Extraterrestrial Life Exists, What Now?

Discussion in 'Other Not Listed Situations' started by Keith H., Feb 26, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Only sensible discussion on this topic please. If you don't believe in Aliens, fine, but please do NOT try to convince me. This is to promote discussion among those that do believe that Aliens exist or may exist. Keep it friendly & polite please. I fully realise that this subject can be very scary for some people, shtf scenarios of any type can be scary. I have not seen what is inside these craft, & we can't possibly imagine what these Aliens may look like once we get past all the fiction we have seen & read about.
    Keith.

Aliens Exist, what now?

For many years now I have been observing Alien craft in the skies at night. Confirmation of identification is only possible if (a) they change direction, or (b) if there are more than one travelling together. Satellites do not change direction abruptly at right angles, & satellites do not travel in numbers as far as I know. I have only seen on Alien craft in daylight, & that was about 30 years ago here where I live, & the craft was only about 50 meters away. Observation of the craft I have seen so far has shown me that they do not slow to change direction, not do they bank or curve like our aircraft, They simply change direction. I saw two do this, one travelling behind the other. Both going west, & suddenly they were going south. Almost as if they were following a grid pattern.

The one I saw up close made no sound when it finally moved. I have no idea how long it had been observing me & my young son. If my son had not spotted the reflection in the water, we would not have known it was there above the trees & slightly to the south of us. Shortly after we noticed this craft, it started to move, but went around us rather than going directly over us. It moved very slowly, but I have seen others that left an area in what I can only explain as being a flash. Not a flash from any external engine, but simply a flash of light. The same light that allowed me to observe its movements, being the reflection from what I have always assumed was the sun’s rays somewhere further round the earth. From what I have seen I believe the shape of some of these craft are indeed a shallow saucer shape. The suns reflection from the one I saw in daylight was literally dazzling & blocking out much of the shape under & over the craft.

So now comes the questions, do they have some objective beyond observing us? How many races of these Aliens are there? They are technically advanced far beyond anything that we could imagine going by the observation of their flying craft. I have seen nothing to make me think that they are anything but friendly, & I sincerely hope that some moron out there with a gun, should he get as close as I did, does not shoot at them!

Anyway, something to think about.

Keith.

Your thoughts please. Do you think that these Aliens may pose a threat, & if so why?

TheRoaringLion and Beautiful like this.
  2. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    sorry, I don't believe in Aliens same as I don't believe in Zombies. even if someone believes in them I don't think its something we can prep for.

Old Geezer likes this.
  3. Arkane

Arkane Master Survivalist
      275/297

Blog Posts:
    Aliens do exist! mathematical probability says they must exist!
    But the laws of physics apply to them same as us!

To get here from a distant system is a huge consumption of resources any way you look at it!
    They will not come here and hide in the shadows!
    They will be here for resources and will be technologically far superior to us so they will rock up and take what they want
    maybe being nice to start with maybe not!

Little green men in little spaceships visiting covertly or the like is just some sort of moronic fantasy!

Study all our early explorers from neanterthals up there are few reasons to go exploring
    It is either for PROFIT or SURVIVAL
    Humanity will suffer in any encounter!
    I hope that aliens real ones that is stay away for as long as possible!

4. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    If aliens exist and they can get to our planet faster than the speed of light, then we are little more than an ant farm to them.

Should they enjoy exotic foods, then we need to learn how their tastes run. I mean, if they are coming to eat me, I want to smear myself with something that smells bad to them. Hopefully its garlic and onions, because my wife tells me that I exude those smells after a tasty meal. I can hear it now, "An Italian meal a day keeps the hungry aliens away!"

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  5. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Bingo!

If they do exist, if they are scouting us, and if they need something from us, then wouldn't it be grand were the need salt water. They could just park their ships in the oceans. In return for these oceanic parking spaces, we could then ask them to help us cure cancer -- a symbiotic relationship as it were.

Else, we're toast. I'm shooting back however -- if only for the semblance of resistance.

lonewolf likes this.
  6. NKAWTG

NKAWTG Well-Known Member
      85/115

Blog Posts:
    Unless they're here and say hello, there is nothing to do.
    Back to my wood shop.

lonewolf likes this.
  7. CivilDefense

CivilDefense Expert Member
      235/345

Blog Posts:
    As of this writing there is zero evidence of extraterrestrial life. Could it exist? You bet. But contemporary science simply has nothing to show on the topic. That caveat said ...

