Covid Lockdown

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by poltiregist, Aug 31, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    I just talked with one of the people working the covid 19 hotline . College students in various colleges that test positive for the virus are being whisked away and locked up in various locations . Armed guards keep anyone from entering or leaving without being sanctioned to do so . Frantic parents are calling the hot line trying to find out their kids location , medical condition or what kind of treatment they may be getting . This is akin to what we saw in China . Colleges may soon be shutting back down . -- To be fair the reasoning behind this is the students would not quarantine themselves from their boy or girl friend and would not stop their partying . -- So quarantine prisons have been set up . Just think this school year has just begun .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    On the positive side.

"Special Snowflakes" are actually getting the most valuable lesson they will likely experience during their college years.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    TMT Tactical, poltiregist and Rebecca like this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "Report: Effects of Lockdown May Now Be Killing More People Than COVID"

https://summit.news/2022/08/19/report-effects-of-lockdown-may-now-be-killing-more-people-than-covid/

"The stats show that non-COVID excess deaths continue to outstrip COVID deaths, with 1,000 people dying each week from conditions other than the virus.

“'The Telegraph understands that the Department of Health has ordered an investigation into the figures amid concern that the deaths are linked to delays to and deferment of treatment for conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease,' reports the newspaper.

“'Hundreds and hundreds of people dying every week – what is going on?' asked Dr Charles Levinson, the chief executive of Doctorcall, a private GP service.

“'Delays in seeking and receiving healthcare are no doubt the driving force, in my view,' he added.

"'We told you, but you didn't listen. You just shouted 'Covid denier!' at us and carried on with the lockdown madness. Don't ever say you weren't warned.

"'We must NEVER lockdown again.'

— Julia Hartley-Brewer (@JuliaHB1) August 19, 2022

"Cases of undetected cancers, cardiac problems and serious mental health conditions are surging, with excess deaths 14.4 per cent higher than the five-year average.

"Academics from Duke, Harvard, and Johns Hopkins have concluded that there could be around a million excess deaths over the next two decades as a result of lockdowns.

"A study conducted by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) found that there were conservatively 170,000+ non-Covid excess deaths in the U.S. through 2020 and 2021, numbers exacerbated by lockdowns.

"Another study conducted by Johns Hopkins University and released in February concluded that global lockdowns have had a much more detrimental impact on society than they have produced any benefit, with researchers urging that they 'are ill-founded and should be rejected as a pandemic policy instrument.'

"Stanford University professor of medicine Jay Bhattacharya said that in years to come lockdowns will be looked back upon as the most catastrophically harmful policy in 'all of history.'”
    --------------------------------------

Old Geezer:

Most folk only go to a doctor for a check-up or because their new insurance company or new employer requires a visit.

People with chronic conditions, as mentioned above -- onset of cancer symptoms, management of diabetes, those with high blood pressure & heart disorders -- NEED to be regularly seen by health professionals -- in person. Their medications often must be adjusted relative to their current physical condition. People with psychiatric conditions must be monitored.

People with depressive disorders should never be cut-off from contact with other people. Communicating via a video screen is not any kind of solution -- as a matter of fact, it's disorienting to the mentally ill. Humans are humans. They need to get out. They need to physically meet and interact with friends & relatives. Poor mental health leads to poor physical health.

We are now seeing just how catastrophic the results are when people are artificially confined. It is a well-known fact that prisoners go insane when put in solitary confinement. Today's prisons put people to work -- that is THE best policy. Else, the prison generates crazies and hyper-aggressive monsters.

Lock-downs kill in the long-run.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I always said if a serious disease got to these shores I would go into Personal Isolation until it had run its course, but that was a personal decision, the trouble with the lockdowns over here is that it shut down the economy and its taking time to get it restarted again.
    on top of that there are many people who required ongoing treatment for a disease that they already had which got stopped in favour of Covid and these people are now dying because their treatment was stopped or they didnt have the surgery they needed.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/XqXd3Feo8YdO/ I brought this link from another thread . Let's put our big boy underwear on and face the problem . Statistics point straight at the cause . The video is about 4 minutes long but if someone is short on time skip to the last half of the video , what you will see there will make some angry or go into denial .

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats been well known this side of the pond for awhile now, at least by those of us who didnt fall for the MSM and Govt BS.

9. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Adult casket sales aren't up much (covid itself is still killing populations with immune system issues); however, child casket sales are up more than predicted ... scarily so.

