Davy Crockett Toilet Paper

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humor' started by GrizzlyetteAdams, Feb 1, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. GrizzlyetteAdams

GrizzlyetteAdams Crap Creek Survivor
      185/230

Blog Posts:
    This is many years ago, B.C., that is...Before Charmin.

(To our European, Asian, and Australian friends, Charmin is a brand of toilet paper that Americans treasure for its softness, lol.)

2. Morgan101

Morgan101 Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    Do you remember the story of the bear and the rabbit? The bear was in the woods taking care of business when a rabbit walked up. The bear asked " Do you have a problem with #2 sticking to your fur?" The rabbit said "No". So the bear grabbed the rabbit and wiped his butt with him.

3. Brownbear

Brownbear Expert Member
      173/230

Blog Posts:
    There seems to be. joke about "the wild front-rear" buried in here somewhere ;)

4. lonewolf

lonewolf Moderator Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    when I saw the heading "Davy Crockett toilet paper" I imagined someone wiping their backside with a Racoon skin.:p

5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    Here's how I heard the story:
    Rabbit finds bear taking a dump in the forest; sez, "Hey it's true about bears shi##ing in the woods!"
    Bear picks up rabbit and wipes himself with the rabbit; sez, "Hey it's true about rabbits being so soft."

My pap told me that he once used a gosling to wipe himself. At the end of his life, I observed him feeding squirrels -- those critters we so often had shot and eaten. Therefore, down in him somewhere existed a soft side. (However as to him being put to filthy purpose in nether regions, even Satan would be well-advised to avoid that man.) His dad kilt a hawg up on a mountain bald and rode that hawg carcass down the side of the mountain as if it were a sleigh. These folk lent new meaning to the word "tough" ... and they could also be more than a trifle strange. That's why no sane men would trifle with them. They had zero qualms about killing featherless two-legged critters.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  6. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Master Survivalist
      360/460

Blog Posts:
    I was raised in the same county that David Crockett was raised. He started off a yahoo to be true, however he became a congressman from the state of Tennessee.

An exceedingly poor choice David made there at the end -- unbeknownst to him, the ending -- was to get involved in the whole Texas thingy. Don't get me wrong, I love Texas; I love the concept of Texas. However, one could make the legitimate point that the man's timing was a bit off.