYPD said Thursday.

The mom suffered blunt force trauma to the head, multiple facial fractures, a brain bleed and two broken ribs — and her body was then dumped in the duffel bag and stuffed in a closet.

They fled through New Jersey into Pennsylvania, where they crashed the SUV in Lower Paxton Township, police said.

The pair had been using the victim’s credit cards in the Keystone State, according to law enforcement sources.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I now have my confirmation . The observation that I referred to above is real . It appears the United States Government is booting United States Citizens off food stamps and shifting the funds to Biden's illegal immigrants . About 3/4 ways through the link , it addresses this .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:

Great. This will go over very well if the Nov 2024 election is allowed to occur.

May not be true, but is is said that old Joe Stalin once said, "It isn't the votes that count, but those who count the votes."

Civil war post Nov. 2024 election?! I see it as a real possibility. Gonna be one very strange, reticular, guerrilla, cluster-#### affair. Chaos times ten-thousand. All bets are off as to the nature of the dozens/hundreds of conflicts/battles/urban-arson attacks/assassinations/thievery/suburban-melt-downs ... total collapse of civilized behavior.

Get ready. Hunker down. Try to be invisible.

14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Street thug gets a misdemeanor charge for shattering woman's jaw. She's had to have her jaw wired shut. He should be charged with a felony, however this nation has gone soft. In times past, the local guys would have beaten him to a pulp. Actually, in the South, this could still get some nut-case aggressor put in the hospital or morgue. Me, I'd like to shoot him in the guts, hogtie him, drag him up into the back of my pickup with one of my winches & ramp, take him up in the mountains along some logging trail, cut him loose, kick him out and tell him, "See if you can walk back." Silly me.

"Another NYC woman sucker-punched on street in attack that left her with broken jaw "

https://nypost.com/2024/03/29/us-ne...reet-in-attack-that-left-her-with-broken-jaw/

Begin quote

Shocking video captured the moment a Brooklyn school bus aide was sucker-punched by a serial attacker with multiple busts – knocking out her teeth and leaving her with a broken jaw that had to be wired shut.

Dulche Pichardo, 57, said she was commuting home from work at about 5 p.m. Tuesday when a stranger took a swing at her on the sidewalk of Grand Avenue near Dean Street in Crown Heights.

“He just punched me on the right side here, very strong,” Pichardo told PIX11, adding that the brute never said a word.

The disturbing surveillance footage shows her stumbling backward after the blow.

“I was surprised. I said, ‘What’s going on? Why did you hit me? Why did you do it?’ I didn’t do anything. No reason to hit me,” she said.

Pichardo said she lost three teeth, suffered facial fractures and a broken jaw, which has been wired shut, as well as nerve damage from the brutal assault.

She will have to drink food out of a straw for several weeks

Her brother, who owns a nearby restaurant, and an employee chased down the suspect, who was identified by police as 33-year-old Franz Jeudy.

Jeudy was emotionless when confronted and denied hitting her, Yohan Flores told WABC.

Jeudy was charged with third-degree assault, a misdemeanor — meaning he’s not bail-eligible. He was released despite two previous arrests, including one in 2018, when he was charged with second-degree assault in the attack on a cop, police said. He also was charged with assault in 2019.

The two attacks come on the heels of a series of other cases of women being randomly punched by strangers while walking in the Big Apple in broad daylight.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/26/us-news/tiktokkers-report-being-punched-by-strangers-in-nyc/

"The supposed incidents came on the same day a straphanger was fatally shoved into an incoming 4 train in East Harlem by a stranger who is now charged with murder."

End quotations

upload_2024-3-29_16-11-47.png

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/QZ3xE6X4wYg

TMT Tactical likes this.
  15. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I have stated before , it ain't much of secret in these parts that I take prepping serious . In about a 40 minute period yesterday at least 3 automobiles came to a stop on the dead end dirt road my survival ground sit's on , to just sit and stare . This is not unusual at all . .I can't say with any certainty as what was so riveting for them , as it could be multiple things . --- Information that I received today via a visitor , on terrorist activity already taking place in the United States , I will not go into detail as I can not confirm nor deny . I will just say be alert for terrorist attacks on major bridges . --- Another happening today as the planetary alignment draws stronger pulling on the Madrid Fault Line . My visitor says a 2.8 earthquake occurred on the fault line today . Is this a prelude of bigger things ahead ? April 8th. is the date some are watching for the zenith of the planetary pull .

watcherchris likes this.
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
  17. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/rainbow-bridge-explosion-11-22-23/index.html --- Sleep well folks , the government has told us the explosion ain't terrorism . We all know our Government is honest , doesn't lie or imprison people that attend a protest against government corruption.;) Nope no need for people to Panick . Joe Biden's illegal immigrants are just a bunch of nice folks and got nothing but nice things planned .

18. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- another bridge

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Read that book some time back about what happened in Argentina...in their economic collapse....by this fellow Fer Fal..

The Modern Survival Manual: Surviving the Economic Collapse: Fernando "Ferfal" Aguirre: 9789870563457: Amazon.com: Books

He recommends a pistol with silencer more than a long gun....

Am thinking about said silencer for my 1911...as those 1911 velocities are more suited to silencing/suppressing.

Have two 1911's here...and thinking about spare threaded barrels...for them.

It was an interesting and informative book ..and also tells.....or alludes to how much we take our economic prosperity for granted here in the USA.

I think that if Trump runs here in 2024 and wins...the USA will be punished severely for stepping off the global plantation......Ishmaelite bondage system.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

1. TMT Tactical
      I have 9 mm with a threaded barrel and tall night sites. I also reload 165 grain subsonic ammo for it. It should be a very good candidate for a suppressor.

TMT Tactical, Mar 31, 2024
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Took my new vacuum sealer and took three cases of mason Jars and put into them macaroni products of several types ....and vacuum sealed them..then put dark plastic over the cases before storing them...to keep down the bugs when storing them long term.

Will be getting more mason jars and other such products to vacuum seal.

Watcherchris....
    Not an Ishmaelite

21. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Here is skills we need to be learning as Bideonomics deepens .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can't believe it...

I have family members who do not have a pot to piss in ...or a window to throw it out of.....but have scraped up enough monies to journey to Texas to watch the Eclipse on or about the 8th of April.

I pray that they do alright down there and get back ok.

We here in Virginia ....are a bit out of the range of the Eclipse but even should one ever be visible through this area....it would not be a big deal to me and I would not go out of my way to view it......though I have a welding machine and dark welding lenses for such.

I would not go to any crowded place/venue to do any viewing....not interested in big crowds....not for me thanks.

Big crowds, to me, spells trouble..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Apr 3, 2024
      watcherchris likes this.
  23. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we have people over here who claim poverty and use food banks but their kids all have the latest smartphone.
    if you cant afford kids then dont have them.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know if things will go as side ways as Governors of some states are touting for April 8th .. It certainly doesn't seem rational that things will get that bad over a sky going dark for about five minutes . -- Regardless as a full blooded prepper , I do as preppers do , I prepare . I have topped off my 250 gallon propane tank , filled with fuel my automobile tanks " even though I can't fantom any need to go anywhere " , topped off several cans of gasoline for the generator , stocked up on chicken and pigeon feed " enough to last for a bunch of months ", checked on my rain barrels and they are either full or at least partial full , solar system ready for electrical grid loss and have lots of people food , wood cut and ready for the wood cook stove that is out in the cook house and have stocked but likely will fortify food for my dog as it is part of my anti-looter system .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Since the biden regime has opened Amerika's borders, seems this is the place for outsiders to settle turf wars occurring back in their home countries. Central American gangs fight it out with impunity.

Amerikans, face it -- just realize you are now living in an increasingly lawless invaded territory that is no longer America. Welcome to the biden banana republic.

"Son of prominent Dominican politician shot dead in Texas"

By Jonathan Allen
    April 3, 20245:00 PM EDTUpdated 7 hours ago

https://www.reuters.com/world/ameri...inican-politician-shot-dead-texas-2024-04-03/

Begin quote

April 3 (Reuters) - The son of a Dominican lawmaker was fatally shot at a gas station in Houston, Texas, according to police, who said on Wednesday they were searching for four men wanted for what they called a targeted killing.

The Houston Police Department identified the victim of the shooting, which took place on Monday evening, as Luis Alfredo Pacheco Rojas, the son of Alfredo Pacheco, who oversees the lower house of the Dominican Republic's legislature.

Pacheco, 34, had arrived at the gas station with three other men and shopped at the convenience store before returning to the vehicle.

Four other men with long guns arrived in two cars, got out, and began shooting, according to police, who described it as a "targeted attack." Pacheco and one of the other men ran back inside the store but were both hit by bullets.

