Fishing W/ A Fire Extinguisher

Discussion in 'The Hangout' started by Pragmatist, Mar 30, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://news.wttw.com/2021/03/29/fishing-fire-extinguisher-we-check-out-powerlining-chicago

Good afternoon all,

Per ... slow news day

This type of "assisted fishhooks" is far from Prepper-focused. Is this sports fishing ?!

I've read enough about "poetic justice" whereas someone brings in some fish with a multi-hook line - lets say with a the launching from a fire extinguisher - and gets into deep .... may I use this word ?! ... trouble with a fire ...... and no fire extinguisher.

Return to the basics ! A bicycle with head light generator can allow the innovative Prepper to ride to a place with food or perhaps other purposes.

CAUTION: If there's an atmospheric nuclear blast, first check any just caught fish for radioactivity such as Strontium 90.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  2. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    A potato launcher works well also. I have a buddy that freezes hooked baits in projectile form with the line sticking out that he uses for surf fishing. It works great.

Dale

Lee CT NE and TMT Tactical like this.
  3. lonewolf

lonewolf Societal Collapse Survivalist. Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I've only ever done angling with a rod and line, plus net fishing in rock pools.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. Dalewick

Dalewick Legendary Survivalist
      515/575

Blog Posts:
    This is actually rod and line fishing. Just using a cannon to get your bait out farther. LOL! My buddy calls it boat fishing, without the boat. He does have way more line on that spool than normal. I prefer just paddling out in the kayak and taking normal cast.

Different strokes for different folks.

Dale

TMT Tactical likes this.