Do Women Want Man Who Is Higher Maintenance Than They And Or Children?????

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by watcherchris, Feb 8, 2023.

0/5, 0 votes

1. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Do women want man who is higher maintenance than they and or children?????
    02-08-2023, 01:29 PM

Concerning survival.......

I note something very very missing from these idiot debates about Transgenderism...or whatever nonsense they will come up with next.....and in chaos they will come up with another...don't worry.

Why on earth would a woman..be interested in limiting their pool of available touchdown running/ risk capable males.....in favor of males becoming transgendered????

Why would a woman be so stupid..??? Why would a male be so stupid???

As a rule and historically most of the death occupations/risk occupations have been occupied by males...and these occupations often involve risk taking.....travel...hard and or harsh conditions...et al.

Why would a woman want to limit the number of men ...the pool of available men who can solve these problems or take these risks in life for them and or them and children????

How many women want jobs which entail these kinds of risks I am describing and then turn their hard earned monies over to a male higher maintenance than they ...or they and children???

Am I missing something here???? Am I way out in left field so to speak.

My instincts tell me that when a woman wants a man......she wants a man...,..not a male who is higher maintenance than they and children.....

She wants a man who can get things done when needed....who can run that touchdown.....take that risk if need be. She does not , as a rule, want to know how it was done......just that it got done.

To me...high maintenance non risk taking males are a suicide pact for civilization as we known it.

I am noticing more and more males out here who seem to be higher maintenance today than are many females....

Are some of you members noticing the same or similar?? I don't care how educated they are.....I just notice it.

That is one of the things I think about in my nightmare dream of being stuck on that Desert Island with 400 people who only know how to text.......High maintenance spoiled feminine males.....with short attention spans.

What astonishes me....is that so called intelligent people like Tucker Carlson and or Jesse Waters do not seem to be able to figure this out!!!!

Am I off base here in my thinking and or rationale?????

Now think about what is in the office of President?????? Is confidence high???? Think about where we are going as a nation.

Is the fox in the hen house???

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Be Warned of these Ishsmaelites....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    I personally find the whole transgender bullshit ridiculous. I don't buy into it at all. Can't understand it and don't really care, for that matter. I'm sick to death of reading about transgender this and transgender that. The latest thing now I've noticed is transgender people now realising what a stupid mistake they've made and wanting to reverse the whole process. It makes my brain explode.

And what really gets up my goat, is institutions now having to cater in regards to what to actual call them. No longer allow to have Mr or Mrs.

The world has gone mad.

1. Old Geezer
      :p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Old Geezer, Feb 11, 2023
  4. Brownbear

Brownbear Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    It's just fashionable at the moment. I am sure there are a very small number of people genuinely "born into the wrong body" but most of it is just posturing and BS. The usual "look at me I'm special" rubbish. We've seen it before. Anyone old enough to remember David Bowie as Ziggy Stardust? There was a surge of feminine looking male clothing styles back then, and again during the "new romantic" fashion in the early/mid eighties. It's just. modern version of that and a little more extreme.

The sad thing is that this current trend may be damaging those who are genuinely struggling with gender identity.

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  5. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    even the Church of England is getting in on this gender rubbish, after nearly 2 thousand years they are talking of stopping calling their god HE or The Father and using some non gender term, I'm not religious myself but as a child I was taught that "God made man in HIS own image".

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Max rigger

Max rigger Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
  7. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If you have a male that identifies as a female but is still primaily attracted to females does that mean he/she??? is a lesbian?

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    The fact is that some women, more now than in the past, want a man that isn't overbearing and bossy. When you work all day the last thing that you want is to come home to more of the same.

I think that this is harder on men that are older. I was raised at a time when men and women had very distinct places in the world. With the advent of safe and reliable birth control women didn't have to decide whether to be celebate in order to have a carreer or just stay at home and be a home maker. If you have a bunch of kids you have a FULL time job at home just trying to keep things under control and everyone fed and clothed.

This is great for women. What we are finding out though is that without a person making the home and raising the kids our culture is crumbling. Women may have not worked outside of the home but they worked HARD and were the true heart and soul of a family. Now what we call a family is all to often just a description of a group of people that live in the same house ... and that is not the same as a home.

Blitz and TMT Tactical like this.
  9. Ystranc

Ystranc Master Survivalist
      410/460

Blog Posts:
    Louise and I have a very equal partnership, I wouldn’t describe either of us as high maintenance and we’re both very secure in our gender identity. This means that I’m not qualified to comment on the whole transgender thing because I don’t really understand it or why it has proliferated so suddenly into such a big social issue when there is much more important shit happening in the world.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Here's what is happening.

When an adolescents have a tantrum, the core motivation is pushing their parents away so that they can do what they want to do. This is genetic. This is evolutionary. When children start having adult bodies and hormones, they no longer wish to be ruled. This "leaving the nest" among mammals is exactly the same as fledgling young birds actually flying away from the nest.

Liberals in the West are throwing their tantrum. Anything that has to do with adult behavior / "common sense", they are rejecting. Up is down. Down is up. Sex has nothing to do with reproduction. "I get to be whatever I want to be !!!" Some go so far as to leave their country to get away from what they perceive as parental oppression -- good.

The question, "What do women want in a man?" is a bit silly, even shows a lack of respect for women. What I've witnessed and what makes sense evolutionary-wise is that women seek men who are taller, can protect her children, and who have a sense of humor / like to have fun (dance, laugh, ... ). If a male jokes & plays with her children and has the physical ability to stomp the crap out of anyone or anything that could harm them, that male is silver. If that same male can do those things AND can put food on the table, then he is gold.

Blitz, TexDanm and TMT Tactical like this.
  11. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Unfortunatly women...or men too for that matter, don't always take into account that this person along with being their sex partner and mate will need to be a parent to their kids if they plan on or have any. I've known several women that just never seem to learn that sexy and a good husband don't always go hand in hand. I know one woman that has three kids by three different men and none of them are helping with the kids past what the courts may force on them.

I can't imagine having kids that are mine that I don't care about. I like kiddos a lot. When my wife ran a day care I used to go and hang out and play with the kids. When we had out own she took in about 4 more and just ran a day care at home with me working nights and sleeping duing the day a lot of time. The sound of happy kids just doesn't bother me at all. I can sleep through all manner of mayhem. Several of the kids only had a Mama and we used to keep the wee ones on Friday night so they could date.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
    watcherchris and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    The world's gone to pot, in my opinion. I feel really sorry for men now. It must be confusing. Roles have changed dramatically, which I don't think is a good thing at all. Women generally have become really bossy and demanding. They think because they are bread winners now they don't have to take on the responsibility of raising kids properly.

I'm not saying I believe women in the "good old days" who were controlled and dominated was or is a good thing. But, I do believe, as with most things, it's swung way too far.

I was brought up on the cusp of women getting careers but generally, a lot stayed in the home looking after their man and children and the man worked, came home to a decent, wholesome meal, a clean house and a happy home environment. Of course there were always exceptions but that's what I aspired to. I had no interest whatsoever in a career. I just wanted a happy family - a male who was a male (earned the money, could do "male" stuff at home and who could beat the crap out of anyone who threatened his family). And in return, I did all the "woman" stuff in the home and made sure my man was happy and well fed. I think that's why I chose an Army husband. I couldn't stand men who were lovey dovey and insipid "yes" men. Made (and still does make) my skin crawl!

I'm glad I won't be alive to witness the world in another 50 or 100 years, the rate it's going now, I can tell you that much!

TMT Tactical and Old Geezer like this.
  13. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    The world has gone to pot and not just for men.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Empires rise and empires fall.

Cultures evolve. They become corrupt. Then, they fall.

Human Behavior 101

TMT Tactical and watcherchris like this.
  15. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    past civilisations have risen and fallen, so will this one.
    "power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely".

16. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Wow Blitz.....

Must be something very very wrong with me...I don't care at all for a bossy woman.....because I know it is not Peaceful.

I do not come to a particular woman for Piece......any woman can do that.

Peace is the valuable commodity that a good knowledgeable woman brings to a knowledgeable man. And I don't care how educated she is....it is Peace...not Piece..

The key word here is knowledgeable....too many men today do not know...having succumbed to a phony media marketing Piece/Politics...instead of Peace. Thus it is easy to confuse many men and or males.

And I think someone knows and is attempting to take advantage of this manufactured confusion.

And this is key ...even in survival.

One important thing I also know......and that is all these bossy women.......when the SHTF or TEOTWAWKI.....thesse loud-mouthed bossy women will not be leading from out front.......they will be shouting from behind cover....understand.??

Risk taking...and the ability to take risks and survive...is a key element in what separates men....from women.

However....remember something very very important about males today.......who has raised a huge portion of the males today????? Women.....women and television and or movies...not other men...Understand??

These males think ....and in their own way act like women...and females....particularly when the going gets rough....they are in essence high maintenance males.

Remember that!! You cannot count on them when the going gets rough..and neither can these loud mouth bossy women.

Someone out here is attempting to divide the sexes from reality.....not unite them..and for political/economic/social reasons of Politic......,.buying votes while selling the very souls of a nation and or people....to a very deceitful reality.

This is going to show up in very very hard times....SHTF or TEOTWAWKI.....not in good and easy times ..but in hard times.

Easy times allows the phonies and Ishmaelites to hide themselves and confuse many people out here..

But it wont last....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    some of the women I have seen lately in the news and on the TV, all boob jobs and lip pouts, wont last 5 minutes once the collapse comes, high maintenance women, and men too, wont be around for long, pull your weight or go under.

18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:

No argument from me there lonewolf....none at all.

I try to do as my Father taught me....do for yourself..or get used to doing without. Don't get too used to someone else doing for you or get entitled to someone doing for you.

As a male in this world....you are often going to find yourself walking alone....solving problems alone...no one is coming to save you...no one is coming to help or rescue you out of your problems....so being able to think a thing through alone...and or doing alone...is a worthwhile endeavor....or you pay out your backside to have someone else do it for you.

When I worked the graveyard shift for many many years...I learned that most of these hot shot people on day shifts would not hack it on the graveyard shift. They were accustomed to picking up a phone and having at their disposal....a whole bunch of other trades and skills to lend support.

On graveyard shifts there is not a large support structure as is the case on days....and you cannot count on a lot of support unless such preparations are made days before on a schedule. Hence again...you learn to make do..on your own initiative or do without...
    Also you often get the dirtiest...hardest ...jobs that the other shift never want to do.....you learn quickly this way.

Very few are the number of people who want to volunteer for the graveyard shifts.

I reckon that is why I was never the social butterfly type..

However....I have found U Tube to be of great help...but then again...it came down to me doing it alone.
    In this instance it was replacing my power steering pump in my Truck. I was doing it wrong until I watched it on U Tube.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  19. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    we have a saying here " if you want something done right, do it yourself".
    walking along life's highway alone isnt a problem for me, I'm used to it, but many people will not and can not.

20. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    "... will not and can not."

There it is.

They would not. Now they can not.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    most humans are herd animals, they cannot function alone.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    LOL LOL LOL lonewolf....

No argument from me there either....

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical and lonewolf like this.
  23. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Other than family I don't deal with many people any more. Before I retired it was a daily thing. I actually get along with people pretty well but don't need then evedently. I like living in the country and not having people all around me. About the only person that I have any regular in person contact with that isn't family is the guy that I fish with most Fridays.

I honestly don't know what people these days are doing. The old school idea of marriage being till death do you part is just not the American way any more. I know people that have been married a dozen times...LOL often to the same person more than once. I guess that i am alot more the exception than the norm. We are closing in on 50 years married and have been together FOR NEARLY 51 years.

I think that modern American ways have not adapted very well to the modern world. It is hard to have an old school traditional FAMILY when everyone is working and nobody is making the house that you live in into a home. We put our kids in daycare and a lot of people hardly know their kids. Until my Daughter went to school we neary always kept a few extra kids. When she went to school my wife went to college. She got an associates degree and a liscense to practice as a Dental Hyginest.

I'm a big believer that kids need as much education as they can get these days. It isn't so much that they learn much that is worthwhile unless the go for a job based program like nursing or Dental Hygine or anyother training progran that has a degree as part of it.

Most of what they learn is bull sh!t but if nothiing else it lets the kids finish growing up. A lot of those kids just sort of add college onto their high school life and end up being 21 to 22 year old kids. I started working full time when I was 16. I gave up on school and took a GED when I was 17 or nearly 18. Working all night and then going to school all day just didn't work.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  24. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I can get along with people-if I have to- but since the covid lockdowns I have become more of a recluse than I was before , I've never needed to be around people-unlike my SIL who seems to need an audience!!
    I'm glad I'm not a modern school kid these days, what with the woke stuff and pushing gender identity on kids as young as 4.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I believe that women have not changed all that much. 1what has changed is the world they live in and for most their place in the familly. They want/need a man that can be their partner. In the past most women were homemakers and had lots of kids and had a very different situation. They were very dependent on their men to support them and the kids and were expected to do it ALL on the home front as far as the cooking and cleaning and child rearing....plus take loving care of their husbands of course.

That is not the majority of the homes now. Now they both work, eat take out most of the weekdays, only have one or two kids instead of a passel of kids. Also unfortuatly there are LOTS of one parent families, usually the woman and the kids. The kids are housed in daycare centers and often duing the week only picked up, fed, bathed maybe and put in bed. kids don't get the sort of attention that kids in the past got and we are seeing the results in kids that are not socially able.

I don't think that most women are very happy with their lives these days. This is NOT the life that they dreamed of when they were little girls. The divorce rate is so high that people that marry once and STAY together are less common than couples that have several past marrages.

Men and women are not the same!! Yes I know you have noticed this decades ago and most likely really aprove of the differences. I'm not all that sure that a lot of women find the souless daily grind of the working world to be all that fullfiling. Irreguardless when they get home from work they are just as tired as a man is BUT they are all to often still incharge of doing the cooking, bathing and taking care of the kids, keeping chaos at bay and cleaning.

Women don't want a man that is high maintenence, they want a little help and a partner that offers a little help and wasn't the way things were traditionally. Hopefully our grandkids will be raised such that they handle the NEW familly situation better than many of us have. I hope so because what we have now seems to be leaving a lot of people unhappy.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I think a lot of women HAVE changed especially the 18-40 variety and not for the better, in a collapse event we will need a partner to stand by us and face what is to come but most young women wont have the fortitude to do so, they will cut and run at the first sign of trouble, look how many divorces and break ups there are these days, nope, if your a man you are better off on your own than be with one of these women.
    I look at some of the females step grandson (early 20s) is dating and I shudder, some of them dont even look human anymore they've had so many additions.
    but then I dont have a high opinion of the human race at all :cool:

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Texdanm....

Agree with Texdanm...here....up to a point.,..

Agree women want a partner and a little help...but they are not interested in the type of equality which entails the risk or hardship of doing traditional male jobs or tasks. They are not interested in that much equality.

But it is ok if you as a male do your traditional work and or risk taking and also help them in their traditional roles..as well.

You know...doing what men usually do....run touchdowns.

Women are not as a whole interested in taking the traditional risks and hardships it takes to get or keep their comfort levels maintained....,

They are not as a whole interested in learning how a freon air conditioning cycle works ...nor an absorption air conditioning or refrigeration cycle as well. Yet they are the major beneficiaries of these complex systems.

Are they interested in keeping and maintaining these systems for their men while the men kick back and watch sports and buy and enjoy the plethora of products sold on these events??? You see????

Now ...for lonewolf....

This...

Remember something here today....there are a lot of males out here who are raised in broken homes...no male role model to teach them....
    These males...like the females ..are raised primarily by women...and or television and movies.
    Or if you prefer...artificially .....more feminine than male.

They think like females...feminine....high maintenance....they are great consumers.....and can keep and maintain very little..but know all the trivia of television and movies...

But when the going gets rough and tough....you cannot count o them to go the distance....but they know how to find the microwave...the coffee pot....the vendintg machines...et al.

This I detect this more and more in the type of males coming up today...

Wonder why so many women are in confusion today.??? Even unhappy with their lot...often growing olde alone???

The most important commodity a man gets from a good good woman...is Peace............not Piece..but Peace!!!!

It is the one commodity about which so few women today know .

If the males do not know and cannot define it...how will the females ever know???

But in confusion....both sexes know every nonsense to come down the non evolutionary pipeline...and make great consumers.......great great consumers...even if they have to rabidly consume each other.

Ishmaelites run wild......someone out here is breeding and educating good Ishmaelites.....

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcheerchris

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    once The Collapse comes these high maintenance and wannabee models women-and men too- wont last very long, they might look good-that is debateable- but they have no skills and will need others to help them survive but without being able to offer anything to the group- many cannot even cook or put a plant in the ground.
    there was a comment I think by one of the Marx brothers, something along the lines of "I would not want to be part of a group that would accept me as a member", my sentiments entirely (Lone Wolf by name, lone wolf by nature).