End quote

Old Geezer: The assassins were using fully automatic weapons, i.e. smuggled weapons.

upload_2024-4-4_0-12-59.png

[​IMG]

=============================================================

"Suspect arrested in Santa Ana gang-related shooting that sent 3-year-old to hospital"

https://abc7.com/gang-shooting-santa-ana-arrested-attempted-murder-young-girl-shot/14491187/

Begin quote

SANTA ANA, Calif. (KABC) -- Less than two weeks after a gang-related shooting left a 3-year-old girl in critical condition, a 20-year-old suspect has been arrested, officials said Monday.

The suspect has been identified as Angel Castillo, 20, of Santa Ana, described as a documented gang member. He was arrested Thursday in Santa Fe Springs and is facing multiple charges that include two counts of attempted murder, criminal street gang activity and discharging a firearm causing great bodily injury or death.

The shooting happened on Feb. 25 around 8 p.m. Police say the shooter ran up and fired at a vehicle near the intersection of 15th and Spurgeon streets. A woman was driving the vehicle and her boyfriend was in the front passenger seat, while the woman's two daughters, ages 3 and 4, were in the backseat.

Police believe the mother's boyfriend in the front seat, a documented gang member, was the target of the shooting. He wasn't struck but the toddler in the backseat was hit by at least one bullet in the back. She was rushed to Children's Hospital of Orange County where she successfully underwent surgery.

End quote
    ======================================================

upload_2024-4-4_0-33-51.png
    =========================================================

"Last of 16 gang members sentenced to prison for threatening, shooting, killing perceived rivals"

https://www.cbsnews.com/colorado/ne...threatening-shooting-killing-rivals-colorado/

upload_2024-4-4_0-37-49.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "An earthquake in Middle Tennessee? What you need to know about history, possibility"

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...hocks-affect-tennessee-nashville/72530133007/

Begin quote

Think a big earthquake couldn't happen in Nashville?

Guess again. Middle Tennessee is susceptible to damage from large earthquakes and a big one could be coming to the area sooner than we think, according to Geologist Gary Patterson, director of education and outreach at the University of Memphis Center for Earthquake Research and Information.

So, how long do we have to prepare? Patterson says we can’t be certain of when it will happen, but a big earthquake is projected to hit the New Madrid Seismic Zone – an abundant source of intraplate earthquakes in the Southern and Midwestern United States – every 500 years.

The data is based on about 1,200-1,500 years’ worth of recorded geologic seismic activity in the area, meaning no one can be certain when it will hit.

Earthquakes in TN data shows earthquakes on the rise in Tennessee, but what does that mean?

But that may not be our greatest threat, Patterson says.

An earthquake in a neighboring state could just as easily prove catastrophic if it's large enough, he said, noting that shock-waves can travel up to as many as 1,200 miles away.

“When we think about seismic hazard, it's not just about the earthquakes in your area but the larger earthquakes that are outside your area that will have (or) could have considerable impact on Middle Tennessee. When large earthquakes occur there, they don't recognize state boundaries, so the hazards are not just driven about by local earthquakes, it's about (the) potential for ground motion based on large earthquakes that have occurred further away,” he explained.

How likely is an earthquake?:How likely is Tennessee to have a catastrophic earthquake? 'If it happened once, it will happen again.'

A magnitude 5 earthquake may affect 5-15 times larger of an area in the New Madrid Seismic Zone compared to California, largely due to the crustal geology of the two areas.

“(California is) shattered with faults, so when an earthquake occurs in that environment, a lot of the energy dissipates quickly because it's hitting all this nonconstructive, destructive interference and its path waves are bouncing into each other, bouncing around and losing energy at distance,” Patterson said.

“The crust here 10-20 miles deep and is relatively cold, dense and hard compared to California, so earthquake waves travel more efficiently here.”

Geologists estimate that similar New Madrid Seismic Zone earthquakes like the ones in 1811 and 1812 have a 7–10% chance of reoccurring within the next 50 years.

The probability of a magnitude 6 earthquake increases to between 28-46% during that same time period, according to the Arkansas Division of Emergency Management.

As for which natural disasters may pose the greatest risk to Tennesseans, Patterson said that while weather related hazards occur more frequently, a possible earthquake in the New Madrid Seismic Zone potentially offers the worst-case scenario.