Many scientific minds, including Dr. Stephen Hawking, have concluded that interacting with aliens would be very bad indeed for humanity. As in genocide bad. Considering our own species penchant for wiping out rival tribes, people groups, etc., I believe he may have a point.

Drs. Carl Sagan and Iosif Shklovsky both opined that it is possible there is advanced life, but intelligent life eventually wipes itself out as we have come close to doing on more than one occasion. Ergo, they are gone before we could talk.

And another possibility in the Fermi paradox is that intelligent life exists, they are aware of us, but deliberately don't contact us due to our behavior. Considering the endless bloodbaths that has marked human history, it would be hard to fault ET on this one. I mean, seriously, Earth has got to be the "southcentral" of the galaxy. ;)

8. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good to know someone else believes, thank you Beautiful. People are for ever suggesting one saw a weather balloon or similar. I find this offensive. I am smart enough to be able to tell a space craft from a weather balloon! I counted 9 travelling together one time. Unlikely to be 9 satellites travelling together. I have seen two travelling together & changing direction. If I can't tell a weather balloon or a drone from an Alien craft at 50 yards, then I am in a bad way! No, they exist & obviously they have visited here. I just hope no idiot ever shoots at one!
    Keith.

9. Corzhens

Corzhens Master Survivalist
      277/345

Blog Posts:
    I am not fond of science fiction but I tend to believe that aliens or what we call other living beings exist in other planets. With that belief, there is a probability that if those aliens will come to earth then they have the capability to invade and conquer our planet. I just cannot say for what reason but my basis is their intellect which is far advanced than ours (the fact the they were able to reach us). If they look at humans as advanced animals then the probability of conquering us will be greater.

Beautiful and Keith H. like this.
  10. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    I'm pretty sure that there are intelligent lives outside our planet, but I don't have full belief that they are represented by aliens. At least not by the way they were portrayed cinematographically. I use the cinematic reference because it's the only one I know about this subject (considering the fact that I'm not looking for in-depth information on this).

In general, my knowledge is very vague, but as I said at the beginning of the post... I believe in life outside the earth, but not in the form of aliens.

11. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    when I see a little green man approaching me I will bid him welcome, but until that happens I've got better things to do, like trying to survive the mess humans have made of this planet.

12. SouthernMama

SouthernMama Active Member
      33/58

Blog Posts:
    There is too much evidence out there to not believe in extraterrestrial life. I truly believe that our government knows and has covered it up.
    Hopefully they are peaceful and we won't have to worry about them. I assume that their technology is far superior than ours and I would not want to have to try and protect myself from them.

Beautiful and Keith H. like this.
  13. Bishop

Bishop Master Survivalist
      335/345

Blog Posts:

You better fight or I will shoot you myself do you get me

14. CivilDefense

235/345

Blog Posts:
    Could you cite some of the compelling evidence that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists and has visited this planet? Also, could you cite examples of how our government has covered up this? By "our government", I assume you mean the US Federal government.

Thanks.

15. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good post Corzhens. In the Territory I saw one take off from a stationary start, & it was just a flash. I have always since then assumed that they can travel at light speed or something close to it. The craft I saw up close made no sound, completely silent, so obviously their technology is way ahead of ours. Having said that, of course we have no idea of how many different species there are out there.
    Keith.

Beautiful likes this.
  16. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    What is your belief in regard to who or what is building these alien craft Wild Spirit?
    Keith.

17. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    I agree SM, if ordinary people like myself have seen these alien craft with our own eyes, then how much more must the government have seen & have knowledge of given all the equipment they have. I guess they simply do not want to panic the general public.
    Keith.

18. CivilDefense

235/345

Blog Posts:
    hehe. Heinlein adapted to the big screen. I can dig it. ;)

19. SouthernMama

33/58

Blog Posts:
    There is actually a memo about the Roswell incident. This is just one document that is out there for the public to see.
    I guess when I say our government, I mean all governments. The US is not the only country where aliens and UFO have been sited.

Keith H. likes this.
  20. WildSpirit

WildSpirit Active Member
      48/58

Blog Posts:
    That's a really good question. I have to confess that I have no idea.

I had already asked a question similar to myself, but related to the pyramids of Egypt. They remain a complete mystery to me, because I've watched several documentaries but none of them made me believe in something real.

