Covid...carson Saying Out Loud What I Have Been Thinking....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 9, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Interview with Dr. Ben Carson....wherein he is saying what I have been thinking about Covid....used/misused to herd people...

Not real Science but instead Political Science.

And they want it to go on as long as possible.....to control the herd..

Here...this link..

Ben Carson to Newsmax: COVID Still Being Used to Control Americans | Newsmax.com

Be warned these Ishmaelites.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    yes, I agree, and not just Americans.

3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites..and their attempts at bondage...

Is this also related in a weird way...to the government wanting us all in Electric cars...???

Control....Ishmaelite bondage...

Remember..I keep saying the free market determines what kinds of cars we drive...not the government.

And now Ben Carson is hanging out their dirty laundry.....

Agree...this is an international...world wide operation to control the herd..

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

4. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    not just electric cars but all electric houses too.
    I read somewhere gas heating is about to be banned in new houses by 2025.
    UK MP's want to bring in a ban on cigarettes by 2030.
    TPTB are tightening their grip!!

5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    lonewolf,

I saw several articles on U Tube concerning just that as you described yesterday and today.....banning gas cooking stoves.

I was stunned to realize that not only stoves in homes...but if they go after stoves in restaurants...it can get unbearably expensi ve...bad enough in homes....

Not sure most economies will be able to keep up with a manufactured demand for electric stoves.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

6. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    in a place like Britain I dont know where they think all the extra electricity is coming from.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    The liberal / environmentalists are still putting the cart before the horse. Insufficient infrastructure and inadequate replacement components, not to mentions the additional costs. SIASD.

Brownbear likes this.
  8. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I am thinking that if they are going to try to mandate this ...it will be in new homes...and gradually phase out gas stoves...or such.

Just way to much chaos generated to across the board to mandate such.

And agree....many areas just do not have the electrical infrastructure to support a massive switch to electric stoves.

Also agree....about the cart before the horse.

My non Iahmaelite .0,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  9. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Add to the mix that Heartlanders and other sane people are totally fed-up with neurotic liberal policies.

Heartlander Americans are not like Europeans, they don't just roll-over and follow laws that harm them. We don't get on the trains. Told to get on the trains, we will start killing those who want us to do so.

Witness how parents are starting to go turbo-fury over government school indoctrination such as "you are guilty because you are white" and "sodomy is normal" curriculum content. One Virginia school board wanted the National Guard to provide protection for them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D!

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/202...anted-national-guard-military-police-deployed

https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/schoo...n-to-send-national-guard-to-districts-report/

As liberal government gets more stupid, real Americans dig their heels in deeper. The D.C. Executive is hiring hundreds more tax agents because they fear the people might just stop paying their taxes. It's already beyond embarrassing having a brain-dead president and a vice-president who slept her way to the top (one of Willie Brown's mistresses) of a California government post (Attorney General). Maybe Susan Rice, even Valerie Jarrett (Obama's puppet-master), are among the deep state factions controlling the Executive. Totally sick. Shameful. Real Americans are disgusted and furious with that lot.

People are going to start doing as they will. Sheriff's offices are standing with the people, not invalid government. National Guard units are composed of pro-Constitution locals.

Loony leftists garner zero respect among normal people. Loony laws will not be followed. People sidestep stupid laws. Push the locals too far and they'll push back, inevitably do harm. People are going to do what they think is best for their children and what is best for their communities. Heartlanders are not weaklings. They are not pacifists.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Olde Geezer

Been hearing that this new Congress..is working on stopping the financing of these thousands of IRS agents. We shall see how far they get with this.

I am getting the impression that we are seeing a historical pattern repeating here. I am thinking of the English Parliament turning against their King.....and thus leading to an English Civil War. It became the long hairs....Cavaliers...against the short hairs....the Roundheads.

The King wanted more and more power to control the herd....and the Parliament was not having it

The Government does not need our tax monies...

This because they borrow all the monies they need....even enough to give to the Ukraine while Americans go wanting.

Ironic to me how so few Americans can connect these dots...into a pattern.

Government never suspends their spending....they need to suspend our spending in the private sector of the economy...

