Crab Lice...

Discussion in 'First Aid and Medicine' started by watcherchris, Jun 6, 2022.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be researching this topic on the web as I know little about it. We live such better lives and under better conditions than in third world nations...but have been thinking to myself I might need to study up on it.

I say this because of the huge number of Illegals being let into this country from Nations with poorer conditions in this arena than what we so take for granted here in the States.

I am thinking that crab lice is going to become a problem in many areas where these people are shipped....and they are shipping them everywhere and more to come.
    Been hearing similar about Bed bugs from a woman in the Apartment business..

I am sure there is info a plenty on the web and will be looking it up....on cab lice.

But I am interested in any local home knowledge members might have on this topic....

I intend to put back some store bought remedies but am also concerned about shelf life....and how to manage should store bought remedies go out of expiration dates and or become ineffective....not be able to get more. What do members know about handling such things???

I am thinking also that this is an arena for which our phony leadership and or MSM do not ever want us to think on our own. Not an accident.

Nonetheless...in my sometimes rabid musings...I am thinking I need to brush up on information in this area for the future preps.

Any help would be appreciated...will also be researching this on the web.

Wondering also if any of the members have had such thoughts for our futures and what this phony administration is doing to America in a non representative government over this land???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I will be coming back to this thread as I learn more on this topic.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I know someone who had this years ago, referred to simply as "crabs", it infests the genital area so probably spread by "intimate" contact, at that time my friend was prescribed some form of cream and had to smother the entire affected area.
    not something I have had personal experience of, what made you think of this? :eek:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By lonewolf...

Good question here lonewolf.....

I am from time to time want to run down unusual trails in thinking ....particularly as I have little interest in what most people consider important...sports, Hollywood, the tabloids, et al...

I have a lady friend I am seeing who works in a local grocery store...and as a prepper..I noted certain of the shelves going noticeably bare..

As this does not appear to be a temporary situation...I made inquiries of her concerning this. As a result my thoughts go not only to the bare shelves but also who is coming into the stores to make purchases and how is their method of payment.

I am noticing more and more people on the government breast with these electronic government payment cards versus in the olde days...Food Stamps. Apparently today it is done with some kind of government issued credit card. None the less I note that more and more people from south of the border are arriving with these cards in the stores.

Hence I started thinking along expanding lines...of thought...not just to empty shelves which will be important...but to health concerns of which lice are one.

And this augmented by what I learned in conversation with a woman apartment manager.....about various people from foreign lands and their customs.....how it affected her apartments.

Hope this suffices for your question.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Someone told me that Mayonnaise works...

Apparently, lice do not like the oils in Mayonnaise.

Any of the members ever heard this one or any other for that matter???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    interesting, from a cultural stand point.
    doing my monthly big shop tomorrow so will see how bare the shelves are, havent noticed any shortages as such here yet in the UK, just rising prices, had to pay nearly £32 for just over a half tank of petrol yesterday, a while ago that wouldnt be much more than £20, some place saying fuel is over £1.80 a litre thats over £8 a gallon.

watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  7. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    From bare shelves to crabs, that is one helluva big leap in logic. The thing with bed bugs is that they travel easily, if you stop at any motel and there are bed bugs then some of the little b#stards will get carried along to your next stop where they will multiply and spread. Crabs are more formally called pubic lice in the UK and are considered to be a sexually transmitted disease but are in actual fact a parasite. Unless you’ve been grinding pelvises together or sharing towels and underwear you’re reasonably safe, they’re tiny and don’t live over 48 hrs without a host. They don’t drop off one poor Hispanic host and lurk under toilet seat waiting for a much better class of red blooded white American host. The treatment is permethrin based shampoo or lotion similar to the shampoo to treat nits in small children which can be bought over the counter from any pharmacy.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
    TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  8. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well, I've heard nothing about illegals spreading body lice / crabs.

Illegals have brought-in other contagions, however.

Back in 2014, illegal alien kids brought in a bad-new virus that was very rare in the States, Enterovirus D68. The media and CDC went to great lengths to shut-down news concerning these breakouts (another breakout happened in 2016). Note also that migrant children often have not been vaccinated for measles.

"Recently Arrived Illegal Alien Minors Spread Deadly Virus"

https://www.judicialwatch.org/recently-arrived-illegal-alien-minors-spread-deadly-virus/

"Virtually nonexistent in the U.S. before the recent influx of illegal alien minors, the lethal Enterovirus D68 (EV-D68) is associated with severe respiratory illness and is known to come from Central America. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) from mid-August to the end of October state public health laboratories have confirmed a total of 1,105 people in 47 states and the District of Columbia with respiratory illness caused by EV-D68. What the agency conveniently omits is that the deadly virus was first discovered in cities with large numbers of relocated illegal immigrant minors, officially identified by the government as Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC).

"A conservative news website connected the dots after reviewing a growing body of genetic and statistical evidence. The big EV-D68 epidemic coincides with the barrage of Central American minors that entered the U.S. through Mexico over the summer. Hundreds of American kids have been sent to hospital emergency rooms in more than 40 states with unprecedented polio-like paralysis associated with EV-D68. By September 8 hospitals in a dozen states were reporting cases of EV-D68-like infections and by mid-September 153 patients were confirmed as having the virus in 18 states, the news site reports.

"By October 538 victims—mostly young children—were confirmed to have EV-D68 in 43 states, according to information provided by the CDC, and by the end of the month confirmed infections reached 998. That’s 300 times the infection rate during a period that spanned more than three decades, from 1970 to 2003. The article quotes hospital physicians in different parts of the country confirming the unprecedented amount of victims brought in for treatment. This includes emergency rooms and intensive care units in Missouri, Illinois, Colorado and Texas."

------------------------------

https://patriotpost.us/opinion/30607-dead-and-paralyzed-american-children-demand-answers-2014-11-04

------------------------------

Ystranc and TMT Tactical like this.