New Member For The Horde!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by arachnophobik, Jul 2, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

Tags:
  1. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member
      8/29

Blog Posts:
    Hello guys, I'm Kyle. I'm 20 years old and currently taking Information Technology in college. Me and my friends have always been interested in the art of survival, whether it's through practical self-defense or survival in general. I believe in the end when all else fails and the earth crumbles, it's those who can adapt and survive who will rise from the ashes.

Yeah, that's probably a line from some movie, but hello and I hope you guys have a great day.

Keith H. likes this.
  2. Keith H.

Keith H. Moderator Staff Member
      525/575

Blog Posts:
    Good day Kyle & welcome to this forum. If you prepare now with learning skills & equipping yourself with the RIGHT gear, you may rise from the ashes, but if you don't prep now, there is little chance that you will survive. Adapting takes more than just the right mindset.
    Keith.

3. Neiltarquin

Neiltarquin Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Its been about 10 years since i see someone use that. Definitely a player of Warcraft...

4. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Hello Kyle! For the Horde indeed! For the Legion as well! I miss the game. It has definitely thought us a thing or two about survival specially on the early stages.

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Lok'tar ogar!