The vaccines should have only been distributed to older people and those who are immunocompromised Vaccines seem not affecting middle age and older folk. The big HOWEVER comes-in when we begin speaking of children -- who didn't need the vaccine in the first place.

"Casket Orders for Child-Sized Coffins Up in US & Canada, First Time in Decades"

https://www.europereloaded.com/cask...offins-up-in-us-canada-first-time-in-decades/

"Coffins for children, casket orders for children sized coffins up in US & Canada, under 5 foot sized coffins, bulk orders are reportedly increasing for the first time in decades; if true, OMINOUS!"

Another report:
    https://www.westernstandard.news/ne...cle_5b7a2c18-014b-11ed-8f21-2bbdbcefeaa6.html

-------------------------

Vaccine-induced myocarditis in teenagers:

https://www.itnonline.com/content/mri-sheds-light-covid-vaccine-associated-heart-muscle-injury

--------------------

I had the vaccine & booster and recently had a whole bunch of medical tests over a year later. All blood work normal. Cardiac ultrasound testing was normal -- I was shocked. I used to smoke. Had cardiac stress test with PET scan to see if coronary arteries were compromised / cutting off oxygenation to myocardium. Results = normal. Again, I was shocked to my core. How on Earth could my old ticker and arteries be normal?????!!!!! Boys and girls I have royally abused this old body of mine, but even my CAT scans are normal for everything other than arthritis. My arthritis is BAD. My immune system has never been my friend -- exact same story for my dad, his brothers, and their dad (my beloved Pap). Just like Pap, I got cataracts early.

Lungs, heart, blood chemistries, blood counts, ... all OK. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Go figure.

--------------------------------------------------

Ok, there's an old man for ya.

Me, I am deeply concerned about Big Brother vaccinating children for covid. This is bat-sh## crazy :mad::mad::mad::mad:.

You'd think old hearts would be ground zero for dead meat. Nope. Teenagers' hearts couldn't be affected, right?!

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now they want to poke pre-schoolers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is child-abuse!!!!!!

10. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    " QUOTE "
    This can't get any more pronounced as child abuse . Amazing that some will fall for the government lies so completely that they forced their children to the covid vaccine alter , so as to get a pat on the back from the government that they were good citizens to bring their children to the alter . Now we are seeing the statistics coming in despite the government effort to hid them from the peasants . Yes the death toll is here and climbing . This is all part of the World Economic Summit's group plan to depopulate the planet and save it from the global weather change . How much of the planet will be depopulated by the vaccine death plan is still to be seen .--- At this point I see it as a four pronged attack - Starvation by denying fertilizer , Economically devaluing the money for the peasants , killing babies in the womb and injecting into the bloodstreams of the obedient with crap to reduce their ability to survive .

TMT Tactical and Ladybugmo like this.
  11. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Just pondering , but do any of you have a guess if the death effects of the jab can be passed on into their offspring , that is if they live long enough to have offspring . I have been told " right or wrong I don't know " , that a similar plan was adopted to eradicate mosquitoes . Something was put into their system that was fatal and those that did produce offspring passed on this fatal messed up crap to their young and this cycle just kept on going .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    There's no long term death effects. Even if there were, such couldn't be passed on unless gamete DNA damage. If that much systemic damage were brought about, then the organism -- in this case humans -- would die immediately.

Only thing "the jab" can do is to do damage with the generated spike proteins. These get wiped-out by the immune system within two / three weeks. These spike proteins gave me the proverbial "brain fog" for two days and made me feel yucky.

I do all manner of medical literature look-ups for physicians and researchers. I know this stuff cold. This is conspiracy crap. There's all manner of things to prep for. There's no need of invoking space aliens or what not. If the deep state wanted mass die-0ffs, that would be all-too-easy to bring about -- Ebola rock'n'rolla, poof!, billions dead.

These spike proteins in adults get overwhelmed by even compromised immune systems. In little people, read "children" and young adults, this damage can be too much for the small creature to deal with. And youthful people have little fat. If fat cells take a hit, so what. Me, I've got fat on me, yea and verily. In morbidly obese people, any lung infection can go ARDS and that's that = dead patient = covid's dark calling card.

The oligarchs want to leave billions of serfs over whom they might rule. Mass die-off = no slaves to keep them fat and happy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Widows of Vaccine casualties are now been given £120,000 in compensation for their loss by the UK govt so they are acknowledging that the vaccine kills, but you wont see this being reported in the MSM.

14. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Hoards of people are on the payroll whose job is to squash any information they don't want out to the public . Twitter and the general internet plus others are actively suppressing information . But yet we are supposed to believe that any info that oozes out the cracks that they don't want reviled is fake information . -- This is the same with information surrounding The Chinese Virus and the vaccine that was supposed to stop it .

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  15. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Case confirmation of the above post . This video is of A You Tube Employee admitting they are blocking all the information they can concerning the Covid vaccine , that doesn't go along with the government's narrative . I can understand the vaccinated going into a denial mode where the vaccine die off is concerned " that I expected " . As preppers / survivalist we need to do as I said already " put our big boy underwear on " and dig more information out concerning this die off . Bits and pieces of information do sometimes get by the Communist .

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      Vaccines, spike protein damage = reality. "Microchips" = stupid, embarrassing, not based on reality. We are not, quite frankly, there yet. My in-situ office is one building over from some of the most advanced research available on this planet. I interact with people who are one or two orders of magnitude more intelligent than am I. I can smell intellectual feces a mile away (i.e. further than the inadequate/silly-little "kilometer"). Tell me something and I will ask you about its mechanism of action.

Old Geezer, Aug 24, 2022
  16. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    this hiding or removing of the facts is not a surprise to those of us who dont go along with the MSM and govt narrative , we seek out and find the facts for ourselves, this is why we dont trust and watch the main media channels.

18. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    around 1700 people here have vaccine damage of one type or another including death, mind you those are only the ones that are 60% disabled or who died, thats to get the compensation from the UK govt, many more will be under the threshold and get nothing but will have life changing injuries, one guy I know of had one jab and lost his left leg to the vaccine.
    you wont here any of this on the MSM especially the BBC.

1. Old Geezer
      Both getting covid and getting the vaccine can cause blood vessel damage via spike proteins. Again, if one is not at risk for covid complications, why get the jab in the first place? This is human herding at its worst.

Old Geezer, Aug 25, 2022
      poltiregist likes this.
  21. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Where are the stacks of bodies located?

All of these tens of thousands of deaths and families haven't been upset? Or, has Big Brother sent-out snuff teams to silence the families and businesses (who've lost their employees en masse)? That many deaths usually causes populations to panic. That many people going away would make people think that the Rapture had occurred.

Again, there must be stacks of bodies. Where are the stacks of bodies? The stacks must be pretty big -- 150,000 is quite of mass of death.

upload_2022-8-25_17-51-49.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I paused the screen capture within the above video of "covid" vaccine "deaths".

Well the document that disappeared was a flu vaccine and the person didn't die. When the video began, there was a death record, but then on into the video, the presenter uses other types of records.

upload_2022-8-25_18-20-58.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7pMGApITiwDO/ --- It is quite understandable that the vaxxed do not want to believe the stuff that is coming out . The above link is an about 4 minute video on results now becoming more public . The one world globalist will try to keep this stuff squashed down . Like Lone Wolf said to find things on this matter , other sources will have to be sought out .

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most people never needed to take the "vaccine" anyway, the only people that were at risk from Covid were the elderly and those with a compromised immune systems, the young, fit and healthy were never at serious risk, it was all a con to control the populations, lock down was a con too, the western powers just followed the Chinese model without any thought, and the scientists had too much power and made many of the decisions which should have been made by politicians only but the politicians just "followed the science" without thinking.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/xZ05Y6h8Ytpr/ --- Here is a video about 4 minutes long . Mass sterilization of both men and women now reportedly has been accomplished by the One World Globalist in their quest of depopulating the planet . Note - I don't expect the vaxxed to be able to believe this . -- This is where prepping past our mortal lives and prepping for our Descendents comes in . In this day and age though , I realize many people only care about themselves and have no concern for their Descendents . -- My brain is not wired that way , I have prepped so as my Descendants can sit around the campfire and talk about their ancestor that paved the way for them . My tribe remains un-vaxxed and are steadily repopulating . The One World Globalist " ain't going to like that " .

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    poor people in Africa dont have old age pensions, their pension is having lots of kids so at least some survive to look after their parents in old age.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  28. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_Africa --- In response to Old Geezers above post - note the vaccination rate in Africa . Low vaccination rate = high population increase . Then take into account of a high portion of those countries population just laying around waiting for a do gooder country to send them food , clothes and what ever , while they work on making more babies .

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    more likely many of these villages are so far out into the bush the injections havent got that far, probably only in the cities.

