Covid Vaccine: "response" = "adverse Reaction"

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/23/cov...cts-from-shots-wont-be-walk-in-the-park-.html

Good morning all,

It's a timely article - and important to me - re the pending COVID immunization programs.

Living out in the sticks presents another concern of mine besides the direct "response"/"adverse reaction" to the shot/jab: I've got to drive back home to my shack in the woods. I'm prudent and only drive when believing I can safely drive.

For senior citizens, I still do not understand the specifics, if any, on the difference between the Pfizer product and Moderna. Believe it's a 3 week / 4 week interval respectively.

Blitz, Brownbear and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    "President Biden tests positive for COVID again in 'rebound' positivity case, will be under 'strict isolation procedures'"

https://www.theblaze.com/news/president-biden-tests-positive-covid-rebound-paxlovid

"In June, Dr. Anthony Fauci also experienced a 'Paxlovid rebound' after recovering from COVID and then getting reinfected days later.

"Last month, the chief medical adviser to President Joe Biden said he experienced symptoms much worse in the second bout than the first.

“'After I finished the five days of Paxlovid, I reverted to negative on an antigen test for three days in a row,' Fauci said during Foreign Policy's Global Health Forum.

“'And then on the fourth day, just to be absolutely certain, I tested myself again,' he said. 'I reverted back to positive.'

"'It was sort of what people are referring to as a Paxlovid rebound,' Fauci added"

------------------------------------

The anti-virals approved by the government can cause covid to rebound. This happened to my wife. I didn't take any meds, got better quickly, and had no rebound.

Blitz likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Blitz likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I now no longer trust the medical profession and refuse all jabs no matter what they are.

Blitz and Brownbear like this.
  5. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I know. It's very disturbing. I swear their putting something in the water or spraying in the air (chem trails) or something. It's just not right and not adding up.

I know environmental factors as well as lifestyle may have something to do with a lot. However, there are so many YOUNG people, aged up to 35ish that are dying, a lot from cancer. The thing is, in Aus, they seem to always be young people who are healthy, and who lead active lives - having good diets without eating crap as in processed food, exercising, etc, for example, and even being bloody fitness gurus. What the hell is going on?

6. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I'm the same. I'm really pissed because I had to have the COVID jab to get into QLD when I moved. I seriously wish I hadn't got it (though not getting it would have meant having to stay in NSW for an extended period of time) and certainly won't be getting any more.

I think the government has a LOT to answer for, forcing people to get vaccinated.

7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    nobody HAD to get the covid jab, it was down to personal choice, I refuse to call it a "vaccine" because it obviously wasnt, we did come close to mandatory jabs but just avoided it, and I still wouldnt have had it, so many people had adverse reactions to it and many died because of it, and it still didnt work, stepdaughter and brother in law were both jabbed at least 3 or 4 times and they still got covid many times.

Blitz likes this.
  8. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Very interesting!

9. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
  10. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I think it's absolutely disgusting that they were mandatory in Aus. People were made to feel like criminals if they didn't have the jab. A lot lost their jobs because they refused it.

I don't expect to be alive in the next 20 odd years. I believe there will be even more consequences in the future however.

11. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I may not be around in 20 years time but I refuse to give up prepping because of that.

Blitz likes this.
  12. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Yeah. Absolutely.

13. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    In Aus, we only had the choice of Astra whatever it was called, or the Pfizer one. The Pfizer one rolled out first, then they started rolling out the Astra one. I was really pissed because we didn't get to choose which one we wanted. We had to go with whatever the government planned and distributed. Different areas had different jabs. From my understanding at the time, each had it's own risks. One was deemed riskier than the other (I can't remember which one now - I think the Pfizer one held more risks than the other. )

14. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Replying to my own post.

This:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12858323/Chelsea-Turvey-Young-mother-dies.html

Although this particular case was in the news today. No mention of how she died but illustrates how frequently premature deaths are now in Aus.

It's happening more and more. Can't understand it. Also, Queensland seems to have more cases of young women and men dying prematurely than other States. Don't have the stats but in QLD unexpected deaths attributed to young people seem to be reported more.

I'm knackered trying to catch up on the threads. I'm going to hit the sack and get some kip! :D

15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think the Astrazenica one has been discontinued over here.

Blitz likes this.
  16. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Really? I had no idea. What was the reason behind the Astrazenica one being discontinued.

17. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    And another one reading the news before putting my head down:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12859443/Shari-Lee-Bromley-Byron-Bay-asthma-mum-dead.html

18. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think it was found to be defective, apparently it was linked to a spike in a condition that causes paralysis.

Blitz likes this.
  19. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes, I think you're right. It's coming back to my brain. That's the injection I got - Astra whatever. Damn! I really, really wish I didn't have to get it. Blasted controlling government! Makes my blood boil.

20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    people over here didnt get the choice of which jab they got, it was just the one being given that day.

Blitz likes this.
  21. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Pretty much the same as in Aus.