The purpose of the income tax is to limit our spending against government largess....ie...we are competitors against government excesses/largess.....we are not citizens.

This is going to get worse and worse...as government needs to control more and more and more of the economy ...for international new world order purposes...not American Purposes.

This $600.00 that the government is talking about monitoring peoples spending....it will eventually become $400.00 dollars as government spends more and more and more and must needs limit our ability to consume in the private sector economy ...never limiting government spending.

This is not limited government.

In order to have "Limited Government" we must have a financially limited governmetn.....it is that simple..

The secret of the income tax...is that it has for some time now morphed into a control mechanism over the private sector of the economy to limit people's finances.....while the government spends rabidly....and this is driving the value of the dollar into the toilet...by design.

Eventually ...this is going to ruin many peoples retirement plans....via inflation.....

Talk about demonic...

They are getting so desperate ...they are now moving to change the rules on Social Security....to control the money supply to the public....and again ...never limit government spending.

All that other stuff ...you posted is again a demonstration of the fact that the requirements for President of the United States are no where near as high as we have been misled to think. Same thing clearly for Vice President.

All of this in which I am describing is necessary to maintain a Rigged System....and continually herd the American People in a manner to benefit someone not wanting to be seen or known by the Average American Citizen.

And I think Trump was working slowly to unrig this rigged system. The first clue was that Trump Admired Andrew Jackson....and I think this was a deliberate clue on Trump's part..

Ishmaelites run wild....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jan 12, 2023
  11. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  12. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    its all starting to come out now.

13. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
  14. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most people over here are acting like Covid dosent exist any more, no one (except me) is using hand sanitizer anymore and masks are not used. I was using hand sanitizer in public places years before Covid was ever heard of.

15. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Millennial youth dropping. Pharmaceuticals and governments lying.

"They Promised 'Safe And Effective'; We Got 'Sudden And Unexpected"

https://bombthrower.com/they-promised-safe-and-effective-we-got-sudden-and-unexpected/

[​IMG]

"This one is out of Dowd’s book and sourced with CDC data is the aggregate excess mortality rate for millennials since before the pandemic.

"We know that the survival rate from COVID goes up dramatically as age comes down. The vast majority of COVID fatalities were in our elderly (many of whom were forced into localized outbreaks where they died locked down and alone).

"Two things stand out:

"#1) The excess death rates spike higher as the vaccines deploy, reaching their highest when mandates kick in

"#2) The trend line is going the wrong direction.

"Since the vaccine rollout started, the narrative around them shifted quite radically. Here’s another graph from Cause Unknown, I added the annotations (somewhat off-the-cuff, I will admit, but the overall beats are 100% accurate):

[​IMG]

"It’s the deaths attributed to COVID before and after the rollout. The vaccines were supposed to effectively drive that to zero. These shots were pitched to the public as a magic bullet, the original announcements were of “95% efficacy” (on a virus we knew by then, had a 99.95% survival rate).

"It turns out now, that not only does the vaccine not confer immunity (it was more expedient to change the meaning of the word “vaccine” instead), they didn’t even test if it reduced transmission (if you try to search up either of these, you just get more pages of “fact check” articles admonishing you that whatever it is you’re looking for, it’s a nothing-burger….)

"The entire point of the vaccine mandates was the premise that 'the vaccines stopped transmission'. Everybody said this. They are now telling you they didn’t say this, and the media, with the complicity of Big Tech are telling you it never mattered.

"With the conventional narratives being so ephemeral and one “conspiracy theory” after another being validated (lockdowns, lab leak, vaccine passports…) is it any wonder people are becoming skeptical or outright distrustful of our institutions and media?

"The tempo of sudden deaths and tragedies seems to be quantifiably increasing, but policy makers, pundits and the media are mostly doubling down on vaccinations.

"This article claims that before 2021 the average annual number of athletes collapsing on the field was 29, and that since 2021 that’s blown out to 1,652 (and counting). For the sake of balance, here’s the AP Fact Check telling you 'there’s nothing to see here', saying, this number 'simply cites a blog, goodsciencing.com, for that figure'.