21. CivilDefense

235/345

Blog Posts:
    That is the well known Guy Hottel Memo (a Special Agent at the time). Some facts:

• That is not proof of extraterrestrial life. It is proof of a memo filed by an FBI agent in 1950.
    • It is not proof of a government cover up either. It has been publically available since the 1970s. It currently can be viewed on the FBI's public site here. It has never been classified.
    • It is not about the Roswell incident. It is dated a full three years after said incident.* While it mentions New Mexico, it does not mention Roswell. Also, the details (e.g., number of recovered craft, etc.) differs greatly from the Roswell narrative.
    • The specifics more closely matches the Aztec, New Mexico incident, which has been exposed as a hoax.
    • The FBI only briefly investigated UFO-related reports at the behest of the Air Force. The practice was discontinued July 1950. That is four months after this memo. This strongly suggests that the Washington Office didn't think following such reports was worth their time.
    • There is evidence the material is a retelling of a hoax that resulted in a conviction of fraud.
    • The memo records second and third hand claims that were never investigated further. Those making the claims could be right, wrong, certifiably insane, or hoaxers. The fact the Bureau didn't bother following up suggests the latter three possibilities are more likely.

*And Roswell incident did not involve aliens. The government did fib in calling the crashed equipment a "weather balloon". The lie wasn't to cover up ET, but rather the fact the crashed device was a nuclear test surveillance balloon launched as part of Project Mogul, which ran from 1947-49. This was finally released in the late 1990s, which was after the fall of the Soviet Empire.

22. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    This is a survival site. If we're not talking about proven aliens doing something for us survival-wise, then the discussion is not for this site except for a "drinking and shooting the sh##" thread.

We are getting all manner of non-survival topics. Is this disinformation to disrupt the goal of the people to survive hard times and to survive corrupt governments?

Even history articles appertain to survival, because when the SHTF, world-technology is going to get set-back decades (maybe even centuries).

One man's vote for getting back to the practical, the real.

jeager and CivilDefense like this.
  23. jeager

jeager Master Survivalist
      272/345

Blog Posts:
    No alien life with the ability to travel from another star system would contact us.
    We are far too violent and primitive.
    Is there intelligent life somewhere in the cosmos?
    I'd think so.

Drake thinks so.
    The Drake equation is a probabilistic argument used to arrive at an estimate of the number of active, communicative extraterrestrial civilizations in the Milky Way galaxy.

Even if there is intelligent life in the cosmos I doubt any advanced scientific civilization could
    develop a means of traveling thousands of light years to distant star systems.
    Perhaps intelligent life somewhere developed but had no interest in space exploration.
    One day maybe mankind will abandon politics, racial hatred, religion, social status, and
    become one.
    Not gonna happen in our lifetimes.

WE ARE RIGHT morphs into WAR.

24. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Maybe in the next many centuries people will blend into one race, one color, and abandon
    religion completely.

25. Keith H.

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Well Aliens from another planet are real, so I guess I could start another thread or change the title of this one to read "Could Aliens Be A Threat"? The answer of course is yes, they could be a threat. We have absolutely no idea what these Aliens are, what they look like or what their food source is. Aliens exist, & therefore there is likely to be more than just one inhabited planet & more than one Alien race. Could they see us as a source of food to be hunted? It is a possibility. Just because there technology is far in advance of our own does not mean they are vegans. Humans are animals, all animals on earth have a certain intelligence. If we can hunt intelligent animals for food & farm them for food, then what makes anyone think that we ourselves could not be hunted & farmed for food?
    I certainly hope this is not the case, I hope that other races of beings on other planets are peaceful, but as I said before, WE DON'T KNOW. If they eat meat, what animals do they eat? What if their planet has become like ours & many of the animals have become extinct? What if their planet is dying faster than our own? Would we welcome Aliens to our planet to live here among us regardless of their beliefs, habits, laws? We are having trouble accepting migrants from other countries here on earth right now! There would be no "you can't come in", they will just suddenly be here. No passports, & possibly bringing in their own arms & possibly diseases. So YES I think in the future this could be a survival issue for us & a BIG one at that.
    Keith.

Beautiful likes this.
  26. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    If they can cross our galaxy or come from another galaxy, then they must have gotten here multidimensionally. If they can do that, then we are hamsters to them. What's left? Either stay away from their operations or offer to clean and shine their spaceships.

jeager and Keith H. like this.
  27. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    If I could I'd ask for a ride.:D
    That would be totally awesome.
    Then make buddies and ask for a formula to turn beach sand into gold.:p

28. CivilDefense

235/345

Blog Posts:
    Agreed, completely. As of this writing, there is zero evidence that extraterrestrial life exists, let alone a species that is intelligent life, is capable of space travel, and poses a threat to human civilization. It is sort of like the zombie thing; fun to kick around, I guess, but not a real world scenario.

29. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Yes. So maybe they watch us. We could be in their equivalent of a petri dish, some in-vivo experiment. Whatever. If so, I'm so torqued. Fix my knees. Fix my hips. What's my cut in this experiment thingy?! I want gold or my health back, damnit!!!!!!!!!!!

jeager likes this.
  30. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Harvard University astronomy professor Harlow Shapley speculated on the number of inhabited planets in the universe, saying "The universe has 10 million, million, million suns (10 followed by 18 zeros) similar to our own.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation

There must be some intelligent, creative, beings someplace.
    It would be nice if they ate criminals and pee'd gasoline.
    We aren't even close to breaking the light barrier.
    Stars we see in the night sky might not exist any longer.
    We are just seeing the light but the star itself might have burned out long ago.

The sun has used up about half of its hydrogen fuel in the last 4.6 billion years, since its birth. It still has enough hydrogen to last about another 5 billion years.

I'd not panic just yet.

31. jeager

272/345

Blog Posts:
    Perhaps there is intelligent life out there someplace but they just aren't
    interested in space travel at all.
    Maybe they monitored our t-v waves and saw I Love Lucy and figured we're
    rather stupid.
    Or the Golden Girls and really, really, think we're stupid.

Old Geezer likes this.
  32. Old Geezer

525/575

Blog Posts:
    Bingo!!!! You should get some sort of trophy.

33. Tina Thompson

Tina Thompson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:

34. Tina Thompson

Tina Thompson New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Something we may agree on Keith. Yes I believe there are aliens and that they are a threat. You may not like the reason why I think they're a threat, but here it goes. When the tribulation begins these aliens are going to tie in somehow with destroying humanity. I believe the shadow government know about the aliens and have known about them for a while. This is only a theory of mine after doing some research. There have been too many sightings and testimonies to deny the fact that they exist. That many people can't be wrong.

35. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    I always believe that Aliens do exist and that NASA hasn't made it public yet. If so, I commend NASA because the havoc and panic it will cause if they announce that to the public is probably, unthinkable.

36. SouthernMama

33/58

Blog Posts:
    You are so right about that. It would cause widespread panic! If NASA has made contact, or any other space program, it's wise to not go public about it too quickly. Who knows, maybe the whole plan is to leak a little at a time so everyone gets used to the idea.

37. Xilkozuf

Xilkozuf Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    I do believe that Aliens migh exist, but not like the one we see in movies, books or games. I think if there is a life in space, it's more likely just micro organisms. And this migh even be scarier: if they are able to travel through space, maybe really slowly, and get here, what could we do if they are dangerous for man?
    They might bring new unknown diseases, or even worse, and with they might be so small or some complex that we could end up having no way to fight them.
    This is a situation that can might way scarier than a spaceship invasion with lasers and monsters.

38. TsuyoyRival

TsuyoyRival New Member
      9/29

Blog Posts:
    My opinion is that Aliens might exist. Attention, I said "might" because it is mathematically possible that there are other life forms in this vast universe. And as enormous this universe is, the probability we find another Alien is very scarce. Therefore, Aliens might be out there, but we finding them, or them finding us is very unlikely.

39. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Expert Member
      158/173

Blog Posts:
    One other possibility is the concept of the hollow earth. This has been floating around for a long time now, and there is no proof that it exists; but there is no real proof that alien life from outer space exists, either.
    The book about the hollow earth came out in the 1960's , if I remember right, and it has resurfaced every now and then since that time.
    My mother remembers when Admiral Byrd was making the actual trip to the arctic, and she said that each day they had a radio broadcast that detailed Byrd's progress, and what they had seen that day.
    Then, she said that he started reporting about a river that was warmer, and more living green plants, and less cold and snow. Once he started reporting that, she said the radio stopped giving out the daily reports from Admiral Byrd, and she always wondered what he had discovered that was being kept covered up.
    Assuming that the earth had some kind of an opening to another civilization, it could conceivably be more advanced than ours is, and they might very well be monitoring us.
    Some of the older paintings from the Medieval time frame actually have what looks like space ships in the sky, and this was from a time when only birds could fly, and it had not even occurred to mankind that we might have extra-terrestrials.

Attached Files: