Everbrite lights

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Tom Williams, Jul 18, 2016.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Has anyone got the 2 everbrite solar lights off tv add ? If they work for price they would be great!!!

2. Doubletap45

Doubletap45 New Member
      8/23

Blog Posts:
    Have not seen them, but there is a company that makes a LED light kit that runs for weeks off of a single AA battery and even last quite a while on used up batteries that will no longer work in most things. Not real bright light, but could be a lifesaver. I'll see if I can find the source of them.
    Most of the solar lights you see for sale work fairly well for what they are, but as with anything powered by rechargeable batteries, they are only as good as the battery(s).
    With most, you can replace the batteries.

3. Tom Williams

Tom Williams Moderator Staff Member
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    Solar power works when you live in a place thats sunny most of the time im 100% off grid here we have very good solar system but we allso have a wind generator in our grid so we allways have power i have tried many different lights over the years