Coronavirus-19 "trigger".........to Economic Hell.

Discussion in 'The Apocalypse' started by Sourdough, May 13, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This could be the trigger to the Depression.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  4. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    One of the problems that we have these days is that we are nearly all living way beyond our means. I have watched this happen several times in my life. People get massively in debt and then the market crashes and people lose everything. Banks take a beating, the government bails out the bigshots and then things start over again.

I learned from my Dad that if you live within your means that these sort of things don't hit you as hard as they do people that live beyond any hope if they lose their job or get injured. When I bought my first home the bank strongly resisted financing it for me. It was strange the problem was that I was, according to them, way overqualified for the loan that I wanted. They seemed to feel that it was stupid to buy a house that was less than my annual income. They did everything that they could to get me to buy a place that was at least two and a half times my annual income. Ten years later, had I listened to them my family would have been one of the many that ended up living in their cars.

We are again fat and prime for slaughter. People are in debt and there is no hope that they will ever be able to pay their debts off. The governments are going to "adjust" things again. Those that are prepared will survive and maybe thrive while those that made no preparations will lose everything.

TMT Tactical likes this.