Covid Vaccine: "response" = "adverse Reaction"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/cov...cts-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html

Good morning all,

It's a timely article - and important to me - re the pending COVID immunization programs.

Living out in the sticks presents another concern of mine besides the direct "response"/"adverse reaction" to the shot/jab: I've got to drive back home to my shack in the woods. I'm prudent and only drive when believing I can safely drive.

For senior citizens, I still do not understand the specifics, if any, on the difference between the Pfizer product and Moderna. Believe it's a 3 week / 4 week interval respectively.

TMT Tactical likes this.