Dei.....crt And This Harvard Professor.....

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Jan 3, 2024.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Something just came to me about what is really going on in herding..and the demonic whoredom of the way politics works....

I am going to run something by the members here....for your consideration and thought. This just came to me....and I am astonished it did not come to me sooner....as it was there all along..

What brought it to me...is this stuff and controversy going on about this Harvard Professor.Claudine Gay.....and her heavy involvement in DEI....and such other government programs....and now the massive protesting going on over her resignation

Now ...here is what I think is going on here in America..and I believe this is going to happen in more and more government programs coming up...to buy votes......

Now....starting with Abortion to set the background for what I think is going on in America ....by this leftist government......and will be increasing in one government program after another after another.....ad infinitum...to buy up votes...

Abortion is a vote buying program....on the public purse...it is protecting the female sex life for votes. I believe women should be able to have all the abortions they want but not on the public purse. America should not be subsidizing the female sex life by abortions on the public purse. It is a vote subsidy.

Now...this is what I think is going on in DEI....CRT and other such programs...it is subsidizing racism for some groups and holding other racial groups hostage and in Ishmaelite bondage...so that government can buy up/influence the votes of others..... It is a vote buying scheme.....forever the victim. It is a type of subsidy.... It is government approved and sponsored racism.

Now you members do not have to buy into what I am saying here.

I may just be a conspiracy kook. But that is what I think is going on. I knew something was very very wrong when the Biden Administration came out of the starting blocks with "Whie Supremacy."

These people really are disgusting in the manner they would put others into racial involuntary servitude and think this is normal. It is not normal. It is "Fallen/Demonic."

Read Amendment 13 to the Constitution of the United States.....

But.......................it is Politic.

Be very very warned these Ishmaelites who would put us into involuntary servitude...and reverse everything we know in America to keep and maintain power and control over the herd.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned these Ishmaelites who would put us into their Ishmaelite bondage by one means after another after another.....to keep and maintain power...if they have to turn everything "American upside down...and they are trying to do it in one political/social arena after another after another ad infinitum.

Be warned

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    You may be thinking about Margaret Sanger (1879 - 1966) who was a women's rights supporter and an advocate of eugenics. She promoted the abortion among non-white members of society and in particular, blacks. To this day, Leftists place abortion clinics adjacent to black neighborhoods. For public view, they "love black people"; however behind the scenes, they wish to keep the number of black people at a stable percentage of the population.

Currently the Left is supporting open borders so that illegal aliens can pack ballot boxes with mail-in invalid ballots from non-citizens -- a whole lot of graveyard-voting plus other scams. Thing is that these illegal aliens are pushing-aside blacks in the realm of using-up needed housing and in soaking up welfare monies. The Democrats at heart couldn't care less. They only use black people to gain political power. The Democrat modus operandi has always been to use blacks as possessions, whether it be overt slavery using steel chains, or via dependence on government checks. My ancestors in Southern Appalachia back in the middle of the 1800s loathed such slavers and sided with Lincoln and NOT the Confederacy.

Historically, blacks voted Republican. This certainly wasn't out of love, but due to the reality that the Republicans were about commerce, making money, Liberty, ... things like that. Circa the year 1900, there were numerous VERY wealthy black business owners. That galled Democrats -- especially Southern Democrats. The Republicans couldn't possibly care less. A handshake deal was a bonded deal and the color of those two hands meant nothing. A deal is a deal. Business is business.

https://afro.com/the-earliest-wealthy-black-americans/

https://www.jstor.org/stable/2205560

https://www.knoxvilletn.gov/blog/One.aspx?portalId=132035&postId=6887042&portletAction=viewpost

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Links to Margaret Sanger quotes:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/5/grossu-margaret-sanger-eugenicist/

https://leg.colorado.gov/sites/defa...__hearing_summary/20HouseState0211AttachF.pdf

https://americaneedsfatima.org/blog/21-quotes-by-margaret-sanger

Last edited: Jan 3, 2024
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes...Olde Geezer...I know about Margret Sanger..

I think this has now gone further and possibly change tracks...as votes are at stake.

I was also told back in the 1970s by a fellow with whom I work back then in this shipyard that at some point the Blacks and Hispanics will be fighting over the government give aways....who will be getting them.

Looks like he may have been on to something back then.

Agree...politics will use anyone to keep and or gain power....

Nonetheless...I think it is still a type of social/racial involuntary servitude.

I do not think it is leadership. For a real leader would work to unify the nation and people ...not divide it....for political gain.

This is why among some it is called Whoredom.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.