Crazy Things People Do!!!

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by lonewolf, Dec 12, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. James Grant

James Grant New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Haha, I don't think the bag gonna last long.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Seeing her do this, I would have bought her a fresh pack of cigarettes and a butane lighter. I'd have let her light her own cigarette. Me, I would have been heading on down the road.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Yep! The longer I worked with the public, the more amazed I am that we survive as a species. I firmly believe "stupid" is a genetic trait and can run in families.

5. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    common sense is no longer common any more, people are just plain stupid and do not realise the consequences of their actions.

6. varuna

varuna Tree killer & a cat person
      380/460

Blog Posts:
    We still survive as a species because the "sane folks" still dominating the landscape (although that may not be the case in North America). The folks whose strive for Darwin award despite their audacity are still not yet dominating the planet.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    the human race is becoming dumb and dumber.

TMT Tactical, Brownbear and Dalewick like this.
  8. F22 Simpilot

F22 Simpilot Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I don't know who's more dumber. The one pumping fuel into a plastic bag or the idiot filming the whole thing (in vertical mode no less) and not getting his ass out of the car and telling her she shouldn't do that.

9. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning all,

There's another view to this. It was presented by the article's first commentator, LL of London, UK.

The article says the video was viewed by more than 6 million presuming 1 viewing per click.

The "lady" is not working on her 1,000 hours of community service yet ?

Our society will always have the various "misfits". No monitoring and enforcement of the gasoline sale ?

At the end of the 1960s, during riot control, gasoline stations were monitored by military to prevent the explosive substance, gasoline to be wrongfully used.

Here we have someone with unknown traits being a public danger. ... and some community service hours at the area's burn trauma wards would do wonders for her rehab.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.
  10. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    people do some crazy things, and yet some think that people like that will survive SHTF???
    I will repeat something Bear Grylls said on the trailer to his new survival series" you'll only get it wrong once"!!

TMT Tactical likes this.
  11. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    From my experience, North America does not have a monopoly on stupid. Seen plenty of it in Asia, North America, South America and Australia. Haven't been to Europe or Africa yet and it wasn't tolerated in Antarctica (only there a week).

I think it is global.

Watched people be stupid and win the Darwin Award (Very dead) on 4 continents now. Guess, I'm tired of the show. I lost track of the number of people I've watched die, years ago. Was always the guy the boss's sent out to deal with fatalities. I guess it quit bothering long ago, death became just another thing.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It seems that nowadays people CHOOSE not to think. Even a person of wildly reduced intelligence would know better than that if they thought about it.

TMT Tactical and Dalewick like this.