Essential Items

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by TimberTom, Apr 28, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. TimberTom

TimberTom Member
      13/23

Blog Posts:
    When it comes to items that you will want to have in your survival gear kit, there are some basics, and then there's some that are quite eccentric. Items that you may think you might need but probably can live without are things like portable air conditioners, camp stoves, and kitchen sinks.Items you will want to be sure to have on hand are things such as backup gasoline, food, water, as well as weapons and ammunition. If you are not the kind of individual that would own a gun, then it is suggested that you have a knife, bow, and arrow, spirit, or some kind of weapon that can be utilized in case you face a dangerous situation.
    [​IMG]
    Stocking an emergency box of medications is another great idea that is often overlooked. Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, Motrin, Nyquil and Dayquils, and if possible also a supply of amoxicillin or penicillin products if you are not allergic. Trust me they will be a great benefit anytime someone starts to feel a little under the weather. Keeping you safe and healthy means keeping everyone else around you safe and healthy. The domino effect can happen quickly with one sickly.