Food Storage Ideas, Source

Discussion in 'Food Storage - Canning/Freezing/Butchering/Prep' started by Pragmatist, Jan 13, 2021.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    https://swvatoday.com/news/article_7163cf3f-dbf4-5a67-9cf6-c806d93870dd.html

Good morning all,

Per ......

Under the auspices of "some ideas on long term storage", article tells of a woman and her company working the dehydrated foods niche.

Article ends with link to her site.

Sidebar: Alaska John; This is ol' hometown area.

Sidebar: I do volunteer field clinic work in this area. Once received an email telling to prepare for far southwest Virginia's Appalachia area's conditions. Clinic was at Abingdon. This place is nicer, cleaner and better developed than here. I'd be there already if my situation allowed for relocation. Someone from Tazewell posted here an offer to sell some ammo cans. Tazewell was once planned to have a new Virginia dental school from tobacco settlement money. Money moved to elsewhere.

Saltwater taffy in Southwest Virginia ?! Blasphany !!

TMT Tactical likes this.