Excellent Covid Safety Practice Check List ...

Discussion in 'Safety' started by Pragmatist, Oct 24, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://www.bcm.edu/pdf/covid-19/Baylor-Holiday-Bubble-Checklist.pdf

Good afternoon all,

Above is an excellent check list for COVID-19 protection - - - IF / WHEN also adhering to the hyperlink at top of this link.

In basic link above, after the picture of disinfecting the aircraft cabin, 2 paragraphs down, note the:

"(or N95 for maximum protection) and a face shield or goggles".

Click on the masthead's hyperlink that amplifies all this.

I didn't think this would be written by anyone in the know !

Question: Is there a difference between an aircraft cabin and other indoor settings ?

Thank you, Baylor University !

Of course stay dehydrated pre and during the flight.

Of course, it's best to consider not traveling by aircraft.

Feet Note:

- N95 masks and the better P100 masks have models with valves. I'm not the resident expert on masks (Perhaps a pet raccon can assist) but have heard it best to avoid valve models.

- I do have expertise to say that compared to D-I-Y and basic non medical masks, N95s and P100s are expensive.

Prep,prep, prep
    and
    factor in safety

TMT Tactical likes this.