[ https://goodsciencing.com/covid/athletes-suffer-cardiac-arrest-die-after-covid-shot/ ]

"The disconnect between what the average person on the street is seeing happen right before their eyes and what they’re being told is happening (or not happening) by paternalistic fact-checking media propagandists will soon come to a breaking point.

"There is too much invested: the entire regime of Digital IDs and health passports was to be built atop the COVID vaccine deployment. Vaxports were supposed to be the official lubricant of The Great Reset. If it turns out that these things are not only ineffective but harmful, it will set The Fourth Industrial Revolution back decades.

"What I hope is that the tempo of this return to rationality accelerates, and mandatory vaccines are a thing of the past. Otherwise the risk increases that some kind of “George Floyd” moment occurs first. That’s when a particularly vivid tragedy strikes for all to see and it ignites the pent-up resentment, distrust and hostility into outright rage.

"The choice we have today is between a complete moratorium on vaccine mandates and some kind of “truth and reconciliation” process to try and earn back the public trust, or something that more closely resembles pitchforks and torches (not to mention guillotines)."

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Old Geezer, Jan 15, 2023
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    A friend just texted me that the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard is back on masking mandates...and I believe our shipyard will soon follow suit....because of the reported spike in COVID.

I am now asking about future vaccine mandates.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  17. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.projectveritas.com/news...a-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

"Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’

"Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations - mRNA Scientific Planner: 'One of the things we're exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.'

"Walker: 'Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone. The way it [the experiment] would work is that we put the virus in monkeys, and we successively cause them to keep infecting each other, and we collect serial samples from them.'

"Walker: 'You have to be very controlled to make sure that this virus [COVID] that you mutate doesn’t create something that just goes everywhere. Which, I suspect, is the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest. It makes no sense that this virus popped out of nowhere. It’s bullsh*t.'

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    " ‘Nudge Unit’ Chief Says UK Will Obey Future Lockdowns: Citizens Have ‘Learnt the Behaviour’ "

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...lockdowns-citizens-have-learnt-the-behaviour/

"UK government adviser is confident any future pandemic lockdown and compulsory mask edicts will be met with compliance because people have learnt a new behaviour and, 'in principle, you can switch it back on.'

"Professor David Halpern told The Daily Telegraph the country had 'practised the drill' of wearing face masks and working from home and 'could redo it' in a future crisis because people are now conditioned to do what they are told.

"Speaking on the outlet’s Lockdown Files podcast, the government adviser set out his claim of obedience through behavioural interventions, even suggesting the nation’s prior experience made it 'much easier to now imagine' the population would accept future local restrictions.

"Once the public has learnt a new behaviour, Prof Halpern said: 'In principle, you can switch it back on' even though plenty of UK citizens refused to comply and give up their freedoms in the first place."
    ------------------------------------

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/jul/11/sheep-shearer-animal-abuse-video

---------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I doubt that very much, a lot of people have been saying "never again!"
    if the lockdowns had gone on any longer we would have not had an economy to come back to.
    I'm very happy to avoid other people especially the sheeple but mental health was a problem for many people.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Sounds to me as if someone is preparing the ground for "Emergencies....Forever..."

Be Warned these Ishmaelites......

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    all to do with the W.H.O. who seem to think they can tell the world what to do.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The World Health Organized crime cabal is another army for the New World Order Borg.

Sheeple buy into the propaganda, "Well gosh, they are just trying to do good for the world."

Centralizing power is like leaving fresh meat outside. Here come the wolves and the buzzards.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Scientists concede they lied about covid lab 'leak' to cover for Fauci"

https://slaynews.com/news/scientists-admit-covering-up-faucis-role-lab-leak-due-political-pressure/

Begin quote

Top scientists have testified that they helped Dr. Anthony Fauci cover up his role in the Covid lab leak, according to congressional investigators.

The scientists told the Republican-led Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic that they help cover for Fauci due to “political” pressure.

The subcommittee has found that Fauci, with the help of then-National Institutes of Health Director Francis Collins and a cadre of willing virologists, “employed fatally flawed science” to “avoid blaming China for the COVID-19 pandemic.”