TMT Tactical and poltiregist like this.
  30. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  31. poltiregist

515/575

Blog Posts:
    No wonder the so called covid vaccine had no effect on covid . It' concoction was all geared toward sterilization and screwing people's bodies up so as to shorten their life expectancy .

lonewolf and TMT Tactical like this.
  32. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    thats because it wasnt a vaccine, it was gene modification.

33. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    they have been doing it to our food for years, now its humans turn or so it seems.
    its one thing doing it by selective breeding but injecting it direct is something else .

34. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This stack of human bodies spilled out of a subway car recently. New York Port Authority is using the subways to store the hundreds of thousands bodies of people killed by the covid vaccine.

upload_2022-8-30_18-24-34.png

Or maybe this was in a movie (?).

TMT Tactical likes this.
  35. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    looks more like a PR stunt.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  36. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Oligarchs need not obey their own dictates, such rules are for the plebs. Capitalism is OK for the Oligarchs. Socialism is for the plebs. Who are the rulers under socialism? The "better people".

"Steve Jobs’ Widow Laurene Powell Sailed the Riviera as Her ‘Atlantic’ Magazine Demanded Lockdown and Social Isolation"

1 Nov 2022

https://www.breitbart.com/health/20...c-magazine-pleads-for-post-pandemic-kindness/

"Steve Jobs’ billionaire widow Laurene Powell was sunning herself with friends aboard her 260-foot luxury yacht Venus sailing the waters of the Mediterranean in the south of France at the height of the coronavirus pandemic.

"The Daily Mail published shots in July, 2020 of her enjoying freedom while the rest of the world was isolating and society fractured by government decree, all while the Atlantic magazine she co-owns demanded tougher penalties for those defying lock-down orders and compulsory vaccination programs.

"Powell’s $110 million super yacht was originally commissioned by her late husband Steve Jobs in 2008 but he died of cancer before it was completed.

"The California-based billionaire businesswoman and philanthropist, 56, likes to share it with family and friends amongst the elites who call the sunny southern coast off Cannes home for the holidays.

"That was then and this is now.

"Her pandemic holiday jaunt preceded the far-left Atlantic, a publication she has been increasingly investing in and controlling since 2017, calling this week for a coronavirus pandemic 'amnesty' because 'we need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID.'

"As Breitbart News outlined, Jobs’s publication previously stated the unvaccinated should 'face scorn among their peer group' and 'may even be happy to have an excuse to protect themselves,' and the Biden administration should force the unvaccinated to give up “certain societal benefits” to practice their individuality and freedom of choice.

"But Jobs, 'one of the world’s most important philanthropists,' enjoys many benefits her wealth generates: namely, having freedom of choice to fly her private jets anywhere and at any time she chooses."

upload_2022-11-1_13-9-44.png

TMT Tactical likes this.
    1. Old Geezer
      https://www.zerohedge.com/political...sues-after-atlantic-suggests-amnesty-pandemic

"In one epic Twitter thread, Claremont Institute Senior Fellow Matthew J. Peterson (@docMJP) excoriates Oster's entire premise;

"'Hey—sorry you lost your job b/c of the vax that doesn’t work and your grandmother died alone and you couldn’t have a funeral and your brother’s business was needlessly destroyed and your kids have weird heart problems—but let’s just admit we were all wrong and call a truce, eh?

"'OK, yes we said unvaccinated people should die & not get healthcare while never questioning Big Pharma once but we are compassionate people which is why even though we shut down the entire economy we also bankrupted the nation & caused inflation. You're welcome! Let's be friends.'"

Old Geezer, Nov 1, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  37. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    figures! one rule for the rich and another for the rest of us.

1. Old Geezer
      Yes.

Old Geezer, Nov 1, 2022
      TMT Tactical likes this.
  38. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Living among people who have had to struggle to get by, it is particularly galling to see vulgarity in wealth. The word "ostentatious" does not cover the vainglory exhibited by them and their "better than everybody else" friends. Such vulgarity cripples the underpinnings of capitalism, for the people witness this, are nauseated by such sick displays, and cry out as did the French revolutionaries a couple of hundred years ago, "Freedom, equality, brotherhood!" Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité! They then went about killing their oligarchy, spilling as much "royal" blood as they could. Gonna happen again ... worldwide. The sound of the fabric of Western "civilization" ripping fills the air. Excessive pride gets people killed ... and maybe it should.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  39. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    When TSHTF their wealth will buy them nothing, not even survival.

Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  40. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    You can't eat money - one day they will learn....

TMT Tactical likes this.
  41. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    you can burn notes, maybe start a colourful fire, but thats it.

TMT Tactical and Brownbear like this.