Ga Gov Sends Ng To Crime-ridden Atlanta

Discussion in 'News, Current Events, and Politics' started by Pragmatist, Jul 6, 2020.

0/5, 0 votes

1. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Master Survivalist
      485/575

Blog Posts:
    randyt and TMT Tactical like this.
  2. TMT Tactical

TMT Tactical The Great Lizard ! Staff Member
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    A lot like closing the barn door AFTER the horse got out. They should have stopped this crap the first second it started.

DirtDiva and randyt like this.
  3. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good morning TMT,

So true.

A major problem is that the most ignorant segment of the population is allowed to frame the issue.

It's really not racial. There is an identifiable demographic segment that is running these criminal matters. Within this specific segment, yes, it is then racial.

Even in semi-civilized Saudi Arabia, single men under 30 y.o. are forbidden to enter enclosed shopping centers.

Like the Mayor of Atlanta said, the police didn't kill the 8 y.o. girl.

TMT Tactical likes this.
  4. watcherchris

watcherchris Legendary Survivalist
      510/575

Blog Posts:
    I don't have much use or respect for people who only have race and racism on their mind....

I do not define myself by race and don't care for how the issue has been used/misused for political capital and division across this land...

In short to sew division for power, control , and votes.

Some ...however few ...are beginning to catch on to this template in ersatz leadership.

Long ago I gave up on Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson as ersatz leadership....making a killing off race and racism...like a lawyer chasing car accidents.

Again many are catching on now days and have told both Al and Jesse to not come to their cities and towns...about time too.

But this issue is far deeper than Al and Jesse because it is being clearly exploited emotionally ….across this land to cultivate votes..and being thus kept alive and inflamed for this very reason/result.

In short...what you are looking at across this land...is a bunch of hidden/concealed Ishmaelites ...fanning the flames of racism for social and political capital/bondage...among those who cannot think for themselves and have mostly a television and or movie education in emotions..and not thinking.

I believe this will be fanned more and more in intensity.....for the reasons stated....between now and November...and even after depending on how the election goes.

And the media is in on the fanning of these social/political/racial flames....and I view the American Media with disdain and disgust.....including the fabled Fox News...

For Fox should be teaching people to think for themselves and are not so doing.

I also do not trust the Republican Party on this as the whole time this is going on they are silent....shame on them.

Ishmaelites...seeking to turn this world upside down for their masters and put others into bondage as needed to accomplish this goal...

In short.....demonic....demomism...is what you are witnessing going on in this country...carefully cultivated invested demonism....turning this country and it's people upside down for political capital. Deliberate Chaos manufacturing for political capital and control....and bordering on Anarchy if needed.

My non Ishmaelite .02,
    Watcherchris

TMT Tactical likes this.
  5. Pragmatist

485/575

Blog Posts:
    Good afternoon Watcherchris,

Do you remember Rev Al Sharpton was involved in 2 murders in Harlem, NYC ? He was charged with directing 2 murders ref the Freddy's Clothes Mart. The matter was dropped faster than ...

Rev Je$$e Jack$on got away with his tax racket and Toyota dealerships. The authorities were "concerned" about national riots. His son, a Member of Congress, did get in some trouble and believe spent some jail time. Might be wrong on this. Used to have to go to NYC for my business. My agent told me about both above matters.

The irony of all this is that about 4 Congressional Districts here are nullified so that a minority Congressman can get elected - MC Bobby ____, the doctor.

All my veterans' org meetings are racially integrated or I wouldn't attend.

TMT Tactical likes this.