The subcommittee indicated that to date, it has received over 8,000 pages of documents and over 25 hours of testimony from those involved in the impactful March 2020 study titled “The Proximal Origins of SARS-CoV-2.”

The study was published in the renowned journal Nature and played a critical role in shutting down allegations that Covid leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China.

Despite privately discussing the prospect that the natural-origins theory was impossible, the paper’s four official authors — Kristian Andersen, W. Ian Lipkin, Edward Holmes, and Robert Garry — concluded with dogmatic certainty, “We do not believe that any type of laboratory-based scenario is plausible.”

The authors did not specify in the publication’s ethics declarations that then-National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who oversaw the funding of coronavirus research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, commissioned and edited the paper.

Congressional investigators have since determined that Fauci did commission and edited the paper, however.

Fauci also gave the scientists huge grants around the same time they published the paper.

End quote

----------------------------------------------------

"NYT Admits ‘Official Covid Deaths’ Were Overcounted by 30%"

https://slaynews.com/news/nyt-admits-official-covid-deaths-overcounted-30-percent/

"After years of smearing such claims as “conspiracy theories,” the left-wing New York Times has admitted that the “official” data on deaths caused by Covid was overcounted by at least 30 percent.

"Citing data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the NY Times states that a third of “Covid deaths” were actually caused by 'something else.'

"The newspaper admits that large numbers of people who died while testing positive for the virus had Covid listed as the cause of the death even though it didn’t kill them.

"Many of the deaths, however, were found to be listed as caused by Covid even if the person hadn’t been tested for the virus.

"The NYT remarks that the massively overcooked data is 'probably an exaggeration.' ”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Socialist god-government hath spoken:

"Congress Refuses to Reinstate Pilots Fired under Biden’s Vaccine Mandate, Despite Major Shortage"

https://slaynews.com/news/congress-refuses-reinstate-pilots-fired-bidens-vaccine-mandate-shortage/

"The House of Representatives has voted not to reinstate airline pilots who were fired for refusing to comply with the vaccine mandate enforced by Democrat President Joe Biden’s administration.

"The proposition to reinstate the pilots failed by a vote of 294 to 141.

"The move comes as the United States aviation industry continues to struggle amid a major shortage of pilots.

"The amendment would 'require airlines to reinstate pilots who were fired or forced to resign because of vaccine mandates.'

"Every Democrat bar one voted against the proposed amendment."

==================

Used to, the Democratic party sided with labor unions. Now, if the union members don't goose-step to the biden Turd Reich, they get dumped.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/posts/poop-sank-wwii-german-u-boat

======

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    The communists are bringing covid back. They are cranking-out some seriously enormous Big Lies. New technologies are coming to attack our children. People are tired of this societal rape. They are going to simply say, "No!" And we folk in America are armed and way far beyond furious. The deep state will have to come up with some catastrophes to try to crush the will of the people. That could of course back-fire on them.

"Ready for another 'tripledemic'? CDC prepares for a winter of '3 bugs out there'"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ready-another-tripledemic-cdc-prepares-120000301.html

Begin quote

Even as the nation is faced with blistering heat waves this summer, Dr. Mandy Cohen, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is already thinking ahead to cold and flu season this winter.

“We’re going to have three bugs out there, three viruses: Covid, of course, flu and RSV,” Cohen said in an interview. “We need to make sure the American people understand all three and what they can do to protect themselves.”

Spread of all three respiratory viruses is currently low, but the CDC has begun to detect slight increases in positive Covid tests and Covid-related emergency department visits. And the decline in Covid hospitalizations has stalled.

For the first time this fall, the U.S. will have access to vaccines for another expected virus: respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV. Those shots, along with a new monoclonal antibody injection for babies and a third vaccine up for approval, have the potential to drastically reduce cases of the virus that typically hits infants and older adults hardest, experts say.

On July 17, the Food and Drug Administration approved a monoclonal antibody injection to help prevent RSV for children up to age 2. Unlike a vaccine that prompts the body to make its own antibodies, the injection works by delivering antibodies against RSV directly into the bloodstream.

[Emphasis, Old Geezer]

And as soon as next month, the FDA could approve the first RSV vaccine for pregnant women, who would then transfer those antibodies to their babies.

This means that many Americans will be urged to get three different vaccinations this fall: Covid, RSV and the annual flu shot. But that will be a challenge for the health care system, said Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious diseases expert and professor of preventive medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.

“We’re going to have to learn how to deliver those vaccines in a way that’s effective in actually reaching the population at a time when there’s already vaccine fatigue,” he said.

End quote

If Big Brother imposes vaccine requirements onto health care workers, then tens of thousands of them may just walk off their jobs. I hope they do. The spine of the deep state needs to be crushed.

If children are taken away from their parents by the federal government because the parents refuse to have this next experimental jab imposed on their children (dumping antibodies directly into the bloodstream of toddlers and infants), then there could be violence. Mommies don't like turning their babies over to demons. Maybe people will stop paying their taxes. We can only hope that there will be massive push-back against this biden regime.

I see the federal government attempting to shut-down the 2024 election. They'll probably start a war rather that let people vote.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One factor the following study point out is that people don't go to the Emergency Ward unless they are feeling very ill. If symptoms go away, they usually don't mention these to their own family physician. Duh!

Also, as part of monitoring the negative effects of the jab, officials could have easily and cheaply done foll0w-up studies on those who had received these jabs. However,
    they didn't want to find out that anything was wrong! Me, I ask, what will the LONG term ramifications be?! Youth have decades and decades to live after having received the jab and noticeable or non-noticeable symptoms. What might happen to them 20 or 30 or 40 years later?! No one knows, but we DO know that their hearts were harmed in some way. Did their cardiovascular system fully recover??? It is politically incorrect to attempt a scientific study here in America.

"Swiss study: heart injuries from COVID vaccine 3000x higher than thought"

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023...vid-vaccine-3000x-higher-than-thought-n567151

Source of data:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1002/ejhf.2978

Begin quote:

We keep being told that injury to the heart from the COVID vaccine is very rare, but a study done in Basel Switzerland indicates that the rate of subclinical myocarditis after the COVID vaccine is hardly rare at all.

In fact, in a study with only 777 participants with a median age of 37--all medical professionals getting the COVID vaccine–the incidence of elevated cardiac enzymes 3 days after injection was pretty substantial, at almost 3%.

In this small study, nobody had serious complications, but with a myocarditis complication rate of 3%, you would have to expect that giving out hundreds of millions of doses is a pretty risky proposition.

One oddity was that the rate of myocarditis among the participants was heavily weighted toward women, not men. That could be an artifact of the sample, or it could indicate that women are more likely to get a complication, but the complications are more likely to be serious among men.

One reason the researchers posit for the vast difference between their results–which are based upon blood tests looking for cardiac enzymes in all participants–and the commonly asserted claim that vaccine-induced myocarditis is rare is that the only cases that are diagnosed without looking specifically for it are severe.

In other words, most people don’t go to the doctor until there is a serious problem, so many people suffer from myocarditis without ever getting diagnosed.

One reason the researchers posit for the vast difference between their results–which are based upon blood tests looking for cardiac enzymes in all participants–and the commonly asserted claim that vaccine-induced myocarditis is rare is that the only cases that are diagnosed without looking specifically for it are severe.

In other words, most people don’t go to the doctor until there is a serious problem, so many people suffer from myocarditis without ever getting diagnosed.

In any case, this study sheds quite a light on just how deceptive the CDC, the FDA, and NIAID have been about vaccine safety. And also how intentionally ignorant they have chosen to be. This was not a complicated study to do. The researchers chose a cohort easy to recruit, tested them both before and after vaccination to create a baseline and comparison, and analyzed the data.

Easy peasy. Not even that costly. If you wanted to know the actual numbers of people with heart damage post-vaccine, this was an easy-to-construct and interpret study, and you can get results very quickly.

Why didn’t our public health officials do it then? Why did it take a hospital in Switzerland to come up with the idea and execute it? In 2023, no less.