“It could have very extensive short-term and long-term impacts and if we don't have plans in place, it could hurt us for a long time," he explained, adding that multi-hazard preparedness is essential for Tennesseans.

End quote

======================================

Old Gzr: What if a New Madrid quake came that was only a 6.0 / 6.5 ! Small? Little damage? Think again.

=====================================================

"Evaluating resiliency of electric power generators against earthquake to maintain synchronism"

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378779622003510

"Natural disasters, such as floods, hurricanes and earthquakes, can substantially damage power systems [1]. For instance, Hurricane Harvey affected power plants and generators, and interrupted the power supply of more than one quarter-millions of customers in Texas [2]. Recently, due to coming winter storm from the South to the East Coast in U.S, nearing 3 million homes and businesses remained without power. After the storm gripped much of the United States, the supply of electricity was interrupted, due to its impacts on transmission lines, substations, turbines, and generators, in Texas [3]. The electric grid in Southern California was greatly disturbed due to a major earthquake along with the San Andreas fault [4]. After Hurricane Maria, which reached Puerto Rico in September 2017 and seriously affected it, the US federal government assigned approximately $2 billion to invest on power system, expecting to avoid another epic blackout [5]. However, when the next earthquake with a magnitude of 5.2 Richter scale occurred, nearing 81% of the Puerto Rico island, roughly 1.4 million customers, remained without power. The 8.8 Richter scale earthquake occurred in 2010 in Chile damaged generators and caused vast failures in Chilean power system [6]. Nevertheless, upgrading equipment is not always an efficient decision to better withstand extreme natural disasters, while the main issue is that power systems did not have appropriate strategies to cope with natural disasters, such as earthquakes, and were unprepared for them [7]. In addition, evaluating the risk of power systems, caused by natural phenomena, plays a key role in system reaction and restoration management. A detailed review of studies pertaining to resiliency of power systems against natural phenomena can be found in [8,9]. In the following, we focus on the review of studies in the field of power system resilience against earthquakes."
    ==============

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://spaceweathernews.com/ --- Guys this is getting freaky . On this link you will see a bolt of lightening coming from the torch the statue of liberty is holding and traveling " upward " into the heavens forking out like the tongue of a serpent . No this is not some sort of you-tube crap .

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    My HF long range Yaesu radio has gone on the fritz in my pick up truck..and I may have to put one of my spare Baofeng walkie talkies in there to make do for awhile until I can get another one.

I like to have Long Range HF radio in my truck as it also has the long range antenna set mounted on it versus my car with only short range VHF/UHF radio.

Also of recent ....I purchased two more of these newer model 42.5 inch Abree antennas...

This model has built into it the ability to work on the 220 MHZ band and I have two Baofeng radios with 220 MHZ frequencies as well as 2 meters/70 CM in it....Triband radios and now antennas..

here...this model.

Amazon.com: 42.5-inch ABBREE 144/222/435Mhz Tactical Antenna for Baofeng BF-R3 UV-82T Baofeng x Radioddity UV-5RX3 UV-82X3 BTECH UV-5X3 Abbree AR-F3 Tri-Band Radio Two Way Radio : Electronics

I tested this antenna out last night and it worked fine...both of them.

These antennas are long and a bit bulky but they are very very efficient on a walkie talkie and the factory issue antennas tend to be marginal at best.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My area started filling up with folks wanting to see the eclipse " yesterday " . A report that I recently received there is some that came to my area from the country of Japan . I plan to travel nowhere outside my survival grounds until , I cautiously see what is about to transpire . If I decide to watch the eclipse , I have one of the best views on the planet , my bluff top garden , which faces the sun . The same spot that my Grandson and to be bride wanted to get married in . I could sell tickets , but do not need or want such folks here .

1. TMT Tactical
      Keep a keen eye out for trespassers. City folks have no understanding or respect for property rights.

TMT Tactical, Apr 6, 2024
      watcherchris and poltiregist like this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Update as people converge on the path of the eclipse . We lost the power grid for a short time but we are back up and running at this time .

