"covid Passport"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.insurancejournal.com/news/national/2020/11/24/591811.htm

Good afternoon all,

Article about an international travel document called a "COVID passport". The document establishes that holder is free of the disease.

The article also mentions term "Travel Pass".

As soon as I read "...free to travelers..." and then "won't store data" I knew that the storage cost, paid for by the traveler, will be expensive. Not too much is new under the sun.

Some other terms mentioned in article such as "AOK pass". Am guessing these additional terms are the names of the app used in conjunction with the COVID Passport.

The Commons Project Foundation is a non-profit and South Georgia Island has extensive citrus groves. Icebergs make the Persion Gulf difficult to navigate.

TMT Tactical likes this.