Being off by a factor of 3000 is more than an oops. It is a very big deal.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    opposite way around here, people go to Emergency even when "little johnny" just has a sniffle because you cant get a GP's appointment for weeks sometimes a month, we dont even have a doctor here until October, nobody wants to work in rural areas, we may get the odd Locum (temporary doctor) but thats not very often.
    dosent affect me that much because I rarely see a doctor, havent needed to for years , but many are not so lucky.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.
  28. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    One med school I worked had as its core purpose to bring physicians into rural areas. One clinic perpetually closed then opened then closed then opened ... sad situation times ten. Med students who do NOT come from rich families leave medical school with over a quarter million dollars in debt. Guess what, they seek practices (LLC groups) where they can pay-off these debts.

Socialism wouldn't fix this. Decades in that realm proved this to me.

One Ukrainian physician with whom I worked for a number of years stated that she would leave the practice of medicine should the U.S. go to socialized medicine. She had herself seen the hellish outcome of socialism.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we were told by a family doctor many years ago that we " live in the middle of nowhere" and that he wouldnt care to live here and that he wanted to live where all the resources -supermarkets, restaurants, coffee shops etc- are available, not long after that he disappeared from that health centre never to be seen again, and his attitude is typical of the medical profession over here.
    BTW our nearest Emergency Hospital is 25 miles away-1 hour car journey on our rural roads,
    there is a "minor injuries" unit about 10 miles away but that service is very basic and they dont do serious injuries like open wounds or broken bones you have to go to Emergency for that.

30. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yeah, people not only wish the amenities of city life, but nowadays expect all the toys.:mad::confused:

Seems nobody in this day and age thinks for a second that the rug could be pulled out from underneath them. My wife and I have had beyond horrible events happen to us (cancer, loss of a child, work layoffs, surgeries, chronic diseases, orthopedic issues, ...), plus we witnessed horrors when we ourselves were just kids. Our parents, our grandparents, went through hell.

Hell happens.

Things go not only wrong, they go deadly.

"Oh, that happened long ago. We are in better days now! If something goes wrong, the government will take care of it." Yeah, sure! :rolleyes:

There's a regional hospital here that's less than 10 miles away. However, the local fire station and emergency services buildings are less than a mile away. If a coal train is coming through (multiple times a day), there is a bridge that was recently repaired that would allow them to get to us. I've never worked as a paramedic/EMS, but I've worked with many, been a part of their education, therefore I have the absolute HIGHEST respect for them.

Hypothetical situation: You are in a crowded area. A guy grabs his chest and hits the floor. Don't yell out, "Is there a doctor in the house?!" Yell, "Is there a medic or a nurse in the house?!" Statistically speaking, they'll be of greater value. I have soooooooo many stories. Y'know, I actually think a lot of cops could do a better job than most physicians in an emergency medical situation.

Which medical specialties have physicians who likely could save you? Obviously ER doc.s -- after that, specialists in Geriatrics, Anesthesiology, Surgery, and Cardiology. I know general practitioners who've had to run codes in their offices. I had a medical student tell me that while he was doing his rotations in an Orthopedic office, a patient coded, and the Ortho doc (sometimes called "Orthopods" by staff; don't ever say that where they can hear you) just stared at the patient lying on the floor, almost froze. That med student had to run the code. Many doc.s can't work a real/hospital defibrillator, they have to use an AED (automated external defibrillator) -- these are automatic and have recorded verbal instructions for placing the pads and when to shock ... if to shock (sometimes a pulse can't be found, yet the heart DOES have a rhythm compatible with life -- shock them and you could send them into V.Tach or V.Fib, i.e. send them further down the road to the mortuary).

Post SHTF, you likely will have no need for an AED. If an older person has a bad ticker, then "bringing them back" means that they will require advanced treatment ... which likely will be unavailable -- they're gone, that person is dead.

It is indeed a very rare instance when children who are not in hospital require defibrillation. Sure, it happens, but .... wow very rare. Statistically, old folk in a code situation have cardiac issues (plural). Most all children in a code situation have an airway / pulmonary issue, not coronary.

If a kid is bleeding-out, hang I.V.s and packed RBCs (packed red blood cells). Note that with some folks -- particularly children -- if you can't get a vein, you can go intraosseous -- yes, drill a bone (usually the tibia) and put a line in there. Parents at that point scream, "What in the hell are you doing?!" Keep the latter in mind if you are a parent of youngsters. The rescue team is not torturing your child. Oft times, if the kid's that low on fluids, they are unconscious, i.e. not truly feeling the procedure. Get an airway, provide fluids, and kids come back freakishly well. "Holy crap! Hi, Billy!" Don't ever expect that with the elderly.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most people over here think "nothing bad will ever happen" but bad things have been happening since humans stepped down from the trees and have continued for all of human history.
    just think how many wars there have been in the last 2,000 years and its still happening today in several places.
    most are so wedded to city life and the amenities and services that are available in cities that they wont be able to function should those same amenities and services be suddenly no longer available, the population numbers would plummet within a short time.
    and you can forget doctors and nurses and even dentists post SHTF in a rural area like this, they do not live locally and commute sometimes long distances to the health and dental practices every day, in an national emergency they just wont be able to get here, you or rather we are on our own.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Where we live is a rural county and farming covers most of the land. At the edge, the mountain forests begin (steep grade mountains, but ancient worn down, totally covered in forest, totally different than out west).

Many farmers raise cattle and other animals, so veterinary practices are common. There is a regional hospital just outside of our little town. Many doctors and nurses live here and over in the adjacent county.

Online, I pulled up a registry of Vet. practices and counted seven. Here, you'll find large animal vet. hospitals; these treat cattle, horses, sheep, ... farm animals, there are tens of thousands to take care of. Our county has just shy of 90,000 cattle on farms and ranches. I just looked-up that number (year 2022). When leaving a town/community, you are instantly surrounded by farms and ranches -- we're talking miles upon mles, on and on. Visiting my home state is 350 miles one way. During most of the trip, one is surrounded by farms and mountain forests. Towns are just blips. This is also true when driving cross country. When living in the Midwest, our drive was over 1,000 miles to our home state. Most all of the drive was going through agriculture. When nearing my home state, we hit the mountain roads/highways -- one will drive 50+ mile stretches of forests with only blips of aggy land.

Now I'm looking at agricultural data for our county.

"In total, there are over 1,600 farms in ###### County with almost 300,000 acres of farmland. ######## County farms are the top state producers of sheep and lambs and beef cattle, second in milk cow production, and among the top in poultry production."

Agriculture is the business here, but this place once had two huge factories here; but what with industries moving to the Far East, these two died. Now there is only one really big factory (over 1,000 employees) -- this is a totally new factory. Don't get me wrong, there are several manufacturing sites here, but they aren't massive . The two massive plants that once were here employed as many as five thousand people. So, imagine the livelihoods of all these people plus the businesses who supported these people all just disappearing. In my home state area / counties, the loss of jobs to Asia was FAR worse -- tens of thousands of jobs were lost. I was one of those people who set out for other states to find work. My story however is strange -- I at least had an educational background (degrees) in the medical sciences. Medical technology is still thriving in the U.S., so I didn't get totally cratered as did innumerable thousands of others. Those I had known scattered all across the U.S. .

All trades are represented here, construction, welding, truck & car repair (lots of trucking goes on here, products to market), lumber, ... . The people in this Southern county are workers. Same is true of where I was raised. Businesses move here (when they are in the growth phase) in the South due to very few labor issues and the wages in the South being lower than other regions. Cost of living / doing business is low. Our property tax is well under $1K/year.

One interstate highway cuts right through the middle of our county and there are at least two major rail lines; thus, shipping-out agricultural products and manufactured products is no problem. That highway is perpetually filled with trucks. If one commutes out'a here, then you'd better be a good driver, else you and your car will get squished. A flat-bedder truck (monster) ran me off that highway, but I was able to take my SUV down an embankment without flipping. When the 18-wheelers are rolling, they ain't stoppin'. Every year, a half dozen to a dozen people are killed on that highway. Our specific county has over two dozen killed per year; but, that's county-wide ... rural roads, state roads, interstate highways. For the entire U.S., around 46,000 people are killed every year in vehicle accidents.

