Copper Prices And More.......

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 29, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe that someone has been quietly buying up and removing copper supplies out of our economy and in a manner not seen and known by the Average American. I believe this is going on in other areas and arenas than just copper. In food for instance and all paid for by inflationary money creation...thus lowering the purchasing power of the American Dollar.

In short.....I believe we are quietly preparing for a war..and these commodities are being removed and stored as essential war materials.

I have two Geiger counters.....and recently looked up the cost of a new one.....and it has more than doubled in price....Wow. I was stunned to learn this.

The 500 foot rolls of 12 gage stranded copper black insulated wire from Lowes...I buy and use to make antennas...ham radio wire antennas...has doubled in price. I have quietly put back four rolls of this wire and thinking about putting back a fifth rolls...just in case.

Ammo....has gotten expensive...and I believe that someone or some group has quietly been hoarding and or redirecting the raw materials to manufacture ammunition accounting for the increased prices and un availability of so many calibers as well as the scarcity of reloading supplies as reflected in increased prices. Supplies are starting to ease up but not the prices coming down.

Eggs...remember when eggs went through the roof in prices...again ..I believe this was manufactured....and many many eggs removed from the economy and quietly turned into long storage powdered eggs.

Also powdered eggs...just as in other commodities has increased in price very very much.

I have not checked up on the price of powdered milk....but mayhap I should..

You can see this across this economy.....as reflected in increased prices.....and I think this is going to get worse and worse and worse....as we near the next war..

Someone is quietly preparing this country for the next war.....and doing so in a manner not detectable by the average American trained by movies, television and or sports thinking.
    And I also believe this is being done by inflationary spending.

I smell an Ishmaelite...at work.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  2. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites at work.

Watcherhris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The Ukraine war is eating primers and the compounds in primers.

The West still uses brass cases. Brass is copper and zinc. Communist nations use soft steal for ammo cases.

Blitz, watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  4. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I remember when I was living in the UK, it was a frequent occurrence for yobos to pinch copper from buildings that were either abandoned or being built. They even used to nick it from car park rooves. Drongos.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    they've tightened up the rules on scrap metal, I was told they dont get cash anymore and have to have ID.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  6. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Wow. That's a turn up for the books.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    well it had to be done it was getting to be a real problem. not copper as such , more scrap metal in general, road signs and manhole covers were going missing.
    a couple of idiots stole a plaque off a war memorial, no respect you see, but they were caught very quickly.

Brownbear, Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.