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  31. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Where we live, it'll be too cloudy to see the eclipse, so we'll just experience the darkness outdoors. We're in a 80% moon coverage area

Here's the current National Weather Service forecast for "Sky Coverage %" / cloudiness. I found complete maps only for 5 am and 5 pm. The maps for the in-between hours have huge areas unplotted for the weather, it's yellowed-out & cursor position (when you click on it) gives your percentage of cloud coverage -- give it a few seconds to do the calculations, there's a spinning wheel to show you that this operation is in progress. Maybe as Monday approaches, these computer-generated maps will be completed / more complete. The third map down is generated by a computer modeling system still in development. That one is for 2pm on Monday. Zooming in and zooming out gives the computer a fit, so don't expect any miracles.

https://www.weather.gov/bou/2024SolarEclipse

The following is their interactive map. Fiddle with the parameters such as time and date upper right. Cursor to you location. The mouse thumb zooms in and out.

https://digital.weather.gov/?zoom=7...h&wunits=nautical&coords=latlon&tunits=localt

5 am =

upload_2024-4-6_18-14-47.png

5 pm =

upload_2024-4-6_18-18-31.png

Next is using an experimental system, but hey this modeling crap is what it is. Mother nature will do what She wishes to do when She wishes to do it and in whatever mode She chooses. We are humans, i.e. tiny ants.

On the following map, it does NOT default to Sky Cover %, so you'll have to go to the pull-down list to select the "coverage %" map. Use the slider to select day and time (upper right slider).

https://digital.mdl.nws.noaa.gov/

upload_2024-4-6_18-47-15.png

Solar eclipse path across the U.S.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 6, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Me, I lean to believing the following explanation in the Newsweek article. Due to the realm in which I used to work, I know that emergency preparedness agencies itch to get an opportunity to deploy. They are required to have so many training exercises per time period -- poof!, thousands of people gathering = a deployment. I've been a part of training these folk. Most folk would get paranoid if they knew just how often these folk are right near where you are (all large sporting events). Too, our terrorist threat level of alert is VERY high right now.

"Fact Check: Why National Guard's Nuclear Unit Is Poised For Solar Eclipse"

https://www.newsweek.com/solar-ecli...tional-guard-cbrn-chemical-fact-check-1881520

---------

Old Geezer, Apr 6, 2024
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    by Olde Geezer...

Agree...and I think the average American is totally asleep at the wheel on this....living in Disneyland...

Have my dosimeter in my Tee Shirt pocket right now.. charged up for going to work and also a spare in my locker at work. Two more spares here at home next to this computer desk.

Spare Cell phone batteries and also spare batteries for my Mag light carried with me daily. Also my spare flashlight charged up.

Two ham walkie talkies at work with spare batteries and several here at home...also long range HF radio and short range VHF/UHF here as well on a base station.

Though my fuel tanks were mostly full...I topped off my car and truck and also the remaining gas containers for my scooters....and this last night.

I do not, by habit, like my fuel tanks in my car and truck to go below half a tank....it is my way.

Standing by here...as best I can.

Once again...I do not like two legged wildlife.....it too is my way.

Thus and also...I do not like big crowds....or big crowd affairs. This too.... is my way.

And yes...poltiregist...I tend to go around heeled when I am out and about.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

Last edited: Apr 8, 2024
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Eclipse.....

Left work today and noticed it was light but not as light as we often expect. I did not get excited over it. One of the fellows in our crew went to his car and pulled out two welding lenses which go on a welding helmet..

I took a quick look and it was only covering a part of the sun...again no excitement. Gave the lens back with a thank you and went about my business wanting to get home.

I don't get all that excited over such......but that too is my way...

My dosimeter is currently reading .09 u Sieverts/hr...
    Some variation to it ..up and sometimes down...but pretty much .09 to .15 u Sieverts / hr.

Less than what we call background.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Useful intel
      Thanx

Old Geezer, Apr 9, 2024
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am suspecting that someone in power here in the USA would welcome a terrorist attack before the next election as a way to declare martial law and mayhap postpone the next election...

I think the Deep State and it's puppets are become that desperate...to hold onto this country and their non representative government.

I am also hearing that the Iranians are very very angry at the Israelis and the United States. That their leadership may have gone to ground....bunkers.....this over the attack on their Embassy.

From unofficial sources of course...

If what I am suspecting is true.....than this would also be a justification for gun confiscation which I also believe the Deep State one world people/puppets currently in office desperately want.

They want us to be like other nations and people....subjects with privileges and not rights under our Constitution ...

Not Limited Government but Unlimited Government..Absolute power ....Divine Right of Kings..

I strongly suspect such an pattern coming because more and more we see government by the Executive ....and Executive Orders ...and not by Congress and the Supreme Court....no checks and balances.

They are even willing to ignore the Supreme Court decisions.

Emergencies forever...

My wilder non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
    1. Old Geezer
      All true

Old Geezer, Apr 9, 2024
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    As I've said before, I'm dumbfounded that we've not already had a terrorist attack. Numerous opportunities have presented themselves -- venues packed to the gills with Americans -- yet, no attacks. Certainly, national policing agencies have worked massive overtime and have nipped attacks in the bud -- actions that will be kept secret from the taxpayers who enabled the agencies.

One can swat only so many flies. Some will land and poop on the cake.

What with biological weaponry and dirty bomb capabilities, there is coming a defilement far greater than fly poop.

Pray tell, who has the capability to monitor the contents of all of the container ships?! Within them are stashed weaponry for the terrorists who already have many boots on the ground here in open-borders USSA. The biden boys were/are paid-off, as are the white-house occupiers (hush-hush), along with untold numbers of Congress members. On top of all that, stack computer hacking, power grid fragility, and transportation bottlenecks. America is a sitting duck and the masses are blissfully going about with their own personal ego-trips.

upload_2024-4-9_16-57-2.png

38. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    This morning I was at a hardware store to buy some things that I needed for an ongoing prepper project and ran into a higher up " fed ex employee " . -- His revelation was , Fed Ex is now having a massive " firing " . The employees are being forced to train the cheap non-citizen labor that is being brought in to replace them under the threat , if they do not train their non-citizen replacements they will denied severance pay .

39. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    On the radio this morning a 70 year old military veteran was looking for people that will allow him to rummage through their garbage , in the hopes he can gather cans , enough - or some other things he might could sell so as to financially survive .

40. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morer examples of Americans coming in last place in their own country.

Thinking the same about the Fed Ex story.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

41. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Went to a bulk store here called BJ's and bought a large pack of Toilet Tissue ...also large pack of Paper Towels....but the main item I purchased was another 48 pack of AA Batteries.

I keep several of these packs in storage around here and have just used up one 48 pack and decided not to postpone getting a replacement. I try to purchase my equipment ...Mag lights and other electronics around a common Battery type...with the exception of rechargeable equipment. For rechargeable gear I often buy replacement rechargeables....like for my cell phone....I have two spare rechargeables in my pocket in plastic bags...and another two phone rechargeables in my back pack ....it is my way.

I suspect that if SHTF or worse...batteries are going to be a premium item.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

42. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yep and its happening in other industries. I wonder if the millions of migrants were planning on becoming slave labor. If not, they could simply loot the country into which they illegally entered. Most Americans, the suburbanites, are squishy-soft and many are not armed = victims in waiting.

===========================================

In one of our food cabinets, we have a drawer dedicated to batteries. In the drawer next to it we have blocks of paraffin and wicking for the candles and kerosene lamps. I moved the gallons of kerosene out to the shed where flammables belong -- away from any human dwelling.

Post SHTF, there will be NO batteries available for sale. Plus, nobody will barter with them due to scarcity. There's billions of rounds of ammo out there in the hands of civilians, but this sure isn't true of batteries.

If I see a sale on batteries, I buy them. I buy Ray-O-Vac batteries due to their continuing to make their batteries here in the US. Too, the cheap batteries have no life to them / near useless.
    --------------------------------

poltiregist and TMT Tactical like this.
  43. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Learning about different cultures:

"Multiple People Injured in Shooting at Eid Celebration in Philadelphia"

https://www.amren.com/news/2024/04/...-shooting-at-eid-celebration-in-philadelphia/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/philadelphia-eid-celebration-shooting/story?id=109097226

"Multiple people were injured after gunfire broke out at a celebration to mark the end of Ramadan in Philadelphia, police said.

"The incident occurred Wednesday afternoon in the Parkside neighborhood at an Eid al-Fitr event that was attended by approximately 1,000 people, police said. The holiday marks the end of Ramadan,

"Two 'factions'” pulled out guns and started shooting at each other at the outdoor gathering, according to Philadelphia Police Commissioner Kevin Bethel. About 30 shots were fired.

"A 22-year-old was shot in the stomach during the gunfire and a juvenile self-transported to a hospital with a gunshot wound to the hand, Bethel said. Both are in stable condition, he said.

"An officer at the event also shot a 15-year-old boy who was allegedly armed with a gun."

================

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68785386

Begin quote

At least two people were shot near an event celebrating the end of Ramadan in Philadelphia, police said.

Police Commissioner Kevin Bethel said five people were arrested after "young people actively engaged in gunfire" close to the Eid al-Fitr celebration.

Authorities have recovered five weapons that they suspect were involved in the shooting.

Helicopter footage from the Clara Muhammad Square park shows a large crime scene outside the Philadelphia Masjid mosque. The video shows the food trucks and tents brought in for the celebration.

Abdallah Legh, an employee at the Girard Meat Market near the crime scene, told Fox's local affiliate WTXF-TV that between 20 to 30 children came rushing into his store seeking shelter soon after he heard the crack of gunfire.

The FBI and Pennsylvania State Police are assisting Philadelphia police in the investigation, according to CBS.

Pennsylvania Governor Josh Shapiro posted on X, formerly Twitter: "Eid should always be a time of joy for our Muslim neighbors — and I grieve for every member of the Philadelphia Muslim community whose celebration was shattered by gun violence today."

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  44. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Background: In New York, when emergency personnel go in to save lives in the city's ghettos, they sometimes come under attack from the locals. Welcome to Mogadishu West.

And hey kids, this is pre-SHTF! Post-SHTF, things are going to get very interesting.

"NYC Council approves bills to give EMS workers body armor, self-defense training as assaults rise"

https://nypost.com/2024/04/11/us-news/fdny-emts-get-body-armor-training-under-nyc-council-bills/

Begin quote

FDNY Emergency Medical Services workers will have access to body armor and special training as part of legislation passed Thursday by the City Council to address an increase in attacks on first responders.

“In the four or five years since these bills have been kicked around, attacks on EMTs have gone up double in that short amount of time,” Borelli said during a city council hearing on Thursday. “They’ve gone up twenty times in the two decades or so since it was first kept track of.”

In 2022 alone, the city’s EMTs and paramedics were attacked or threatened 363 times, a staggering 2,230% jump from the 15 attacks reported in 2011, according to records.

An EMS union head told The Post in February that the increased danger is causing “extremely low” morale among first responders.

“Our members are continuously under attack but our call volume is reaching record highs,” said Oren Barzilay, president of the Local 2507 of District Council 37, which represents the city’s 4,100 EMTs and paramedics.

Borrelli said de-escalation training, which will be tailored to “the types of encounters that (EMS) respond to,” might have prevented the death of veteran FDNY Lt. Alison Russo-Elling who was stabbed to death by a madman outside her stationhouse in September 2022.

“These folks don’t have a choice whether they can respond to incidents or not. We expect them to go wherever the danger is. Oftentimes, when there are incidents involving police they don’t know who the bad guys are or who the good guys are. They just have to respond to the scene and do the best they can,” Borelli told reporters Thursday.

Borelli said the training also could have prevented the death of mom of five and EMT Yadira Arroyo who was run over with her own ambulance in 2017 in the Bronx when a man who had been joyriding on the bumper commandeered the vehicle.

“They are our angels and we should treat them like that and make sure they are given the best chance to come home safely to their loved ones,” Borelli said.

End quote

=====================================

It's not just NYC. All around the country, when emergency personnel -- firefighters and EMS -- respond to calls in violent neighborhoods, they get shot at or get caught in the crossfire between warring factions.

A few examples:

"HEMSI medics were inside a home treating a patient when they heard gunshots"

https://www.ems1.com/ambulance-shooting/ala-ambulance-struck-by-gunfire-during-call

"HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — HEMSI ambulance was shot multiple times this afternoon while first responders were inside a Huntsville home on a medical call."

-------------------

"POLICE: Lenoir County paramedic caught in crossfire as shooter fired at another vehicle"

https://www.witn.com/2023/05/29/police-man-arrested-attempted-murder-lenoir-county-paramedic/

KINSTON, N.C. (WITN) - Kinston’s police chief described a chaotic scene that followed the shooting of an Eastern Carolina paramedic Sunday night.

During a press conference Monday afternoon, Chief Keith Goyette shared the moments that led up to and after the woman was hit by gunfire.

Police said that officers were asked by EMS to assist at 705 Marilyn Drive around 6 p.m. Sunday night.

While officers were on the way they learned that an EMS employee had been shot.

While officers were on the way they learned that an EMS employee had been shot.

Goyette said based on their investigation a gray Toyota sedan was heading east on Marilyn Drive while a white vehicle was heading west. Police said that as the two cars “crisscrossed paths” the passenger of the gray sedan began shooting at the white vehicle causing it to crash into an EMS unit. That gunfire struck the paramedic in the chest and arm. Two EMS workers and the patient they were on scene for were in the back of the ambulance that was struck by gunfire but were not injured.

Police said they identified the shooter that was in the grey sedan as Brennan Hill, and that his parents brought him to the station Monday morning where he was charged.

End quote

upload_2024-4-13_13-27-30.png

===============================

"Arlington, TX, Firefighter Shot at EMS Run Released from Hospital"

https://www.firehouse.com/safety-he...ighter-shot-at-ems-run-released-from-hospital

Begin quote

An Arlington firefighter was released from the hospital Friday after being shot last week while conducting a welfare check.

The firefighter, Brady Weaver, was taken to the hospital with serious injuries March 22 after being shot in the chest, officials have said.

Arlington police and firefighters were sent about 12:45 a.m. March 22 to an apartment complex in the 400 block of Bardin Greene Drive, near East Bardin Road. A resident reported hearing children crying and calling for their mother to wake up, police have said.

Officers knocked on the door for more than five minutes, but no one answered, police said. Officers announced themselves 17 times, Assistant Police Chief Tarrick McGuire told reporters.

Because the officers could hear children crying, they pried the door open and entered the apartment. Soon after, a single gunshot was fired and the round struck one of the firefighters, according to police.

A man accused in the shooting, 27-year-old Demetric Brooks, is facing a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to court records.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  45. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    --- This link sums up the situation well . The areas run by Democrats theoretically means the majority voted for such fantasy land political leadership . Only the most brain dead can't comprehend the immorality and election rigging Democrats are famous for . Anyone still living in such Democrat run areas , I can't feel sorry for . Referring to the movie " Cool Hand Luke " as pertaining to preppers that live in such places " What we have here is a failure to communicate " .

Last edited: Apr 20, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  46. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    post SHTF everything man made including batteries will eventually be used up, do you have enough stored to last the rest of your life? thats how stupid some of this prepping stuff is, we need to learn to live a different lifestyle, more simpler and closer to the land, not live like we did before TSHTF.

47. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Post SHTF, batteries are to only be used in emergencies and during special repair tasks.

This is why I stock blocks or paraffin and gallons of kerosene.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  48. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I have gone for the simple life and have a large stock of candles for when the battery and wind up flashlights have all been used up.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  49. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    My strategy , prepped for stages - stage one falling back on stored items such as stored food , water and batteries -- stage two falling back on perpetual renewable survival supplies such as eggs from chickens , gardening , hunting , fishing , water from rain through my cistern system .

Old Geezer and TMT Tactical like this.
  50. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/relatedvideo?q=student slapping teacher winston&mid=692FDD8F8C936DBBE6BD692FDD8F8C936DBBE6BD&ajaxhist=0

========================

Teachers in the USSA are routinely attacked by students and the student's mothers (fathers are usually not around, if in fact the father is even known by the mother):

"Middle school teacher assaulted by student’s parent in front of class, district attorney says"

https://www.wsfa.com/2024/02/20/mid...ts-parent-front-class-district-attorney-says/

Begin quote

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSTM) - Authorities in New York are investigating after the parent of a middle school student allegedly bypassed school security and attacked a teacher in front of a classroom full of students.

Police say 31-year-old Lynzina Sutton, a parent of a student at Syracuse’s Lincoln Middle School, bypassed security Friday morning in search of a teacher.

After finding the teacher’s classroom, Sutton is accused of violently assaulting her with her bare hands, striking her many times in the face and causing injuries that include broken bones, according to Onondaga County District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick.

The teacher was sent to the hospital after the attack, which happened in front of her students.

The district attorney hinted at what may have sparked the attack, saying, “You have a child disciplined, and the reaction from the parent is ‘I’m going to come to school and beat up the teacher.’”

Fitzpatrick says teachers shouldn’t have to worry about parents coming to the school and potentially assaulting them. He says it’s also not something children should see.

Fitzpatrick says it’s even more alarming that Sutton was able to get into the school and get out, as she wasn’t arrested until Friday afternoon. He says the middle school is going to have to address that.

upload_2024-4-22_1-9-28.png

End quote

==============================

============================

TMT Tactical likes this.