Current Definitions Of Some Words In News

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jun 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Since the dawn of time, word smiths have been able to take the language and twist it to suit their agenda. Taking a smelly dump could be described as "An olfactory experience of such magnitude as to overwhelm the sensory organs". Still stinks if you take the time or have the vocabulary to understand. Mark Anthony speech about Julius Cesar death is prime example of a a very crafty word smith (politician). I come not to Praise Cesar but to bury him.

3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    When working with university administrations and professors, one must watch their speech. These folk are born-again secular humanists and are thus not fully rational. Political correctness is their religion. This is their baby. Their rigid dogmas are sacred to them.

Remember the Jesus-freaks? Not rational, right? Right! These OCD Leftists are breaking veins in their eyes also. One must keep this in mind when having to interact with this lot.

One cannot have a rational conversation with irrational, inferior people.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    For all,

Can anyone here seriously define the definition of "racism" being used ? Any clarifying examples ?

The other term being used and I admit to not knowing what meaning is intended is "systemic racism" ? Here, too, help appreciated.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    It is called sarcasm. That magazine is conservative and often resorts to sarcasm to point out the insanity of the far-left liberal insanity.

I'm back of the last 25 days I have been either in ICU or surgery in the hospital for 14 days. Of the days that I was home, I was only partially aware, couldn't focus enough to read, and couldn't type. I got my first ride in an ambulance. (Immagine being strapped in the bed of a dump truck participating in a Monster Truck rally while someone pokes shallow holes in you with an icepick!!!!!!)

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    the definition of racism given is that if you dont agree with the BLM protestors or dont "bend the knee" then you are a racist, almost says "if your opinion isnt the same as ours, your a racist" thus denying free speech.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning TexDanm,

Glad you're back !

Plus, glad to see you're typing. This means basically AOK.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  9. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    The language does not bother me. I can see through the rhetoric, and make my own decision on the issue. To me the hypocrisy is beyond belief. When you hear the demands that are being made they are incredibly racist. Oh, I forgot. Only white people can be racist. The hypocrisy that this has anything to do with George Floyd, or any other person who was arrested. This is pure anarchy. Destruction because they can with no consequences. Attacking everyone they don't like indiscriminately. From what I have heard, the State Senator from Wisconsin who was attacked is a very liberal Democrat. They are a pathetically ignorant mob that is being allowed to destroy the country.

It remains to be seen what will happen if they venture into more conservative areas where local politicians and the general population have no intention of taking a knee.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. poltiregist

poltiregist Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    Correct -before I became fully aware of the potential of an insane person , had a woman snatch a butcher knife from behind her back and put it to my throat . Months later and on medication she told me that night she was contemplating cutting out the hearts of her infant babies and eating them . Don't underestimate crazy .

TMT Tactical likes this.