Falling From Grace, Prepping For The End Of America, As We Know It.

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Sourdough, Sep 2, 2019.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Sourdough

Sourdough "eleutheromaniac"
      515/575

Blog Posts:
  2. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    EMP and CME will happen someday...........But America is and has been in its "Endtime" of world dominating empire". This is indisputable and current reality.

ARE we devoting enough focus on the ramifications of this, as to our prepping.

I have for long time now believed that this "Trade War" is not what we are told, or seduced to believe. I suspect it is an intentional action to stimulate a long prtiod of "High Inflation". The only cure for the massive national debt, is high inflation.

3. Alaskajohn

Alaskajohn Master Survivalist
      415/460

Blog Posts:
    This is the driving factor in what I am trying to do in my preps. I want to be as self sufficient as possible, being as isolated as possible, and be able to thrive living modestly, regardless of what is happening Nationally. I want to present as small a footprint as possible to a government out of control, because they will likely come after those with resources or who pose a threat. When it collapses, it will turn pretty ugly.

4. Meerkat

Meerkat Expert Member
      125/115

Blog Posts:
    Sadly the civilized world is surrendering to the uncivilized world. We all lose both third world and first world nation's will be under control of masters.
    All empires fail and basically for the same reason's. Except in the past we all had another place ot go and build up and start over, now that is not true.

5. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Sourdough,

EMP/CME can be "handled" by the individual "hardened" facilities that will be functioning regardless of these dangers. It's germ warfare that's the new danger - and it's not costly for adversaries to develop and deploy. The Defense budget is closer to the welcome programs of other public sector orgs.

True, the US, once producing ~ 40% of the world's goods and services, now produces ~ 20 %. "We" can't comment on. I am. I am an active member of "Team Trump".

You're right. The "trade war" is just a vehicle to correct the decay in our society. The tariff portion of this war is partly a charade in tandem with China also using the tariff wars for economic corrections. The Rosetta Stone to watch: As long as Boeing China, Inc is in place and functioning, we've got a decent deal with the Middle Kingdom. It's the "collateral damage" of the tariff wars that's really the help to the US. A good example is the USDA subsidized soybean crops that allowed China to establish the largest hog business in the world......again, via USG subsidy ! Trump is correcting this.

Yes, indeed, in practical terms, only high inflation (of course also with reduced standards of living) can solve the deficit/debt problem. In theory, higher-quality economic productivity could also but the US labor force has marginal producers with a large component that's lazy.

Continental Europe has been defeated but they don't know it yet. I say this because the US, working with the UK and Canada, will float to the top.

Still, it never hurts to learn how to play mah jong and appreciate the warming sensation of Mao Tai sorghum liquor.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  6. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Sadly you failed to grasp that I was "DISMISSING" the EMP and CME, as back burner issues, and not soliciting opinions on dealing with them. I was saying, focus on the current happening, the end of America as we know it.

Alaskajohn understands, and is prepping for the ramifications.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  7. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Sourdough,

It's not sad because the inferences are by readers and not writers. Much $$$ goes to EMP/CME and there isn't an unlimited supply of $$$.

The EMP/CME opinions are important because they involve many with budget allocations.

I did address current happening(s) and again "we" is NOT something I specifically address because this subject has complexities and complications.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  8. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Did you even read the article........??? You seem to be obsessed with pretending to be some super intellectual. It would be "Helpful" if you contributed tangible and practical ideas for dealing with the subject of thread.

9. barok129

barok129 Member
      18/29

Blog Posts:
    Agreed. A nation chooses to collapse. Or rather, chooses to ignore the problems because they are too painful or difficult. America has certainly chosen this path. A path that by definition must lead to collapse. But the world has too, in a way. China, Russia, and the US are all jockeying for control of the vast untapped fossil-fuel reserves under the melting ice, even while claiming the problem "needs further study". They are all nuclear armed superpowers that the rest of the world can't touch economically or militarily. What do you think those 3 powers will do to gain control of those fossil-fuel deposits? Understand that geopolitically, the world is more unstable now than before WWI, with all the post-WWII alliances breaking down under the current administration and interference from Russia. Resource wars will be everywhere by then. If the world doesn't stand up now as a whole and demand action, it too is committing ecological suicide.

10. Old Geezer

Old Geezer Legendary Survivalist
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    I watch Europe's collapse for insights into what will soon be occurring in America.

Different sorts of refugees, Europe vs USA, yet the violence factor is somewhat the same.

It's always fascinating to read about the AK-47 and hand-grenade attacks in England and Sweden. I love to watch the communist press wince. Deutsche Bank trying to survive is like watching a surfer catch a wave he knows he can't handle -- the surfer comes to that moment of realization that he is 100% guaranteed of being dashed against the rocks.

I long for the look of unbearable terror in the eyes of the elite.

If we get Washington D.C. refugees post-SHTF, I'll not lift a finger to help them. As a matter of fact, I'll do what I can to keep them away in the first place. People have been given plenty of time to get their act together. Let the lemmings perish.

TMT Tactical and Sourdough like this.
  11. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Very few of us are "intellectual" vets of Capitol Hill.

We're just knowledgeable, well-traveled and in frequent contact with our functional and geographic communities.

I'm holding off to minimize any hostile posts getting generated here.

Still, would always help you. Alyeska Pipeline is special to me.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  12. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    I think that tells me "ALL" that I need to know.

13. Sourdough

515/575

Blog Posts:
    Why...???
    You do know that shortly all the current owners are either currently selling out or looking for a way out. Hilcorp will likely own the entire project.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  14. Snyper

Snyper Master Survivalist
      330/345

Blog Posts:
    That's some funny stuff there. :)
    Patterns never change.

15. TexDanm

TexDanm Shadow Dancer
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    He had some good points in the article but there were parts that I disagree with. A great country ages and falls because the people get spoiled and weak-minded. Most fall and their best people leave to go to better places. This doesn't always mean the end though. Sometimes the weak are killed and even in the fall, the nation comes out stronger because of the strength of the people there.

How many times have the German people risen up, been beat down and then returned to be a powerful force? Much the same can be said for the Japanese. The US has allowed the weak and weak-minded to take over our country. Laws are mostly passed to hold down the good while the"rights" of those that refuse to be productive are carefully protected. We have opened our borders and allowed the riffraff of other nations to come here and suck us almost dry. We NEED immigrants that want to work and become Americans but the government will hardly allow them in.

I think that the US is going to fall. I think that when it does the weak, the weak-minded and those that are lazy or criminal are going to either change of DIE. as long as we keep our guns when it is over we will rise again. If the Government refuses to abide by the wishes of the STRONG it will fall and be replaced. We have done it before. We can do it again because even in our currently weakened and messed up situation we are still the best place on Earth to live and have the most individual freedoms. Our POOR live better than most of the people on the planet. This means that we are not losing our best and brightest to another place like Great Brittian did to America its other colonies.

TMT Tactical likes this.