Free Filtered Water?

Discussion in 'Finding, Purifying, and Storing Water' started by Zyphir, Jul 13, 2017.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Zyphir

Zyphir Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Pulling moisture from the air to get water is amazing!

2. Zyphir

Zyphir Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    Starting at $799 it's not cheap but can you really put a price on clean water? The $1700 model is great because can hook it up to solar cutting electric usage.

3. Zyphir

Zyphir Member
      23/29

Blog Posts:
    People in Flint Michigan are putting their money together to buy it so they can share. And I agree the price do prevent lots of people from attaining this on their own. I do believe they have some type of financing for it.

4. m33kuh

m33kuh Active Member
      41/58

Blog Posts:
    Awesome invention! Would love to see a lot of people use this. But I guess the famous one is still the purifier which can turn a dirty water in to a clean one.