Do We Need To Become Stupider And Stupider Ad Infinitum????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Mar 23, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I saw this in the news today.and thought to myself...how stupid to they need us to become....???

You have to become educated into dumb assedness to become so stupid that you think this is intellectual....even entitled....

Jill Biden: It's time for men to step up for women's rights (msn.com)

Womens rights are not listed in the Constitution and or Bill of Rights.

And suddenly Jill Biden switches to the topic of Abortion as a Right.

My personal view is that women should be able to get all the abortions they want and need.....just not on the public purse.

America does not need to be subsidizing someone else's sex life for votes. A security blanket on the public purse for leftist votes. Which is exactly the purpose of the abortion issue....

A sexual security blanket for votes for the left, and on the pubic purse, is exactly what is going on out here..And America is not getting any foreplay here so to speak.

One has to become educated in stupidity not to catch it and the rigged system appears to be made for us not to catch it or think outside the box.

If abortion and a subsidized sex life is the best that women can do ....how will they ever become equal???

This is why so much today must needs switch to " Equity" and not "Equality."

Equity is government man managed, steered, and subsidized.....not rights from God.

Equity is men rigging the system at the expense of some to and for the benefit of others...and all too often for votes.

Ask yourself a question........would such an rigged system of equity/entitlement......not equality......rig an election????

Now this.....

There is hope out there yet.....

North Dakota House passes school gender pronoun prohibition (msn.com)

I do not approve of someone else putting words into my mouth and forcing me to accept them on their terms..by default. To me this is just more "Herding" and being herded....if you prefer...rigging the system.

Not for me thanks. This is not liberty and freedom and I am not interested in being moved to and fro by every changing wind...of fashion et al.

I am not interested in keeping up.

Or put another way....."Don't Tread On Me!! Or Mine !"

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned such Ishmaelite tactics designed to prey on your unguarded and unthinking emotions....They are predators...

Be Warned these Ishmaelites run wild.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The important telltale clue which makes all this clear...is the Bill of Rights.

The key to the Bill of Rights ..in particular the first ten Amendments...is for the government to stay out of them....not subsidize them with monies from the public purse.

For those of you who cannot think this through past all the emotional manufactured pabulum.....

Government subsidizing the sex lives of some at the expense of others and on the public purse...is putting people into "involuntary servitude" to protect the sex lives of some at the expense of others for votes.

It is ...like so much our government does....a vote buying scheme.....being attempted to be passed off as a right.

Read Amendment 13 to the Constitution of the United States...

This is bondage...this is Ishmael...

Are we supposed to be able to think this far on our own and without Government permission????

Da Tovarich!!!???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Thinking for yourself is considered dangerous and subversive. Be careful who you tell.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    And too, if you are smart, that's racist oppression. Gotta dumb-down those schools.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    dont worry, the human race has been getting dumb and dumber for decades, where do you think all the snowflakes and woke stuff is coming from? people are stupid and getting stupider by the minute.

TMT Tactical likes this.