Do You Like Action Movies? Here Are The Up And Comers!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by LastOutlaw, Jul 18, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sonofliberty

Sonofliberty Master Survivalist
      407/460

Blog Posts:
    I do like movies, but I only watch for free. I absolutely refuse to support hollyweird especially given how much they hate conservatives and support politicians and causes I oppose.

3. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    Well, those trailers tell me one main thing. Hollyweird is not only morally bankrupt, they are also intellectually bankrupt as well.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    I love Actions movies, my favorite genre of movies in fact. Too bad hollywood has ran out of original ideas, and just copy pastes movies over and over again. Pretty much the reason why I typically only watch older movies.

Sonofliberty likes this.
  5. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    The best thing about older movies is that they actually act.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. NomadWill

NomadWill Expert Member
      240/345

Blog Posts:
    Haha yeah, and they're not filled with Ugly CGI.

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  7. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    It is so funny that hollywood is anti gun but all the good guys use some form of violence to win the day. All the P.C. movies are flopping at the box office, so they are going back to the good old violent movies. There will be lots of good violent movies coming to Prime and Netflix in the future.

Blitz and Sonofliberty like this.
  8. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    Action movies...lol lol lol....Action Movies.....

Hollywood is getting so desperate they are using cartoon/comic book/plots/characters and script format......for action movies...like 300...like Sin City...

Not sure again that some of you are thinking...

Action Movies...Lol lol lol...

They think so highly of the viewing public that they are turning to comic book formats/scripts/plots/characters... Wow!!!

Some of us outgrew that stuff years and years ago.

And some of you are worried about action movies...LOL LOL LOL!!!!

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Sonofliberty like this.
  9. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I enjoy watching their movies. That is their only use. I wish they would realize it and simply shut up and do their job. Entertain us. I never pay money to watch a movie anymore. I do not have a netflix membership or hulu or amazon movies. There are so many ways to watch movies for free today. Why support haters?

Sonofliberty and TMT Tactical like this.
  10. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    When an actor / actress open mouth and spouts political crap, I put them on the black list and never watch any of the movies they are in. No residual money. Best way to teach them. Their free speech and my freedom to boycott them.

Blitz, Radar, Morgan101 and 1 other person like this.
  11. LastOutlaw

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I thought of that however I have found I enjoy their movies more if I get to watch them and never pay a penny to do so.
    Some in my family believe as you do and refuse to watch their movies. The problem I have found is either you have to not read what they may say politically or there becomes nothing to watch and enjoy any more. Not that most new movies or shows today have much entertainment value. Are you also not buying any products that are advertised on tv shows with a political or leftist spin? In one way or another you are left with nothing to watch and nothing to buy. Disney...completely gone. 80% of the actors ...gone. very close to 100% of television shows....gone. Hulu...gone Netflics... gone. Amazon...gone. Who is being punished, you or them? There are lots of ways to punish them by using their products without paying them to do so.

Radar and TMT Tactical like this.
  12. Morgan101

Morgan101 Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    My interest in movies has waned dramatically over the years. Now I am in full agreement with many here. I refuse to support their political agenda. The more they run their mouths the more it keeps me away. I will not give one penny if it supports their BS. Second reason is that 99% of the movies made are so incredibly bad. Every once in a while I am forced to go to be sociable. The highest compliment I have ever paid was "it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be." Most is absolute garbage.

13. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Hollywood...has somehow confused the character of America and Americans.

Someone in this upside down topsy turvey world seems to have a belief that America consists of New York..in particular New York City, Washington DC and it's suburbs..and then California ..in particular Hollywood....

The Rest of America is flyover country...does not count.

Their problem, and to their shock, is that in 2016 America and Americans voted very different from New York, Washington DC..it's suburbs..and California....ie..Hollywood.
    This is not to be allowed...not to be tolerated. This must be rigged to reflect differently from the 2016 election results.

There is some kind of disgusting default setting going on out here....a belief..a religion if you like...that somehow these areas of the country I outlined.....know what is best for all of America and Americans.....the rest of the country does not count.

I refuse to believe that Hollywood and or Washington DC and New York know what is best for me and with my time and monies. I just don't buy into it.

I suspect that many are become turned off big time by the amount and number of Hollywood stars who come across the media trying to "Herd" the rest of America into compliance with their "Religious Beliefs." And make no mistake....Politics is now morphed into a religion ...a social religion which believes it has the right to Herd the rest of us into compliance.

This is not "Limited Government."

Americans who can still think for themselves do not want to be "Herded" by government nor Hollywood trying to serve in the Stead of Government.
    For Hollywood...in like manner to government... has clearly become a den or nest of Ishmaelites hell bent on bondage for the rest of us...Herding.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  14. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    By Last Outlaw...

Agree...

Two items caused me to not want to go to the walk in movies..prices..particularly at the concession stand....and when they put up that sticker...no guns allowed..

Mind you now....a private business has every right to refuse the public to carry arms in their establishment....

And in like manner..I have every right "not" to go there and spend my monies. That is what I do.

I can save monies by waiting for the movies to come out on DVD and provide my own refreshments...and also keep my firearms close....in my own home.

Everyone and anything else can take a hike.

Everyone was talking about this movie..."Aquaman." I still haven't seen it and it is now out on DVD.

I reckon I am just tired of movies getting so weak ..and soul less...that they have to resort to comic books for material. Not for me.

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

15. Sonofliberty

407/460

Blog Posts:
    There is a theory that they are making movies about superheroes to prepare the sheople for the return of the nephilim.

16. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    How did I miss these? I haven't seen any of them advertised. I'll check out the platform. Hopefully they support Australia.

Have you seen Godless? I think it's a brilliant series. I binge watched it.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    TMT Tactical likes this.
  17. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    sorry, I dont believe in some sort of invisible, super being, or that they interbred with human females. thats as bad as some of the more fantasy movies that come out of Hollywood.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  18. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Action movies....wow...action movies.

Last night I watched a team of new guys hooking up and moving shield blocks used to protect from radiation....very heavy shield blocks..

I remember how to do all of that.....but....I can tell you I don't miss it. The new guys need to know how to do it and become fluent in the process...like riding a bicycle.

I get all the excitement I can stand at work.....so many action movies are somewhat anti thriller to me. I prefer Peace and quiet and a fine meal...Not Drama.

When you've been out on the edge of the razor blade a number of times.....a lot of that stuff does not interest you..

What frightens a lot of people ..does not interest you ...including action movies.

I have been trained to work in Asbestos...Lead...and now radiation and contamination.

Mind you now...this does not make me better than others...but only to think differently....about movies...entertainment....and even leadership.

When I think of leadership...the number one question to come to my mind....is would I trust a leader to watch my back in a dangerous situation??? You folks decide for yourselves...

I would not trust most leadership to feed my pets......but that is your choice as free people.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  19. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Anyone know what dumbs are??? DUMBS????

D.U.M.B. s

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  20. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I prefer documentaries about natural history than watching some action movie.

watcherchris, TMT Tactical and Blitz like this.
  21. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    isnt it Deep Underground Military Bases? I thought we'd already done this one.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  22. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    That's fair enough. I like natural history docs too. Actually, I like most docos, same as I like non-fiction books. But I do love a good escapism movie full of action and distraction. Distraction being the key word.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  23. TMT Tactical

510/575

Blog Posts:
    I like actions films to learn what NOT to do. Most action films are so full of crap concepts that would get most sheeple killed if they followed the examples shown in the movies. Sheeple will not understand the difference between concealment and cover. Shooting from behind 55 gallons drums (concealment) will get you killed. The drums will not stop modern ammo of any caliber. The informed will be able to spot the fake Hollywood action mistakes and the sheeple will try and shoot from behind their couches.

Blitz likes this.
  24. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Yes, very true. My son and husband would pick apart action movies. Generally speaking, Hollywood type action movies are absolute crap. But sometimes it's good just to escape ...

TMT Tactical likes this.
  25. watcherchris

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Verily agree with you on this one Lonewolf.....verily..

Watcherchris
    Not an Ishmaelite

TMT Tactical likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I have a nice nephew nephilim named Nate. Big guy, Nate. Goes through tubs of taters and tomatoes.

Great book, "Giants in the Earth", Rolvaag.

And then there's Rabelais' hysterical book, GARGANTUA AND HIS SON PANTAGRUEL
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/1200/1200-h/1200-h.htm#link2HCH0040

TMT Tactical likes this.
  27. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
  28. lonewolf

510/575

Blog Posts:
    Action films are okay if one just wants to be entertained but I like to watch stuff where I can get more knowledge than watching Bruce Willis shoot em all up! I also prefer non fiction books.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  29. Blitz

Blitz Master Survivalist
      412/460

Blog Posts:
    Any new movies you can recommend?

TMT Tactical likes this.