Come In 007!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by LastOutlaw, Jul 16, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    And in walks the newest 007 agent :

833612751185a25d4b52c2c1b916d734.jpeg

Lashana Lynch

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be skipping any new 007 movies.

Sonofliberty and LastOutlaw like this.
  3. Radar

Radar Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Political Correctness.
    i'm sure she wont be called JAMES Bond will she?

5. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:

Lonewolf provided the answer.

6. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:

Jane Bond just doesn't sound right either...

I don't get these Hollyweird folks. Instead of rewriting old classics to fit their own ideas, why don't they hire scriptwriters to bang out a few NEW ones? Lack of creativity? Money? What?

7. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    GA, They have tried that and they have all been box office flops. What I really love are the anti-gun actors that make a living portraying gun toting good guys.

Radar likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't know why they remake old classic films and tv series and then alter them so they don't make any sense. haven't their scriptwriters got an original ideas?

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      390/460

Blog Posts:
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Secular Humanism is a cult, an anti-religion religion. This mental disorder is one manifestation of obsessive=compulsive disorder. It's like a crew of Jesus freaks except that they are anti-Jesus freaks.

They are anti-Western-culture. Anything Christian in nature is repugnant to them. In their minds, their beliefs are the way, the truth, and the light. If you do not agree with them, they want to do harm to you.

As to anyone who would prepare for a breakdown in fiat currency or prepare for the breakdown of government are enemies of society. Since they are collectivists, all must share. The productive must share with the non-productive citizens ... actually serfs (everyone belongs to the state).

Bernie Sanders who is running for the U.S. presidency will not acknowledge that Venezuela has a failed government. He sees those using Venezuela as an example of the failure of government-run economy as enemies of "progress", enemies of the people of the world.

As to racial issues, the collectivists worship minorities ... in theory. In fact, these leftist fascists simply use minorities to further their agenda. The leftists I must work with are the most bigoted people I've ever known.

Secular Humanism is the official religion on over 95% of college campuses. If you think "incorrectly", you will be put upon, you could be dismissed from university, and now we are beginning to see violence being brought to bear against students who do not capitulate to their "betters".

These collectivists have eyes that are glassed-over. They are not rational. Prove them wrong and you become the enemy. These people are capable of great violence.

The question is, will the military and police of the West support the dictates of the leftists? In Europe and Great Britain, those in uniform are following the orders of these disordered people. Here in the U.S., numerous Sheriffs are beginning to refuse to enforce anti-firearms laws. The United States as a matter of fact is beginning to split up.

The coming civil wars across Western nations is going to be a key component of preppers survival plans. Chaos is coming. Actually, the violence has begun, it's just that as the euro and U.S. dollar tank, the violence is going to be unimaginable.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    whats that got to do with 007???
    this is what I mean about stuff going off topic.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:

They are pandering to what they think is the politically correct audience. The last I heard most movies were written for an 18-25 year old market segment. I really have no interest in movies about comic books and video games, and I hate most politically correct anything.

When you think of all the fantastic books that would make wonderful movies you really have to scratch your head, and wonder what they are thinking. Where is Elmore Leonard when you need him?

13. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think there are a few reasons that Hollyweird can no longer produce good quality entertainment.

1. They now make movies and TV shows as a political activist tool rather than for the entertainment of the masses.
    2. They no longer hire people because of their talent, they now hire people who are related to other people in Hollyweird .
    3. They now hire only people who will sleep with Harvey Weinstein.

In the end this means that there are no longer good writers and talented actors and actresses in the business.

14. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I will also be skipping it. I have seen every other Bond movie. Why can't they just make a new franchise with a female spy? Why ruin Bond?

TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  15. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I quit watching007 movies some time ago when I realized that the plots of so many of them were the same.

007 gets the assignment.....goes after them ...meets women on the job....sleeps with them....then destroys the enemy fortress....same olde same olde...goes into the sunset with the girl.....movie after movie.

A few people and gadgets get introduced to try to make it interesting and humorous...but I haven't bought into it for years and years now.

I won't be watching this one as well..and for the same reasons.

I'm not interested in more Xerox copies of the same stuff.

My non Ishmaelitte .02,

Watcherchris

Radar, TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  16. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    for once I agree with you.

Radar, TMT Tactical and Morgan101 like this.
  17. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Did they not do this already...with a title....I think it was called..." Nikita??"

They are doing to the Bond franchise what all Ishmaelites do....Political Correctness/PC.

It should be obvious to those here who can think past a sound bite.

You decide for yourself if you want to keep up with PC and plop down your monies.

I decided long ago.....Nyet!!!!

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    that was 2010 with I think English subtitles.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:
    The one they have playing bond now sucks and I think it's funny he is anti gun but don't mind making money with one and telling you it's not right to have one.

Radar, TMT Tactical and LastOutlaw like this.