When traveling that highway or another interstate (which is even worse), I always to to a interactive online roadmap to see where the accidents are blocking traffic. When an accident shuts down a highway the traffic gets backed up for miles. Innumerable times I've been trapped in traffic by five miles or more.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  33. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Come the election of 2024 in the former USA, the Left may very well wish to shut-down the polls. Currently, they are pushing for a war with Russia and may just get their wish -- de-population would be achieved and central governments possibly might arise. The Left worships centralized control. Another way to shut down the polls to have a false pandemic excuse to reinstate the lock-downs that were imposed during the covid panic.

"Be prepared: Biden is setting the stage for another round of COVID-19 lockdowns"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...stage-for-another-round-of-covid-19-lockdowns

Begin quote

President Joe Biden is gearing up to declare yet another round of COVID-19 emergencies, and he is setting the stage for more vaccine mandates to go along with it.

Biden announced that he is going to ask Congress for more funding for a new COVID-19 vaccine. What was wrong with the previous vaccines? Here’s what Biden himself had to say (emphasis mine): “I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is necessary, that works.”

So those vaccines that Biden attempted to force onto you through your employer (and did force on members of the military) despite promising that there would be no vaccine mandate apparently did not work, according to Biden. That sound you hear is hundreds of conspiracy theories about COVID-19 vaccines exploding to the surface once again, all because Biden needs them to be a failure so he can continue to push his agenda.

It isn’t hard to see the game plan being prepared by Biden and the White House. The coronavirus vaccines were effective at protecting vulnerable people from dying or being hospitalized with COVID-19, but Biden needs COVID-19 to be an emergency again so that he can continue to push through his agenda on other unrelated topics (such as student loan debt amnesty). Therefore, Biden and his team are going to use COVID-19 case numbers as the marker of whether the virus is an emergency or not.

Given that we know that the COVID-19 vaccines we have do not prevent people from transmitting or contracting the virus (another promise Biden made that wasn’t true), this means that Biden is going to throw us into another COVID-19 emergency because those vaccines are failures and we need a “new vaccine … that works.” In Biden’s view, anything that doesn’t prevent COVID-19 cases, even among people who are not at serious risk from the virus, is going to be something that doesn’t work.

In other words, we are going to have to “slow the spread” of the virus all over again. Any combination of the terrible lockdowns, mandates, and school closures that were imposed during that two-year nightmare of pandemic response is going to be on the table, all because Biden wants an excuse to bypass Congress with “emergency” declarations.

End quote

TMT Tactical likes this.
  34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "REVEALED: Anthony Fauci-run lab in MONTANA experimented with coronavirus strain shipped in from Wuhan a year BEFORE Covid pandemic began"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...nih-infected-bats-camp-david-coronavirus.html

"US taxpayer money was used to experiment with coronaviruses from the Chinese lab thought to be the source of the Covid pandemic more than a year before the global outbreak, an investigation has found.

"The National Institutes of Health (NIH), under Dr Anthony Fauci's leadership, infected 12 Egyptian fruit bats with a 'SARS-like' virus called WIV1 at a lab in Montana in 2018.

"The WIV1-coronavirus was shipped from the Wuhan lab the FBI believes caused the Covid pandemic and was tested on bats acquired from a 'roadside' Maryland zoo.

"The research - revealed this week by a campaign group - determined the novel virus could not cause a 'robust infection'.

"But the research is more evidence of ties between the US government and the Wuhan lab, as well as the funding of dangerous virus research across the globe."

watcherchris likes this.
  35. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yup....I've been picking up on that as well Olde Geezer....that another pandemic is being planned to shut down public voting places and or to bring back the drop in ballot boxes...

Or put another way..to rig the election....again.

Some of us call this government by emergency decree....ad infinitum...one continual emergency after another..

This kind of power appears to become like a drug ..like heroin and other such habitual drugs.....to keep and maintain power over the herd/nation.

Or put another way....Ishmaelites run wild...

It will lead to more social and economic breakdown...collapse.....under such "Fallen" leadership ...no matter how many degrees they have...

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris