Don't Sing At Gatherings For Holidays Per Cdc

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Nov 17, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://nypost.com/2020/11/17/cdc-urges-people-to-avoid-singing-at-holiday-gatherings/

Good morning all,

Per ...

CDC advises not to sing.

Thus, even when washing hands hold off on that Happy Birthday song. The bleaker the environment, the better.

I've always exceeded the CDC recommendations. I never sang that song while washing hands.

I merely hummed tunes from Jerry Garcia's "The Greatful Dead".

It'd be great for one of our engineers to invent a belt-mounted handwashing machine that also disinfects hands (and wrists). Besides belt-mounted, a rig like a 2 radio chest harness would work also.

TMT Tactical likes this.